Hello

juanjocho

Its not bm if its the truth. When are you going to introduce me to your gf. I want to... play some aos with her. Dam i cant even make a sexual joke out of that one. /surrender.... remember that game where you roach rushed and... met that bunker. I only won cuz i map hacked though... and the scv in your base that saw everything. Gg wp.

Its not bm if its the truth. When are you going to introduce me to your gf. I want to... play some aos with her. Dam i cant even make a sexual joke out of that one. /surrender.... remember that game where you roach rushed and... met that bunker. I only won cuz i map hacked though... and the scv in your base that saw everything. Gg wp.

Sounds like scrubs trying to ladder.

Nah it was Red specing the game and telling you how to counter my genious play. Also I was eating and my hand was kinda broken. At least I wasnt so bad at sotis that I had to quit and go play my little pony.

True... i love my ponies. They got this really cute cat called rengar too. He's really cuddly once you get past the teeth and claws. Red spec'd that game? I doubt it lol. It was baby ranger i think or hellman trololol or even peas. My aos skill was so bad i had to give up. I still find it hard to believe that you and marche could never carry me when we were on the same team. Its ok i know you want this diiiiick.

Nah it was Red specing the game and telling you how to counter my genious play. Also I was eating and my hand was kinda broken. At least I wasnt so bad at sotis that I had to quit and go play my little pony.

Then again I said I was masters with Protoss and Terran in 1v1 and top ranked masters in all three races in 2v2 3v3 and 4v4. You're good at Sotis. Go suck yourself now

Oh wait I don't think your post was directed at me. I feel stupid now but I don't feel like erasing what I wrote so at least I can gloat.