Marine King's q is a bit strong

Hogwarts

I feel MK is a tad bit to strong early game the damage of his q is absurd, with its AOE range i suggest nerfing the damage or the aoe of the skill, but not both obv

the range of the skill makes it so MK just sits back with a pendant and a troll face and completely dominates his lane at least maars fire balls are a skill shot and his frost wave has a channel time

Fast moving, long range, spammable AoE poke that also reduces your trading ability is annoying, yes.

I think the mana cost should could be increased, the projectile speed could be lowered, and a refund mechanic could be implemented if it hits a hero.

But then again, I never have a problem with MK so this is all just a suggestion if you do.

A good 160% int (4 shots in a row) + whatever the base damage is pretty strong. That said, he's not Rancor, where he can afford to buy Argus/Gravity Edge/Nitro Retro/ Yamato/ Blue Gem/ Star Fury. He's a pusher, and last I checked, it doesn't deal damage to buildings, which is what MK is all about.

Base damage of MK's Q is 60/90/120/150 and it costs 40/45/50/55? Energy; @Doom

And I did a game earlier where I got Argus Crystal... it was pretty ridiculous.

I think the problem isn't the damage or the scaling but the cooldown [Which is actually 7/6/5/4 per charge as I learned] is far too short... I still think that an increased cooldown would do it for the ability.

To be fair most MKs will build for marines and weapon speed first then worry about Q so this cant really be coming up all that often....

If he goes for max Q first, he wont have mass marines, so it all balances out

Personally haven't had any issues either so IDK what to tell you,

I find the marines far more annoying than his Q because he can drop them behind you to block your retreat path and deal shaptons of damage as you try to run by them to get away

Rarely see MK players use Q that much outside of teamfights

To be fair most MKs will build for marines and weapon speed first then worry about Q so this cant really be coming up all that often....

If he goes for max Q first, he wont have mass marines, so it all balances out

Personally haven't had any issues either so IDK what to tell you,

I find the marines far more annoying than his Q because he can drop them behind you to block your retreat path and deal shaptons of damage as you try to run by them to get away

Rarely see MK players use Q that much outside of teamfights

after the buff to his q the new meta is to simply max q first ... cause you can simply hold down q and click with the mouse to launch all the charges in a rapid succession dealing a significant amount of damage in a burst style its almost 600+ damage at level 4 plus the marines and his aa etc.. plus the cd on the charges is pretty low its great poke that isnt really a skill shot due to its massive aeo and no channel time and it has a slow travel time