River Items

Itsthatguy

Just a question:

The River items:

(Regenerator wats its name) 1.5% regen HP//MP per sec

Titan (Hurty) +50% Weap

Speedy +50% Movement Speed.

Speed and Regen favor all heroes, but Titan favors only AA heroes.

It was rather annoying one game. Because i found items, but each one was a Titan so i was basicly no use (as an INT char). Dark titan only favors AGI. Be nice to have a Tank and INT favor too. ):

Not really need balance tho. Just questioning :)

What's up with Ironhide, Kerrigan and Tychus, they are not DPS but they are mid lane heros and can take advantage from Hurty and Gank. Anyway any hero take advantage, specially in the laning phase, during this tame, even with int/str heros, your last hits will be much easier when you have the titan.

its-something.gif?w=604

What's up with Ironhide, Kerrigan and Tychus, they are not DPS but they are mid lane heros and can take advantage from Hurty and Gank. Anyway any hero take advantage, specially in the laning phase, during this tame, even with int/str heros, your last hits will be much easier when you have the titan.

Primarily AA range heroes have biggest benefits. The people who have the worst benefits are Non-Agi Melee heroes. Some INT heroes also don't benefit as much.

It was just rather annoying because when i was ganking, i got 4 Dark titans in a row as cyprus, and my AA was awefully slow and vs the agi heroes, did little benefit. :P

A rune creep which gives 30-50% CDR would be nice ^_^. Or one that boosts your base damage resistance by ~20%.

If it provided damage resistance, it would be nice, as damage resistance is more towards everyone. While tanks probably favor the most, other items kinda favor more towards other things to. (Speedy best on AGI, and Regen best on caster slightly).

Also, Tychus, Kerrigan, and Ironhide, majority of their damage comes from AA, not abilities. Hurty helps any person who uses AA often or as their main source of damage. While speedy helps in normally all situations//heroes and Regen helps defensively in nearly all situations//heroes too. Hurty just helps for AA heroes, and only slightly for casters (and thats stretching it, since a caster with a Hurty will still lose a 1v1 vs an AGI in majority of situations).

But then weapon damage casters would benefit a lot.

Well, then again we do not have many weapon damage casters.

I guess Cain and Crackling would benefit a ton from that. Cain could burst all day, while crackling would be unkillable if he's on someone.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Boros omni+spellstorm+Burning blade= ggnore lol

Primarily AA range heroes have biggest benefits. ...

Ironically enough, and for whatever game mechanic reason ... the biggest benefit is to Garamond (INT)... Kids, do not fight a Gara with Titan behind his ass ... you will be raped by his AA...

Also, I disagree that AGI hero have most of the benefit (maybe mid/late game) but given that only a few AGI heroes are truely ranged, like Darpa and Nova (AGI Rancor I guess) and most support heroes have quite a significant range (Raynor, Rancor (INT), Gara, Jakk, Null, Cyprus, etc) they can harras much easier with AA and +50% wpg dmg makes a big difference early on

But the benefits from Dark titan (Hurty) get lowered for every game minute that passes. At the 20 minute mark, A Hurty (Dark Titan) will make nearly no different for a caster (Mainly STR melee tho exception lord Z), yet an AGI carry will just full on dominate with this item (Especially zeratul//boros if they gots a final on you).

In games where you get river items late game, Dark Titan is most useless in majority of situations, unless your an AGI (inwhich your DPS goes from 400 to 600 per .4 seconds >_>)

Just the very fact that the item only amplifies Weapon damage, and the casters are supose to CAST for damage, and not AA for damage, makes me question it. The way you say how Titan is useful on heroes like Null and ect. is basicly like saying a shadow would be very good with a +50% spell damage rune because he has abilities. If titan gave only 50% Spell damage, the topic would of changed to, why it favorable towards Casters. Yes it can still help AGI, but the fact it is more edge to a specific cause, and towards units that rely on that specific type of damage. (Sry if that was explained poorly, its a habbit of failed english ): )

P.S. Speedy Rune is by far the best in my opinion. It is good on all heroes, and all sitautions, especially for a gank.