Eliwan

Changelog:[/size]

12/??/2012

- Began creation ^-^

12/14/2012

- First round of edits:

- Strikeback does not Silence anymore.

- Deft Dash DoT removed, and damage is now Spell [from Physical]

- NSL changed from 3 second location revert with Cloak/Movement Speed/Shields/Debuff Immunity || Buff Removal/Damage/Slow/Stun to 1.5/2/2.5/3 second location revert with Shields / Damage+Slow. Range reduced from 10 to 7.

- Siphon Sphere no longer refreshes Strikeback. Range reduced to 6. Radius increased to 2.

- Shadow of Demise ATTACK RANGE INCREASE removed. M.Spd buff now stacks.

Name: Attritious.Singut

Portrait: ??

Unit Base: ??

Type: ??

Script: --

Starting Stats:

Base Health 260

Movement Speed 3

Attack Range 2

Attack Speed 1.8

Base Damage 42

Attack Name | Animation - Invisible Strike | No animation, but purple particle effect like Cow's auto-attack appears.

Base Armor 2

Strength – 27 + 5

Agility – *31 + 7*

Intelligence – 27 + 5

Abilities:

--

Heroic Passive: Strikeback

"Any time Singut takes Physical Damage, the attacker has their attack disabled for 2.5 seconds, suffering 25 [+25% INT] Spell Damage. This passive can only activate on any enemy once every 10 seconds."

Effect: Pretty strong passive as enemies will suddenly... not be able to do squat against you. You just have to survive through an initial burst of damage.

It's also powerful in laning as it disables their attack and makes them take a bit of damage, though not too much.

Late-game the damage isn't that powerful, but it is still present and can probably cause your enemies to retreat back a bit-- and if you build Singut INT, he will be able to wreck enemies with this.

--

Ability One: Deft Dash

"Singut charges forward and deals Spell Damage to enemies nearby the dashing line. All enemies hit also suffer Spell Damage and are slowed by 25% during that time."

Energy Cost: 80/100/120/140

Cooldown: 14 seconds, all levels

Range: Length 5, radius 2

Level 1: Deals 80 (+60% Weapon Damage) Spell Damage. 2 second slow.

Level 2: Deals 120 (+60% Weapon Damage) Spell Damage. 3 second slow.

Level 3: Deals 160 (+60% Weapon Damage) Spell Damage. 4 second slow.

Level 4: Deals 200 (+60% Weapon Damage) Spell Damage. 5 second slow.

Effect: Shouldn't be too overpowered. :D

This is the main skill of the hero, a dashing strike that attacks enemies nearby. Can be used to escape, initiate, bear down on an enemy so that they stop chasing, etc.

Ability is targeted, not like Shadow's Shade and forced in direction.

--

Ability Two: Nary Second Late

"Target unit is transported to where it was located a few seconds ago, as well as granting shields for 6 seconds or dealing Spell Damage and slowing by 25% for 3 seconds."

Energy Cost: 80/95/110/125

Cooldown: 15 seconds

Range: 7

Level 1: 1.5 seconds in the past. 60 [+60% INT] shields/Spell Damage.

Level 2: 2 seconds in the past. 90 [+60% INT] shields/Spell Damage.

Level 3: 2.5 seconds in the past. 120 [+60% INT] shields/Spell Damage.

Level 4: 3 seconds in the past. 150 [+60% INT] shields/Spell Damage.

Effect: Stolen from Chrono Dagger. Commentary is now invalid thanks to update. Hopefully not too broken, a simple save/troll/oh-no-you-did-not

--

Ability Three: Siphon Sphere

"Launches a sphere of energy that deals Spell Damage going out, healing Singut health based on the enemy's Weapon Damage.

The Sphere then returns, dealing Physical Damage and granting Movement Speed for each unit hit for 5 seconds."

Energy Cost: 80/110/140/170

Cooldown: 22

Range: 6, radius 2

Level 1: 60 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 20% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 60 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +2% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 2: 90 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 30% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 90 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +3.5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 3: 120 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 40% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 120 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 4: 150 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 50% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 150 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +6.5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Effect: Stolen from:

-Ahri's Q ability

-"Launches a small wave of energy that can travel up to 10 units of distance, dealing 60/90/120/150 [+50% Weapon Damage] Spell Damage and disables the hit unit's weapon for 3.0/4.5/6.0/7.5 seconds." from a conversation with Wrath

That's it. From those two I get this. ;D

--

Ultimate Ability: Shadows of Demise

"[Passive] Singut's Movement Speed is increased each time an ability is cast, lasting for 6 seconds and stacking.

