Bring back zera's old ultimate

Manling

I would really like to see zera's old ultimate brought back. The one where he could bring himself or other people back in time similar to the chrono dagger. I was very sad to see it go in the first place. To tell the truth I liked all of his old abilities better. Thoughts of other people?

That ult was sooooooooooooooooooooooo OP. 3.0 SotIS was probably by far and away the most imbalanced version ever. Zera was not the worst, but his planar void and ult back then was ridiculous.

Wow you're talking about the gold SotIS era, now we have shap n shap

^^ hes right man. these were the good ol epic days of sotis that i like to remember. lovol seems like you cry about everything about this game or just plain out do not agree with any postes made on these forums. I have personally played with you a few times in pubs i dunno/dun care if u remember me or not...but from what i recall you seem to rly rage alot and give yourself a lot more credit then your deserve. Your a pretty good player ill give you that, but not a very good team player in my opinion.

^^ hes right man. these were the good ol epic days of sotis that i like to remember. lovol seems like you cry about everything about this game or just plain out do not agree with any postes made on these forums. I have personally played with you a few times in pubs i dunno/dun care if u remember me or not...but from what i recall you seem to rly rage alot and give yourself a lot more credit then your deserve. Your a pretty good player ill give you that, but not a very good team player in my opinion.

Yes, I rage a lot, I can't control it. Actually I can't remember you but it seems that you are right, I don't think I give me a lot more credit than I deserve, I practically don't understand at all what do you mean. I don't know when was the last time you played with me, but I think I am a good team player, because I always demand teamplay and that stuff.

I make mistakes like everyone, to be honest, I play horribly when I'm frustrated and I begin to have stupid mistakes I'm not used to have.

Anyways we will always remember that old days with Drake's magnitude, Garamond's draken laser, Zeratul with the chrono lift (or whatever) and the troll Vespus always cloaked xD