List of heros who got over nerfed recently

Hogwarts

Nope. Not without details on why you think that way.

I've seen all of the above still played and doing well. Maybe not as solo hero 1vN as before but good in a team

boros - bola useless new creep mech makes ult useless

bio - huge nerf to his minions huge nerf to his burrow and canablize <-- this is prob the most over nerfed hero of the bunch and is borderline useless , if he is in the game its a 5v4

jackson - channel on his ult < prob the least nerfed hero but he is never played in IH any more when he used to be a must pick

micro - huge nerf to his blink severely decreased the effectiveness of his initiation skills

null - huge nerf to his CC and the whole pint of this hero is to CC

rory - parallax change and its pretty damn cheap for what it does

egon - huge nerf to his ward any aeo damage just instantly kills it

i disagree with rory, null, micro, and jackson.

I am not sure about egon.

have u seen the new null nerf.... he got a 40% nerf to his forcefield and like a 60% nerf to his q cc

rory is shap late game one of his main assets was to molo a enemy tank so his team can focus the tank for a bit and bring him down easier but the new noob style paralax syncs so well on every single hero if a hero gets a paralax it fits into there build and makes rory useless

micro rofl just rofl

jackson meh. he needed to be changed, but now no one is going to play him over a drake or a vorpal he is just non existent in the NA ih scene any more

I agree with Rory and Micro for sure, but for the rest:

Boros can still pluck pretty reliably and the majority of team-battles take place not in the lanes-- and if they take place in the lanes, then the creeps are all dead anyway, so the change to creep spawn time isn't very relevant-- I agree that the changes nerfed Boros' early-mid game but I'm not sure that it's over-nerfed.

BioTron can just be built INT for that 420% INT-scaling combo still... and he's still pretty unbeatable in lane [he just doesn't get as many kills as he used to]. Though perhaps if his Civilian Shotgun got nerfed then his other skills would need a buff again.

Jackson only got one nerf and it really doesn't change his playstyle-- it just means you need an SHC instead of just a Warp Shard, which reduces Jackson's ability to roflstomp enemy teams. It's still just as deadly as before, but requires Jackson to get an SHC and perhaps a SHM + Nitrogen would make it even more reliable.

Micro's Blink's been nerfed a little too heavily. I would like to see it give +30/45/60/75% Movement Speed and Spell and Physical Damage Resistance. :D

Null had TOO MUCH CC before, so I think that this is better. Maybe a little over-nerfed, but Null's CC is still insane and his damage output isn't shabby at all.

Rory is so weak with Parallax now... =[ Maybe make Molotov ignore Debuff Immunity but make it last only 8 seconds? d:

Egon's E needs a flat out rework. I'm just going to be frank on that one, his Q could stand a minor buff but his E is too weak as it is and lots of ways to fix it have been tried-- I think that a new ability would work best, maybe a Healing aura around Egon instead of a long and drawn out little bubble that dies really easily.

I agree with Rory and Micro for sure, but for the rest:

Boros can still pluck pretty reliably and the majority of team-battles take place not in the lanes-- and if they take place in the lanes, then the creeps are all dead anyway, so the change to creep spawn time isn't very relevant-- I agree that the changes nerfed Boros' early-mid game but I'm not sure that it's over-nerfed.

BioTron can just be built INT for that 420% INT-scaling combo still... and he's still pretty unbeatable in lane [he just doesn't get as many kills as he used to]. Though perhaps if his Civilian Shotgun got nerfed then his other skills would need a buff again.

Jackson only got one nerf and it really doesn't change his playstyle-- it just means you need an SHC instead of just a Warp Shard, which reduces Jackson's ability to roflstomp enemy teams. It's still just as deadly as before, but requires Jackson to get an SHC and perhaps a SHM + Nitrogen would make it even more reliable.

Micro's Blink's been nerfed a little too heavily. I would like to see it give +30/45/60/75% Movement Speed and Spell and Physical Damage Resistance. :D

Null had TOO MUCH CC before, so I think that this is better. Maybe a little over-nerfed, but Null's CC is still insane and his damage output isn't shabby at all.

Rory is so weak with Parallax now... =[ Maybe make Molotov ignore Debuff Immunity but make it last only 8 seconds? d:

Egon's E needs a flat out rework. I'm just going to be frank on that one, his Q could stand a minor buff but his E is too weak as it is and lots of ways to fix it have been tried-- I think that a new ability would work best, maybe a Healing aura around Egon instead of a long and drawn out little bubble that dies really easily.

nulls damage should of been nerfed not his cc, he is not supposed to be a cow or a cyprus, or a virgl his role is a CC hero and he is supposed to be the strongest CC in the game.

int bio is viable but it takes forever to get to that point but the cd's are so ridiclious long and it makes his ult more useless the before, its absurd that any single aoe skill kills all his minions in 1 hit. Bio needed a nerf but not this bad, His e just got flobed over, it cd was increased and his 20% cd bonus when burrowed was taken away one or the other but both?

