Changing hotkey for items

shogigut

How do you change the hotkeys for items, I mean the game set [NumPad 1 - 6] as hotkeys for item actives, can I assign other keys instead of the NumPad keys?

I'm playing on a Macbook Air and thus don't have number pad, curious on how other fellow Macbook Air users tackle with this problem.

Many thanks in advance.

How do you change the hotkeys for items, I mean the game set [NumPad 1 - 6] as hotkeys for item actives, can I assign other keys instead of the NumPad keys?

I'm playing on a Macbook Air and thus don't have number pad, curious on how other fellow Macbook Air users tackle with this problem.

Many thanks in advance.

i use windows but i would think its the same, i use zxcvb for my items i do this by going hotkeys create profile " name it" click global then click inventory and u can change it there replace the num pad key period or just add an alternative . and when u play a normal sc2 game simply change the keys back cause u saved a new profile