Star fury// Black Hole Magnum.

Takeray

This is a short guide for new pubs ( mostly).

What these items provides?

These items provides an extra damage on your next auto attack ( Normal attack) incresed by one value done as spell damage.

How can I know if these items work?

Answer yes some of these:

- Look if your hero is spamming skills.

- Look if you have good damage for Black Hole Magnum.

- Look if you have good INT for Star fury.

- Look if you have one On Next Hit Attack.

A Good Example is Tass Q ( Depending on build one or other): It is spammable, yo can have good DPS or good INT, it works on next Hit ( So it is Autoattack ( Not sure) + Spell + Buff) instead of Attack + buff.

Zeratul though not really short, can reset CD on Q, item increases far agility from backstab and it provides a really good brust.

So after looking about our characters we have to see what items we bought or we plan to buy: If you plan good DPS items, get BHM ( If it fits to your char)

and if you get good int ( Gravity/ Yamato/ Argus...) An Starfury will be good.

To clarify some from lobby... Hit from Star fury or Black hole Magnum is SPELL and not NORMAL ( meant Physical)

I did this mini guide cause I m tired of see Star fury with 0 int ( Today Bio with nothing strange but Star fury... ) or black hole magums with really low damage.

the only real viable time to buy stars fury is if your an agi hero building int like leo, or boros.

int scales with wep damage so well on int heroes that any int hero will end up with 350+ wep damage late game, so the damage of stars or BHM are about the same on ether item the unique. But the agility on BHM provides the int hero with much needed armor to negate physical damage

tl;dr

BHM is better for int casters over stars fury

This was a short guide after viewing aberrant things.

Then there are many opinions:

With full Int build maybe BHM does more damage cause of WD scaling with int ( Besides counting 150%) but usually with casters I don't go that items ( Jakk could work but not like with it either) I use often them on ghost, Tass ( Wth him almost same dmg late-game) ( Agi chars with good int spells)

the only real viable time to buy stars fury is if your an agi hero building int like leo, or boros.

int scales with wep damage so well on int heroes that any int hero will end up with 350+ wep damage late game, so the damage of stars or BHM are about the same on ether item the unique. But the agility on BHM provides the int hero with much needed armor to negate physical damage

tl;dr

BHM is better for int casters over stars fury

wtf no. Just NO.

If you want to add lots of damage on an INT hero, you GET A STAR'S FURY. It adds more damage than almost every item and against your argument for BHM? INT heroes late-game generally have <250 Weapon Damage and >400 INT. It's really a no-brainer which one adds more damage.

And if I needed a BHM's armor I would get an Electric Mantle or Barbed Plating ;D

Almost never use Star Fury because if you go for a pure int build (which you need to do in order for it to make more sense than BHM), you will be too squishy to really engage in melee combat. For int build Rancor's and impact dial Raynor's then maybe you could argue this is a decent item in those contexts, but my general rule of thumb for AA builds is you need to be at least a little bit beefy to absorb one skill kill attacks or else you will become very frustrated getting one shotted before you do any real damage.

wtf no. Just NO.

If you want to add lots of damage on an INT hero, you GET A STAR'S FURY. It adds more damage than almost every item and against your argument for BHM? INT heroes late-game generally have <250 Weapon Damage and >400 INT. It's really a no-brainer which one adds more damage.

And if I needed a BHM's armor I would get an Electric Mantle or Barbed Plating ;D

dafuq? so what if the stars fury has a little more damage the sustain you get from BHM makes the item so much better of the two ......

what the hell is your problem with me

you feed in pubs like nothing else and your last only pick in IH when we need a 10th but you troll these forums theory crafting like your tier 1,

get the flob off your pedestal no one gives a shap that you can do a little bit of sprite work and you have an all right understanding of the math of this game

dafuq? so what if the stars fury has a little more damage the sustain you get from BHM makes the item so much better of the two ......

you feed in pubs like nothing else and your last only pick in IH when we need a 10th but you troll these forums theory crafting like your tier 1,

get the flob off your pedestal no one gives a shap that you can do a little bit of sprite work and you have an all right understanding of the math of this game

Because hes bad at the game means he shouldn't theory craft? Makes perfect sence.

So u when u say an item is just overall better and only in ~2 situations it's better to use the other, he replies saying wtf then stating reasons why your wrong you have a problem about his attitude, then do personal attacks about his poor Aos skills when you are known are probably one of the opioniated, stubborn people on this forum (currently). Cool, that seems legit. Esnapplelly since Eliwan is prob one of the nicest and best forum goers.

cause thats what i clearly said

its his attitude that he delivers i have a problem with ...... if u cant understand that ....

No, eliwans attitude is normally very good, actually that is probably the only instance i have seen on the forums that has been "slightly offensive".