Boros was nerfed down to one role when he used to be so flexible with his builds, all he can do now is become a burst caster with a occasional bola here and there, get rid of the damage on bola and get rif of the break range

then we get this stupid ass buffs that do nothing, like jackson ult buff in damage. no one build jackson as an int caster his role is to jump in the middle of the team fight sclience and slow down escaping heros with stun and his move speed passive to do this he needs to be tanky he is a initiator tank support

we also get this silly nerf to virgle who only shines late game to his ult, virgle has one job massive aeo damage in a team fight and that was nerfed, he is weak early game extremely weak, this is a good trade off he was balanced

rory and bio most definitely, but sunflare on him is just retarded without parralax

Boros, ehhh maybe idk Ive never really liked the way he works.

Jackson no not at all over nerfed.

Micro needs an extra 2 range or so on his blink its just too short now.

As for null I havent played him since the latest bunch or really seen him played.

rory and bio most definitely, but sunflare on him is just retarded without parralax

Boros, ehhh maybe idk Ive never really liked the way he works.

Jackson no not at all over nerfed.

Micro needs an extra 2 range or so on his blink its just too short now.

As for null I havent played him since the latest bunch or really seen him played.

if your buying a flairgun on rory your doing your job wrong. rory's job is to be a support utlity hero. building him int is just stupid his ult is true damage so argus does nothing etc.. , rorys job is to land molos and buy support items like spell buffer tazer lock box shrapnel etc..

Buying a sunflare on rory is hardly stupid, the lone int item, gives him some much needed heal via leach, an active thats pretty much a one hit ko against any hero without a parallax. Devoting one item slot to himself is not doing it wrong and suggesting that he should have only support items is both foolish and utterly wrongheaded.

Yes I realize your allowed your own opinion, but yours is stupid :P

Buying a sunflare on rory is hardly stupid, the lone int item, gives him some much needed heal via leach, an active thats pretty much a one hit ko against any hero without a parallax. Devoting one item slot to himself is not doing it wrong and suggesting that he should have only support items is both foolish and utterly wrongheaded.

Yes I realize your allowed your own opinion, but yours is stupid :P

flairgun is only viable if rory is all ready ahed, by a lot. but thats not the issue of this thread we need to stay on topic

have u seen the new null nerf.... he got a 40% nerf to his forcefield and like a 60% nerf to his q cc

rory is shap late game one of his main assets was to molo a enemy tank so his team can focus the tank for a bit and bring him down easier but the new noob style paralax syncs so well on every single hero if a hero gets a paralax it fits into there build and makes rory useless

micro rofl just rofl

jackson meh. he needed to be changed, but now no one is going to play him over a drake or a vorpal he is just non existent in the NA ih scene any more

i have not seen the new null nerf so idk.

Micro is fine right now idk what is so "rofl"

Rory can still play many different roles in late game he can switch into tank, utility items, aa, or still go int as his ulti does crazy damage.

Jackson is not non-existent, maybe not played every game anymore but many heroes are like that. Balance is not based on amounts a hero is played.

Rory + Flare Gun = 250 tick molos on first tick, minimum.

because the every point of every hero is for the sole purpose of dealing damage......

this is whats wrong with pubs they lack team work and item builds that support the team , they build greedy because in pubs the only thing that matters is K/D raito, every single hero in there eyes should be played as a hyper carry who went god like

http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/2009-aeon-of-storms-mingle-game-tracker/

this is why above mumble has won 14 of the 15 games played, the one game mumble lost was because mumble was in the middle of picking for an IH and the not so strong left over players played vs a reasonable well coordinated pubstar team, but once the mumble ih was finished there was a rematch and mumble rofl stomped the game easy peasy

All of these heroes are still playable.

Some of them were a bit nerfed, cause their ratios were lowered, so ther's no discuss.

Many others were just changed.

Boros: I don't play him a lot, so nothing to say.

Bio: I play a bit with him now, even more than before the nerf, it is ok his playstyle is not so good but he is still acceptable. I play him as annoying, that's all.

Jackson: His channel ulti was clearly a nerf. Far to be unplayable, anyway dmg will be buffed next patch I read.

Micro: Micro reason of argue " Blink" is not a clear nerf, by a simple reason: Before, when you saw Micro disappear u went back, so u were 3 steps back from your original position to save you, if micro were as fast as you he couldn't throw you. Now, range is shorter, but you disappear less time, so he has less time to react, even after thtat, he is faster than you, most of the times. So throwing is not really harder, with the difference he can do L movements faster. Warp shard is good as before anyway.

Rory: Parallax was a huge nerf to him. Btw main damage skill is molotov, not ulti, if ulti is true is nice to be applied molotov, but ulti damage is just nice. What argus does to ulti is increase it 60 dmg, the only what he don't get is 20% spell damage on the flames but if he is molotoved, this will be applied. Same for gravity edge, it will be applied to molotov too. Ways to play him are a lot.

micro is nerfed cause his job is to pluck a specif hero and normally that hero is in the back..... i.e nova, doctor, etc... not the tanks in the front, even tho he has a speed buff he can still get body blocked or slowed, debuffs in this game rape buffs,, you can have 100% move speed but get completely shut down by a 20% move speed reduction, for micro the pluck the hero he needs to do and do his job he needs to pretty much double blink and thus has no more escape

Do I really need to post another flobing dissertation to make people understand?

i stated my opinions, and your free to state yours....

but if you want to get upset please go ahead

this is a ..... wait for it..... discussion forum

and tbh after viewing your item choices and such as of late i prob wont take anything you say seriously any way