Increasing AFK's....

Harvest

First of all, let me start off by saying that the amount of people who just go AFK in the middle of a game is fapping absurd. Secondly, I believe that it's due to this retarded rating system. For some reason that nobody knows, the nerds on this game are so worried about their RATING that nobody except THEMSELVES can see!! What in all of f uck??? How does that even make any sense to anybody? Because of this retardedly placed importance on such a cunty concept, people would rather go AFK in the pool and take the loss than leave and let their rating go down, ruining the fun. sheeeeeeet nigguh

get rid of this horse s hit, it's only causing problems. and to you pretentious IH idiots that take this game way too seriously, this is not directed to you

Edited by Harvest

Believe me nobody afk's for rating.

Hell, some good players I met have never even heard of it lol.

Rating is something completely messed up. If you pub a lot, you might get along some games you do not want to play (double afkers, people that won't surrender...etc.) and you might eventually want to leave...

get rid of this horse s hit, it's only causing problems. and to you pretentious IH idiots that take this game way too seriously, this is not directed to you

Touché.

Oddly enough i think that most ih'ers would agree that rating is semi to totally pointless and nobody but maybe highdrator and his 12k rating care about it. :)

i had 8k and reset it then i had 5k and reset....

raiting is so boring and the amount of games i quit out of for this reason or that reason im surprised im even positive atm

Is it possible for the developers. To add a vote kick. Only ppl who get to vote are the ppl on your team ofcourse..I had a game the other day with this guy named Blackmamba he would just click the other teams pool and walk there n get killed. At the end he went 27-0. When I asked him why he said...bc I'm trolling and it's fun. Now I know your gonna get flob tards like this everyone and a while but rly..I can't believe there is still no kick vote option fr some1 that don't move for the whole game or just feeds..I can understand some1 new trying to play.. I always give tips n try to help new ppl even when others on same team are raging on them..but u can truly see they are trying. This guy would literally just attack move on their spawning pool every time he spawned. I have the replay btw. Ps I know u guys know this guy...Iv seen IH replays of him in gaimz with u guys.

Well, the thing with afks is that you have to know whether its an AFK to protect their rating, or just an AFK because SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES. I do not quit games, i find it really obnoxious when people do, nor do I AFK, I play the game like a man, and I accept that there will be problems during that game, and I also realize that sometimes duty calls and people have to go, or have to step away for awhile, yes its obnoxious, but its necessary. Vote-Kicks are not an option, the whole idea of this is flawed, I hate it when people go off at others for having to step away for some reason or another. Votekicking will just create more problems with abuse and will not allow any new players acquaint themselves with the game, since they won't know what they are doing, and will be kicked from the game, and without new players, the game will surely plummet in the rankings and fewer people will play it, making it harder and harder to get a game started, leading to the eventual crash.

I still think we need a votekick option for afk people

I also think that we need to fix the leaver bonuses, because any money in your bank goes poof when you leave and is not split amongst your team

So if someone afks all game then leaves, you will get nothing from them even though they have stockpiled minerals sitting in base because they have purchased 0 gear

There is a game called NOTD. They had a system involved where if you just auto-followed your team on hold fire (so you would get rating), you would eventually be kicked if you didn't do any active thing (like attack) in 10 minutes or so or use any ability.

Of course this could be rewired. If a vote-kick was installed, it would have to be the person is afk for a given amount of time (10 - 15 minutes) and vote kicked by ALL team members. This way, a nub couldn't be kicked off (even if I want him to be kicked). Or if a person who afks for say a minute or five couldn't be kicked either. Yes it may be annoying, but at least after a period of time, you could actually remove them instead of them being afk for an entire hour. 10 minutes is a small price to pay.

I still think we need a votekick option for afk people

I also think that we need to fix the leaver bonuses, because any money in your bank goes poof when you leave and is not split amongst your team

So if someone afks all game then leaves, you will get nothing from them even though they have stockpiled minerals sitting in base because they have purchased 0 gear

Except that minerals can be more effective when concentrated.

If someone leaves and gives minerals to his carry, his carry enters the late-game stage much faster and becomes much more powerful than the opposing team's carry, thus giving the 4 person team an unfair advantage.

Games that are not 5v5 should not be rated.