I can see the logic behind Hog's position of the "swapped roles" of Fury on Agi heroes building for Int and BHM for Int heroes stacking Int. This is especially true for Int heroes that are particularly low on Agi such as Geneva. For an Int hero, 1 point of Int gives 0.5 WD which, in turn, gives .75 to the BHM's damage. So yes, Fury will always out-do BHM on an Int hero in terms of raw damage. So really, what it is is a choice between about 33% more damage on the burst or an additional net 23% damage resist. Mantle and other defensive items can also provide damage resist, but a BHM will provide both and that's the crux of the argument. Multi-tasking an item slot is often going to be a more efficient use of resources. One item that gives 100% defense and another item that gives 100% offense take up two slots or you can have one item that gives 75% of both and only subsumes a single slot thus freeing the other slot for some other purpose.

Actually there are some INT items which gives weapon damage as well, like SFG. So for INT heroes BHM and Star Fury do very similar amount of damage. However in case of Raynor BHM is always better as he has ridiculous amount of weapon damage late game because of his heroic passive. Besides 70 AGI is always nice. So I agree with this:

INT builded Cow is also great with Star's Fury.

True

Actually there are some INT items which gives weapon damage as well, like SFG. So for INT heroes BHM and Star Fury do very similar amount of damage. However in case of Raynor BHM is always better as he has ridiculous amount of weapon damage late game because of his heroic passive. Besides 70 AGI is always nice. So I agree with this:

INT builded Cow is also great with Star's Fury.

True Raynor, has a nice passive for that. Only item in that Way is SFGun ( Being clearly more benefitial for BHM than SF giving both stats) Anyway though 70 Agi is nice, I'd never take this item as defensive, mainly I'd get for Passive.

Cow is good with BHM and SF depends on your build since with E ( 125% dmg) Skill he does a lot of damage.

I've always done better with a Star's Fury than a BHM. Sometimes I sell my BHM for a Star's Fury or vica versa [precisely for aforementioned defenses] and I end up doing worse when I do the latter. e_e

My problem with you: You act like you can say everybody else is stupid. That's why I act "bm" towards you. [it's not, it's constructive criticism]

I don't feed in pubs-- when we pub as mumblers I don't try to win, I try to ENJOY MYSELF. Also, my feed is intentional-- it makes the other 9 players have a better game which means that I get a better game. :D I don't troll and when I put my theories into action they almost always work extremely effectively; and thus I don't play them often because they work too good sometimes. My spriting has literally NO CONNECTION to AoS [er, wait, I forgot about the Hero Minimap Icons, but w.e.], and so... why do you bring in unrelated things? That's assaulting me as a player, not my theories.

So... You get off YOUR high horse. You act like everybody else is stupid and you have in almost every post I read of yours, and I'm VENTING my frustration in concentrated bursts at posts that have a more uneducated feel. You said, and I'm paraphrasing-- "Arcbound sucks, get Shadowmourne, any person who gets Arcbound is an idiot" in a thread. It's REALLY JUST NOT THAT HARD TO GET ANGRY AT THAT.

Especially when Arcbound is a GREAT item.

And to the post right above:

I actually feel that BHM is better on Raynor than Star's Fury-- because Raynor's Weapon Damage is boosted by 10% after adding INT scaling, which makes BHM scale with 83% INT-- and Raynor with BHM can avoid getting a Shinobi Style [a common slight tank item I see] because he has the durability of BHM's Agility.

I've always done better with a Star's Fury than a BHM. Sometimes I sell my BHM for a Star's Fury or vica versa [precisely for aforementioned defenses] and I end up doing worse when I do the latter. e_e

My problem with you: You act like you can say everybody else is stupid. That's why I act "bm" towards you. [it's not, it's constructive criticism]

I don't feed in pubs-- when we pub as mumblers I don't try to win, I try to ENJOY MYSELF. Also, my feed is intentional-- it makes the other 9 players have a better game which means that I get a better game. :D I don't troll and when I put my theories into action they almost always work extremely effectively; and thus I don't play them often because they work too good sometimes. My spriting has literally NO CONNECTION to AoS [er, wait, I forgot about the Hero Minimap Icons, but w.e.], and so... why do you bring in unrelated things? That's assaulting me as a player, not my theories.

So... You get off YOUR high horse. You act like everybody else is stupid and you have in almost every post I read of yours, and I'm VENTING my frustration in concentrated bursts at posts that have a more uneducated feel. You said, and I'm paraphrasing-- "Arcbound sucks, get Shadowmourne, any person who gets Arcbound is an idiot" in a thread. It's REALLY JUST NOT THAT HARD TO GET ANGRY AT THAT.

Especially when Arcbound is a GREAT item.

And to the post right above:

I actually feel that BHM is better on Raynor than Star's Fury-- because Raynor's Weapon Damage is boosted by 10% after adding INT scaling, which makes BHM scale with 83% INT-- and Raynor with BHM can avoid getting a Shinobi Style [a common slight tank item I see] because he has the durability of BHM's Agility.

tl;dr

tumblr_lqtvizjjYh1qbi6aao2_500.gif