Item Listing

krossfire

I support this post. :3 Let there be a list of items in this forum. Because it will allow veterans and the new generation to have an idea of what items to test in the single player as well as in the real game. And maybe the veterans may be better able to suggest an update for the old items faster.

If you check out the tabs near the top of every page, you will see a tab called database. Moving your mouse over this will being down two subcategories called Characters and Items. Judging by that alone, there is a plan to fill these sections with the correct information, but currently - as you already know - these sections are blank.

EDIT: As you have also realized, I am blind as a bat because people have already contributed to the character section.

Hey now, people(mostly Eliwan though) have put in effort to fill up the hero database. Show some respect for their work!

I'm planning on doing the rest of the hero database over the weekends, and maybe some items. If there's no format by then, then I'll just create the format and skipping the items.

Probably not all of the code can be used here, sadly the old forum was way better...

Heard that this is only a "transition-forum". Will it be reworked soon?

Nevertheless I have ask Sidd three times and he wanted to give me the bbcode for my Item Database few days ago, but he hasn't and now he don't respond and archive is down... :-(

I hope he will give me the code this week, because it was hard work to create this and I don't want to retype it and have not that much time.

Archived