Only way to play ladder, TROLL

Baggins

So, the best and most fun way to play ladder is to do something completely trolly. I would suggest getting a team together just to have fun and not really care about the ranking.

Best units for Terran trolling: Siege tanks, nukes, reapers, and Mass base defenses in the middle of a map.

Best units for zerg: Banelings in overlords and nyduses. Mass queens/infestors ----> nydus into base and generate lots of creep then hijack an army.

Best units for Protoss: Sentries, HTs, Pheonix (most fun against zergs). But most of all CANNON RUSH, or just cannons around their whole base (best against zergs :P)

If you want to have fun, try trolling, generally it angers your opponents, which is generally fun!

Terran 6 racks!

Terran bunker rush!

Zerg 6 pool!

Protoss proxy gatex2!

Protoss Cannon rush!

Worker all ins at the start of the match!!

There is a very effective timing for TZ against TZ/ZZ MU where you can go 7rr and 7rax. Marines for dps and roaches to tank dmg. If ZZ goes spdlings and blings then roaches can tank the dmg and if anything both rines and roach snipe blings so that rines can rape everything else. I think roaches+marines > roaches+lings. And if TZ goes helion ling. roaches snipe helions and rines take on lings. Anyways ZZ mu where colcruncher and his partner plays they both go 6p and macro like flobing crazy to follow up with 14 roaches after and then transition back to mass spdlings. Pretty crazy

Worker all ins at the start of the match!!

Me and my mate actually had this work in a 2v2 match he was terran i was toss hed repair any damage he took and i'd just back off and regen shields when needed XD its so trolly to watch them rage then u get put in diamond league =P

Me and my mate actually had this work in a 2v2 match he was terran i was toss hed repair any damage he took and i'd just back off and regen shields when needed XD its so trolly to watch them rage then u get put in diamond league =P

I think highly unlikely since if you're working rushing you're not going to have minerals to repair with lol?

Double 6-pool/worker rush in a 2v2 is pretty fun.

I also like bane rain, especially if I have too many minerals (because the enemy sucks). Then I can blot out the sun.

Against my brother I once did mass nydus worm/banelings. I could deploy my massive baneling ball anywhere on the map in an instant.

Double terran and rush marines and an orbital. Use the supply call down and all in with workers and the marines at 27 supply. Gg to masters. (If you can micro a little bit). With a normal wall off at the front and 2 rax hiding in the back they never suspect it. Dont let them scout it!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Nononononono, you guys do it all wrong, all Doug and I used to do was he would rush 3-3 ghosts because the only things that actually beat those are ultras, battlecruisers, and situationally, carriers, and I would just turtle with bunkers and marines and give all my gas to him while he macro'd and we sit back and watch three ghosts disenegrate a marine ball and rofl. Only reason this worked was cuz ghosts scaled with upgrades harder than every other unit in the game :D. Or if you really want to auto win just have 3 people on your team rush them in 4v4 and the last guy just mass battlecruisers. The 3 just buy time for battlecruiser man to build up enough battlecruisers to 1v4 them, only counter was archon toilets lol.

Please go on www.coreprogaming.com to have access to live streams from semi-professional gamers that I have recruited to our Core roster.

User has been banned for this post.

Abusive behavior, foul language, impersonating other forum members, insulting Devs/Mods and other players... All of these offenses within the last few posts. I tempted to perma-ban as this acount seems to be an obvious troll throw away. For now it's a temporary ban... One last chance "Neuro."

-Ginosaji

Please go on www.coreprogaming.com to have access to live streams from semi-professional gamers that I have recruited to our Core roster.

User has been banned for this post.

Abusive behavior, foul language, impersonating other forum members, insulting Devs/Mods and other players... All of these offenses within the last few posts. I tempted to perma-ban as this acount seems to be an obvious troll throw away. For now it's a temporary ban... One last chance "Neuro."

-Ginosaji

Erm, I'm pretty sure this Neuro account got perma banned before you came to moderate this post. The name has been faded out for a while now. Seems like wasted moderation lol.

Was playing a 2v2 match... My teammate was a protoss and I was a Zerg...Enemies were 2 Zergs. Teammate went to cannon rush 2 zergs by blocking off their ramp and taking their expo... In the end 1 of the Zerg went banes and failed, the other went Ultralisk on 1 base, about 5-6 of them, dont ask me how. Also failed. So i had about 4-5 expos already by that time and i was using infestors to troll them by putting marines 1 by 1 inside and wasting their banes, then the 2 Zerg on the opponent's team rage quit. Oh yeah, they both were insulting my teammate for being dumb by cannon rushing 2 zergs. It worked.

Erm, I'm pretty sure this Neuro account got perma banned before you came to moderate this post. The name has been faded out for a while now. Seems like wasted moderation lol.

I understand you have a dislike for certain members of the clan I am a part of and possibly general disillusionment with the clan in general. Have I every personally done anything to offend or BM you? No, I have not. The only thing I've ever done was vote to kick Skydie from the clan when it was brought to a general vote... he trolls more than I, and others in the clan felt we wanted to deal with. Please do not try to create strife where there is none.

Archived