AOS IS THE BEST CUSTOME GAME

WARBORN

Hey guys. I love this game and always play it. To be quite frank. I only bought SC2 bc my friend showed me this game. I think i played ladder like twice with terran...i watch husky sometimes blah blah...but i dunno if its just me or not..ever since i got this game iv been reallly enveloped in this (SOTIS/AOS) community. i love all da players and love watching IH replays or casts. iv been been playing this game for long enough, well always pubs never once IH...to give you prespective i have 3869kills and 2600deaths. yea i know not the best but i know alot of others also play this game...but if i play it this much and others do aswell...how is this game always number 3 on the most popular :( makes me sad...i always seem to think it should b the very 1st game..i know this dont matter much...but still lol...just sayin..I LOVE AOS!! and it should b 1ST :(

I dont think I ever play non arcade games anymore

If I am on its either AOS (Cause its amazing)

Or Undead assault 3 bc sometimes its just damn fun to kill zombies in absurd numbers and not have to worry about lanes and towers and whatnot (gotta love that flamethrower)

There are some other custom games Id like to try but a lot of them don't really have a good following so its hard to get games going

I do still enjoy watching day9 vids even though I never ladder, or use anything from it

I used to play ladder aswell untill I discovered the joys of this game when it was SOTIS back in 4.0 been playing ever since and have not played ladder in forever, but for some reason lately it doesn't appear in "Top Rated" or "Most played" games it just shows "..." no title, no picture, nothing. Sometimes I get the error message Side_cache_Read_Error, This is really frustrating since AOS is the only reason I play SCII these days lol

Has anyone ever had this error message: Side_Cache_Read_Error ???? for some reason the game doesn't read certain arcade games just have this "..." ellipses where the title should be????

Thats mostly happens to older games that having been updated to the newer arcade ver, it could also be the game was made befor the new arcade an the new arcade has problems reading old gaming map codes which is mostly the case if they arent updated no more or looked after, there could be many resons to this i could list atlest 10 plus more for this but this is the most common problem.

As for the game its ok use to my fave game an was at top at 1 point but droping cause of to many changes not saying not all change is bad just not a fan of a few things.

Thats mostly happens to older games that having been updated to the newer arcade ver, it could also be the game was made befor the new arcade an the new arcade has problems reading old gaming map codes which is mostly the case if they arent updated no more or looked after, there could be many resons to this i could list atlest 10 plus more for this but this is the most common problem.

As for the game its ok use to my fave game an was at top at 1 point but droping cause of to many changes not saying not all change is bad just not a fan of a few things.

Hmmm...yeah it worked just fine about a week ago...not sure what happened inbetween then and now lol i think they had a small update? I have to figure it out lol have to play AoS!