[Replay] brothers replay that he's pissed about (and wants advise)

pchacker

This is my brothers replay that he did today, he asked me to upload it so people could advise him on how to be better etc...etc I told him he should just do it himself but he kept nagging, so here it is.

I've watched it, its 1:30 so you might want to play at x2 or x4.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjll7e

Oh and he's the medic, the rancor on his team seemed quite good, though I blame his loss on their nova, they could have easily won the game had the nova actually been of use.

When downloading the replay from sendspace, select the downloaded location by browsing to your SC2 folder, opening it, opening whatever your in-game name is, then placing the file in /replays/multiplayer. Then, save it.

Then, open SC2. Then go to the video camera screen, and find the name of the replay and open it!

When downloading the replay from sendspace, select the downloaded location by browsing to your SC2 folder, opening it, opening whatever your in-game name is, then placing the file in /replays/multiplayer. Then, save it.

Then, open SC2. Then go to the video camera screen, and find the name of the replay and open it!

Thanks!