[Active] Deals damage to all enemies nearby, as well as Silencing and disabling their attack; over a period of time."

Energy Cost: 180/270/360

Cooldown: 120/105/90

Range: Radius 5

Level 1: Gains +10% Movement Speed for ability cast. Deals 120 [+40% INT] or [+40% Weapon Damage], whichever is greater, Spell Damage and disables over 1.5 seconds.

Level 2: Gains +15% Movement Speed for ability cast. Deals 180 [+40% INT] or [+40% Weapon Damage], whichever is greater, Spell Damage and disables over 2.25 seconds.

Level 3: Gains +20% Movement Speed for ability cast. Deals 240 [+40% INT] or [+40% Weapon Damage], whichever is greater, Spell Damage and disables over 3 seconds.

Effect: Ultimate ability CC is ultimate ability CC. Lets you initiate with an area disable that gives you 3 free seconds of wailing on enemies

--

Additional Information

This hero has plenty of mobility once you get your ultimate-- you can dart around and screw with enemy positioning as much as you'd like, and with a well placed Siphon Sphere you can heal ridiculous amounts of health and move incredibly quickly by hitting a creepwave with it, and having leech.

In a team-fight, Singut can easily run in and deal loads of damage, and choose an enemy to kill with Nary Second Late.

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

This guy seems like a guy loaded with Shrapnel cloaks. He seems like the ultimate Anti-AA hero who can solo any AA hero. He would be extremely powerful with shrapnel as you can disable weap an enemy for up to 11 seconds (and 5 sec silence). He seems to own AA heroes to much...

This seems like a reaction to losing a game vs 5 AA heroes xD. (And you can even heal if your taking alot of damage from physical abilities Leech).

-Heroic passive seems extreme..... I mean it effectively screws with ultimates, something a heroic passive should never shut down.

-Don't understand why you'd give a range-extending ability to a near-melee hero..... it would probably be more fitting on a hero with already extreme range..... speaking of which, I think I feel an idea for a hero forming........

-Deft Dash super strong, it's like a weaker version of a cloak-snipe, mixed with Shade, except at a longer range...... granted most of it is physical damage, but still... with a crit build, this could be really scary.

-Nary second late does too much. Each level granting a new buff/debuff is not a good idea, considering what it already does.

@Itsthatguy

-He is an anti-aa hero carry by design. Though I probably did have the ulti do too many things, it does almost no damage at all.

-And no, actually, not at all. In fact, quite the contrary-- I felt that it was too easy to win as AA carries.

@Doom:

How does it screw with ultimates? I'm confused.

Also, Zeratul's Heroic Passive > Cain's Ultimate.

Range extension is because it gives him the ability to chase enemies down-- I gave it Movement Speed so that he could escape or get to fights better. Maybe I should remove the range increase on it, though.

Deft Dash is... what you get when I combine two skills into one, concept wise. It's supposed to be an escape/initiate move, maybe I gave it too much range or radius [i wanted the radius to match up to attack range]-- though if I cut out the over time damage, would that be better? Should I change it to spell damage?

Deft Dash

Dashes to the point, dealing damage. 90/140/190/240 [+70% Weapon Damage] Spell Damage.

Concussive Strike

Ranged attack that slows by 40% and deals damage over 3 seconds. 40/65/90/115 [+40% Weapon Damage] initial Physical Damage, 40/65/90/115 [+40% INT] Spell Damage over time.

I'm totally unsure on how to make NSL be useful and not broken. If I have the time-warp duration scale with level, that means early-game [1/1.75/2.25/3 second revert] it's useless or late-game it's a bit broken [2/2.75/3.5/4.25 second revert]. So I instead had it give buffs/debuffs based on skill level; which probably wasn't the best idea in hindsight.

So... give me some time to edit. Sadly I have to go to bed after that though. =X