Porting Hero Designs from other Action-RTS games

LightZOut

If you could fully port or incorporate some abilities of a hero from another Action-RTS/DotA-like game into Aeon of Storms, what would those abilities be? The only restriction would be that the those abilities are not already existing in the Aeon of Storms game universe. It could be entire hero's skill set, or just a subset of the abilities.

I'll start:

[DotA2 - Wisp]: Tether (Just interested in the core concept of being able to "link" with another allied hero to jointly gain additional benefits.)

Revolution's gunna come in here and say Broodmother.

Personally, I would like to see a hero that resembles Annie [League of Legends] but with a completely different E and Ultimate; Teemo [his abilities on one hero-- they've sorta all been distributed amongst the crowd and thus play differently-- his E is the same as Toxi's E and his R is similar to Jakk's mines, but his Passive, Q, and W are not in the game afaik].

Also would like to see the Hero Suggestions implemented before any of the heroes from other games, but that won't happen now will it...

twitch aint got nothin on my lulu. she will turn you twitch into a squirrel :P

Psh, I'll kill you before you cast a spell.

Ambush -> Vial then 2-3 AAs (like 1 second) -> Expunge and you're probs dead, if not, throw a little more AA in there

Psh, I'll kill you before you cast a spell.

Ambush -> Vial then 2-3 AAs (like 1 second) -> Expunge and you're probs dead, if not, throw a little more AA in there

1) as a good support i dont go running around without my team so you just try that when my team is there

2) for whatever crazy reason i am alone and you catch me, i build tank cdr lulu and i would press w on you the second you appeared on then walk away laughing. if you try to chace i hit you with my q and continue to walk away all while rotfl. One does not simply chace lulu

Leo would like to have a word with you...

I want urgot's swap. Oh wait...

You mean wengeful spirit swap.

tinker, invoker, storm

You already hawe Dustin and Maar, foo'

I want wisp (need a pure support). and storm because hes fun.

What are u talking about "pure support" ??

@OT

It is not surprising that the majority of the replies here are from LoL players. It also eksplains the deklining skill lewel of inhouses.

I would like Slark in this game :-)