Add Custom Music?

RedHydra

Something starcraft like. Those two are just too epic. It may distract the hero user. :) May be something less epic.

Here, from bloodrayne. It's an old game, but has lots of catchy ambient background music. :3 Dark, yet not too much epicness.

Here's one from bloodrayne 2. The ambient music background is epic but still catchy in a sense that it adds something to the gameplay. Like raise the heart beat. And BAM!!! tripple kill. A godlike feel.

Those sound too... Epic-ey, like something you'd hear playing when giant medieval army no. 1 starts to charge at giant medieval army no. 2. And probably in slow motion.

How about something like this? I think a faster pace is more appropriate.

@DL I think the second one would fit pretty nicely, but the first one sounds abit... Dark.

Those sound too... Epic-ey, like something you'd hear playing when giant medieval army no. 1 starts to charge at giant medieval army no. 2. And probably in slow motion.

How about something like this? I think a faster pace is more appropriate.

@DL I think the second one would fit pretty nicely, but the first one sounds abit... Dark.

Yeah. :) Though the game itself is nice and fun. ^^, Hahaha. Are we only limitted to 2 media posts per reply? Anyway what you chose was great. It would go well with something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMhTL5bZrs

Not so fast, not so slow, but keeps the heartbeat up.

Yeah. :) Though the game itself is nice and fun. ^^, Hahaha. Are we only limitted to 2 media posts per reply? Anyway what you chose was great. It would go well with something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMhTL5bZrs

Not so fast, not so slow, but keeps the heartbeat up.

LOVE Le song bro!!!!

Dubstep

If you add dubstep here, AoS players would randomly vibrate their mouse, heads and keyboard and will start losing the game. And IF they lose, they still would dance. Also is VERY NOISY AND ANNOYING WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO FOCUS IN THE GAME!!!

LOVE Le song bro!!!!

If you add dubstep here, AoS players would randomly vibrate their mouse, heads and keyboard and will start losing the game. And IF they lose, they still would dance. Also is VERY NOISY AND ANNOYING WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO FOCUS IN THE GAME!!!

Tell that to GRiCeY

Edit: We need Hans Zimmer to make an AoS soundtrack.

Yeah, and this post just made me really demoralized.

Try not to take this as an insult. Try taking it as a lesson.

Anyway, GRiCeY is a racist from SEA.

-on topic-

The zerg theme sounds a bit too hardcore. I'd like Bloodrayne 2.

Archived