IH Rules (Recommendations)

RaKuRa

Hi all,

New players keep asking about IH? Mumble? Is it worth joining? Once you join what happens? etc. I would assume that many capable Pub players that might want to join might be hesitant/afraid/etc. from the "unknown" - I was like that at one point as well. What helped my was a sort of a Mumble/IH post/guide in the old Sotis forum that kind of was saying ... learn to paly 3 heroes very well... join mumble ... join a lobby with players .. say you are new...be patient... etc. So that for me removed alot of the unknows and helped me join mumble.

So, would any one with time/resources be able to either retrieve that post from the old Sotis forum, or create a new guide (and have it pinned by mods)... I think that will certainly be better and can contribute to a stronger AOS community.

P.S. For those of you wandering why I haven't IH in some time - I was taking a break from AOS as it did have a certain toll on my personal/professional life... and currently I am causally pubbing solo (IOvOI :>) and resisting mumble not to get re-addicted and because of some wife-related issues. If I were in high-school or college/grad I can easily see how those would not be problems ... but later on in life ... trust me they become ones... so for those of you still young :> ... enjoy it ... but be mindful of the trade-offs in life in general.

Hi all,

New players keep asking about IH? Mumble? Is it worth joining? Once you join what happens? etc. I would assume that many capable Pub players that might want to join might be hesitant/afraid/etc. from the "unknown" - I was like that at one point as well. What helped my was a sort of a Mumble/IH post/guide in the old Sotis forum that kind of was saying ... learn to paly 3 heroes very well... join mumble ... join a lobby with players .. say you are new...be patient... etc. So that for me removed alot of the unknows and helped me join mumble.

So, would any one with time/resources be able to either retrieve that post from the old Sotis forum, or create a new guided (and have it pinned by mods)... I think that will certainly be better and can contribute to a stronger AOS community.

P.S. For those of you wandering why I haven't IH in some time - I was taking a break from AOS as it did have a certain toll on my personal/professional life... and currently I am causally pubbing (Solo IOvOI :>) and avoiding mumble not to get re-addicted and because of some wife-related issues. If I were in high-school or college/grad I can easily see how those would not be problems ... but later on in life ... trust me they become ones... so for those of you still young :> ... enjoy it ... but be mindful of the trade-offs in life in general.

married with a 5 week old son,

i-know-that-feel-bro.png

Hi all,

So, would any one with time/resources be able to either retrieve that post from the old Sotis forum, or create a new guided (and have it pinned by mods)... I think that will certainly be better and can contribute to a stronger AOS community.

P.S. For those of you wandering why I haven't IH in some time - I was taking a break from AOS as it did have a certain toll on my personal/professional life... and currently I am causally pubbing solo (IOvOI :>) and resisting mumble not to get re-addicted and because of some wife-related issues. If I were in high-school or college/grad I can easily see how those would not be problems ... but later on in life ... trust me they become ones... so for those of you still young :> ... enjoy it ... but be mindful of the trade-offs in life in general.

Ahhhhh teh wife. I can relate to that. Nevertheless, just ask her if she would rather you be an alcoholic or have a gambling addiction or both. Yah there is such a thing as too much gaming, but sometimes you gotta do whatever you enjoy to let off steam because the worst thing you can do in a married relationship is let married life burn you out which married life and kids will do to you pretty quickly if you are a 100% selfless person. And yah besides all the other nonsense of the inhauser community, one other reason I don't participate is the having to leave or AFK at any notice problem which is something you don't have when you are young and still have this thing called "privacy".

....dear lord. when will this stop.

i don't even know you hogwarts.

its hard to not know this when you got kids in mumble who bring this trivial shap up every time that attention seeking baddie gets on mumble

when she gets on the channel just derps and becomes a moron immature nerd fest

shap is retarded