Rating does not matter at all, its all about how you play per game. The thing you are trying to get around is when people rage AFK, if they do this, they could by all means be sitting at their comp, reading their team's rages, and laughing and issuing enough actions where you could avoid being kicked, so this system of vote-kicking would not be any help at all, it would just weed out those who truely go AFK, most of which will leave afterwards anyway, so it just brings us back to the point of money distribution, but this also poses the problem of having people have a friend's account or another account where they can have it join and quit to gain money (this can be abused now, but not as effectively). So, what is worse, the issues or the problems that solutions may fix? I'm more of a fan of the current issues rather than the problems it could create.

Is it possible for the developers. To add a vote kick. Only ppl who get to vote are the ppl on your team ofcourse..I had a game the other day with this guy named Blackmamba he would just click the other teams pool and walk there n get killed. At the end he went 27-0. When I asked him why he said...bc I'm trolling and it's fun. Now I know your gonna get flob tards like this everyone and a while but rly..I can't believe there is still no kick vote option fr some1 that don't move for the whole game or just feeds..I can understand some1 new trying to play.. I always give tips n try to help new ppl even when others on same team are raging on them..but u can truly see they are trying. This guy would literally just attack move on their spawning pool every time he spawned. I have the replay btw. Ps I know u guys know this guy...Iv seen IH replays of him in gaimz with u guys.

That's a really good kd for some1 who right clicks the enemies pool. Even their turrets must be noobs...

Well, the thing with afks is that you have to know whether its an AFK to protect their rating, or just an AFK because SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES. I do not quit games, i find it really obnoxious when people do, nor do I AFK, I play the game like a man, and I accept that there will be problems during that game, and I also realize that sometimes duty calls and people have to go, or have to step away for awhile, yes its obnoxious, but its necessary. Vote-Kicks are not an option, the whole idea of this is flawed, I hate it when people go off at others for having to step away for some reason or another. Votekicking will just create more problems with abuse and will not allow any new players acquaint themselves with the game, since they won't know what they are doing, and will be kicked from the game, and without new players, the game will surely plummet in the rankings and fewer people will play it, making it harder and harder to get a game started, leading to the eventual crash.

what the fuyck does this even mean? if you have a life, LEAVE THE FU CKING GAME! don't sit in the pool, afk, because you're worried about your rating. be a MAN, leave the game, wait until you have about an hr free, and join another game.

The ratings only cause problems. It's time for it to be removed, asap.

danggg he want 27-0 by attack move only in the middle lane, he must of been in boss mode

blackmamba is a scrub dont pay any attention to him

Here is your solution, pick cow, mass INT by building caster, ulti the target in the pool, get kills and repeat.

what the fuyck does this even mean? if you have a life, LEAVE THE FU CKING GAME! don't sit in the pool, afk, because you're worried about your rating. be a MAN, leave the game, wait until you have about an hr free, and join another game.

The ratings only cause problems. It's time for it to be removed, asap.

Ok, I even said it myself, I hate ratings as well, they are pointless, sometimes you dont know how long you will be afk, or you could have just sudden had to go and take care of something and forgot to exit or something, IDK its not like I do it, but there are certain moments where they will have to AFK longer than the think they will be, and then poof they get kicked when they were going to come back and finish the game LIKE A MAN. AFK ban systems just aren't the right thing, there should not be a ban system for this game, no matter what.

AFK ban systems ARE the right thing, especially if it can be coded to where you can only ban if somebody has been gone for like 5 minutes (just an example). At a certain time, you become useless to your team because of how underleveled you are. Your team then has two options: stall/hug while you creep or, use you as bait. Either way, it's a detriment to your team to go afk for any amount of time... especially vs a skilled team

I went afk in pool once for first 30 minutes, then after that I came back, got raged at, jungled, and got like 5 kills before the enemy team surrendered :p

Most of the time, they don't come back though, so yeah, afk ban would be nice.

The thing is if there was an AFK ban system what stops people kicking new players? Like in an IH for trolls sake if you require 6 votes for a ban, a team-mate can initiate a kick vote and the whole of the other team will kick him (most likely if you're with BM players).

like i said: [especially if it can be coded to where you can only ban if somebody has been gone for like 5 minutes (just an example)]