I cant believe I won under this situation

YesterdaY

No need to rush pyre against that team. Neither Nova nor boros have high enough HP pools to extremely benefit from using pyre. Cain is not tanky enough to require it, and you can just walk past fine brine.

Pyre is still useful even on targets with not that much hp. For instance, you'd still be dealing 40 bonus spell damage on squishies with 1k hp, which puts it ahead of most items in terms of dps. And of course it'd be really useful for Levi and Aeon.

Yea I won a game with LZ the other day I should have lost.

5v3. 1 AFK in pool all game. Just me and Marr... I ended up getting farmed up enough to roll them tank towers and kill all t4 towers before they got our T4's haha it was funny, if Iorn hide came anywhere near me I would tazer solace and molest him. the others where trying to back door us while marr did nothing. lol.

Its normal to win against the odds nowadays. Theres just so many bad players out there. I consider it normal to win when two of your teammates go something ridiculous like a combined 0-30 or the troll feeder who suicides ten times then leaves. The real fun is when you do it against good people and you get your ass kicked and type gg wp in troll fashion.

shut up dox. we all know YOU are the one feeding most of the time. you make lalo's pink dragon look godly.

LOLOLtrotrtlrtortlotrtlrolololol

Nah sooooon baron op! Wait which dragon are we talking about. I heard you and the remaining crew from 4.0 have finally quit on sotis/aos for dota. na "Tier 1" PROs must be booming now. I can see them all fighting for the titles everyone has left behind. You should go back and become a n00b capitalist. Rumor has it that ecko doesnt balance the game anymore because hes been dedicating his time to making that icon for you. Trolololololol.

well what u can't believe? with 3x creep kills and with that mad hero what you shouldn't believe is if you loose :P

anyway i would recomend you to learn to deny a bit more, 700 denies of 20k creeps killed show how your k/d ratio lies

what deny ratio should it be? lol my whole wave usually have full health to the tower-.-,cant deny. btw I gank a lot.

I think I'd rather have 1 feeder on my side than a "pro" sc2 league/ladder player who think he is top shap going on about his winning record and then getting his ass headed to him by pub scrubs... those pricks should seriously be banned from AoS.

Archived