Aeon buff

RevelrousME

I think that since all the creeps have been given their own little buffs and levis buff seems to be op Aeon should be given a buff to counter levi like in the old sotis that way whoever kills levi is not going to absoluteley destroy the other team. this would be a good improvement cheers.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The levi buff is not op. When you get it, you should have an advantage over your enemy team. Even so, I have played many games in which the team who got the levi buff lost team fights. Aeon is intended for early game money, and an easy kill throughout the game. As a shadow, you can solo it with 3 machetes. If it aeon were to get a similar buff and still be this easy to kill, there would be a problem.

That's the thing aeon never used to be that easy to kill it used to be as hard or harder than Levi so if they increased him it would be better because to me he seems quite useless. You only get 200minerals where u can get that by killing other creeps. To me he seems like a bit of a useless thing in the game

Yh Wat u said above sounds good because that's Wat the two buffs were from Levi and aeon they used to counter each other because 1 is def and 1 is att I just think this might give a chance of a counter

but just making it for one hero. so its not OP for either side

I agree with RevelrousMe as in old sotis when you saw a team taking levi you would rush to aeon so you could counter their massive damage increase and in current sotis when the opposing team takes levi its gg for example a nova if played properly with a levi buff the can reach of 450dmg each shot thats nearly a 5 shot on all heros so the momentum from that is just a game winner so they need to bring back aeon buff

I think it's fine the way it is, if your stuck turtling in your base(obviously they control the map), I don't want to see my enemies with more damage reduction so they can tower dive more and end the game. Aeon gives 200(250?) minerals to each person on your team, thats a huge amount, as well as team experience, and he's easy to kill early on. This makes him unique. I agree with Iguana's statement of a team being too overbuff and getting both.

I also feel like it took longer to walk to Aeon or Levi back in v5.0... making it easier to counter a team getting the other then. Maybe that was just my imagination though.

Or simply have aeon provide counter buff to levi. that applied when taking it when enemy has levi. Meaning. That levi buff is not as powerful. And taking aeon with levi buff will simply stop enemy from getting it. Counter buff would be enemy debuff where it reduces small amount of levi buff on enemy team. It would be very small debuff. And only be in effect when enemy takes levi. This solves problem ‘What if enemy gets both’ simple enemy just keep same buff and don’t have weaken one.

Does it matter whether the other team gets levi? Really? You can have a team fight there and win. Easy. Or they are just so far ahead of you that it doesnt even matter. Its really not hard to defend against levi buff.

I think the main point the OP is trying to make is that it's strange that there are 12(?) neutral creeps on the map that are very easy to kill and give one player buffs, but Aeon, a stronger boss neutral, does not give any buff.

It's not really a problem rather than a suggestion.

Anyway, you could solve the problem of stacking Aeon and Levi buffs by making them do the same thing, but make Aeon buff weaker, such that Levi overwrites Aeon buff if you have both.

Either way Aeon probably needs a buff first if you were to implement this because as it stands it is VERY easy for some heros to solo him early-game which would give the Protoss side a little bit of an advantage early game due to their proximity (IMO). I don't think the same can be said for Zerg and Levi because usually that tower near Levi is down by that point in the game. See how easy it is for you to kill Aeon at level 6 with your ult in top lane as Bio.. It would be a little broken.

5 heros have to kill 2 camps each to get the amount of minerals you would get from killing Aeon. There doesnt need to be a buff for every single flob*ng thing you kill. At the rate we are going, killing towers gives you a buff that gives you the ability to one hit towers and last hitting creeps is going to make us run at 3000% movespeed.

In LoL which many players compare to sotis there are 2 bosses. One is like levi and the other is like aeon. Now the aeon like one gives money but is fairly harder to kill. It still does not give a buff. Yet the creep camps in that game give buffs to the hero that killed them.

Levi is supposed to give the other team an advantage. That is the whole reason for it being in the game. If you cant compete or fail to stop the other team for taking levi then they should be rewarded, which they are. There should not be a counter to levi's buff.

And with the problem of both buffs on the same team. You really want this to get implemented so you can come back on the forums and complain how a team gets aeon and levi and is unstoppable?? Seriously that makes no sense.

No u can play nova nd use my build have 1000 crits all the time that's not skill so u need buffs to help u if they get Levi buff Wat r u fonna do

To me I think it's stupid how a mini "boss" is the only one in the game who doesn't provide a buff and only gives 200 minerals. Btw late game this is less than a flamethrower guy and his small guys

Archived