PLZ accept my apologize

WARBORN

I am aware that i have made some previous controversial posts/threads. After reading a lot of my posts and others replies i have come to a conclusion. I have made a mistake. I have a lot to learn since i am new to the scene and have no right making/creating such accusations/threads. I make this post to ask forgiveness of the community seeing how as i have not 1 single supporter. I am a man of science. when such evidence such as..not 1 single supporter does not come to aid. I believe that my previous statements are false and were written by me under stress and rage. apologize friends.

I am aware that i have made some previous controversial posts/threads. After reading a lot of my posts and others replies i have come to a conclusion. I have made a mistake. I have a lot to learn since i am new to the scene and have no right making/creating such accusations/threads. I make this post to ask forgiveness of the community seeing how as i have not 1 single supporter. I am a man of science. when such evidence such as..not 1 single supporter does not come to aid. I believe that my previous statements are false and were written by me under stress and rage. apologize friends.

is this necessary?

move this crap to general chat

If only all canadians were as nice as this guy. We all get a bad rep from this guy peas. I say they excommunicate him from Canada and send him to Antartica to live out the rest of his days in an igloo.

I do live in an igloo tho..how do you think I can run sc2 at max performance/graphics. My computer tower is made of ice.

• 2 weeks later...

Then how does your sound card work? Sound doesn't work in a vacuum.

well you see, the area I chose to operate my computer is located directly under an empty pocket of ozone where the tenuous envelope of gas which is expeled from our sun has just enough molecules to allow the propagation of sound within the vacuum. lol

well you see, the area I chose to operate my computer is located directly under an empty pocket of ozone where the tenuous envelope of gas which is expeled from our sun has just enough molecules to allow the propagation of sound within the vacuum. lol

Sounds about right