Stak Items

BestPlayer

Okay, I think it's about time this is brought up, I think there is a fundamental lak of thought behind the 3 stak items, espesially giwen the assist-mekanik in this game (You just hawe to stand klose, you don't aktually hawe to do anything).

Either remowe the base stats on the items, or nerf the ones you get with kills/assists, in my opinion. They are way too strong, all of them, and they snowball way too hard.

Salutations,

soed

They aren't OP. Just stop a guy snowballing and its all good, however sell glitch is abuse and should be patched.

FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS NOT A BUG TO SELL THEM AND KEEP THE STACKS!!!!

Go back through bug reports I posted about it on day 1 and RNG/Eckol strait up said the stacks are supposed to persist when selling, and only death clears them. This is how they were designed to work.

Gah nobody reads

(Ihan also lets you keep the stacks when selling ya know...)

As for this thread the stack items arent really broken at all, they are a gamble, if you can keep 1-2 stacks on they they are worth it, if not they arent. Kill the person with stacks and it becomes way easier to kill them again bc they invested in stacks. Sure on some heros they are alot better than others (like torch on tanks, or valors on shadow) but it still comes down to the player getting kills/assists without dying to get stacks.

Honestly valors is the only one i could really get behind a nerf on....change it to 15 or something 100 agi is worth a whole lot more than 100 int, and I think torch got nerfed to 15 for that same reason (memory is kinda fuzzy there)

Just wondering why you tagged it as "olympick toush", since your failkeyboardtroll allowed you to use a r as in "walors"

ontopic thx for complaining about something thats been complained about before i'm sure your topic will help.

Please only post if you hawe something to add, otherwise be quiet worthless noob... Thanks :-)

FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS NOT A BUG TO SELL THEM AND KEEP THE STACKS!!!!

Go back through bug reports I posted about it on day 1 and RNG/Eckol strait up said the stacks are supposed to persist when selling, and only death clears them. This is how they were designed to work.

Gah nobody reads

I don't know what you're on, but it is klearly a bug.

As for this thread the stack items arent really broken at all, they are a gamble, if you can keep 1-2 stacks on they they are worth it, if not they arent. Kill the person with stacks and it becomes way easier to kill them again bc they invested in stacks. Sure on some heros they are alot better than others (like torch on tanks, or valors on shadow) but it still comes down to the player getting kills/assists without dying to get stacks.

Honestly valors is the only one i could really get behind a nerf on....change it to 15 or something 100 agi is worth a whole lot more than 100 int, and I think torch got nerfed to 15 for that same reason (memory is kinda fuzzy there)

Listen, we all know how the items work, you don't need to make a post kontaining nothing but "but it works like this" as if that was an argument in itself. It is not.

The base stats are too good for the mineralkost plus the potential statgain on the item. Adding to it the assist mekanik whish I'we already mentioned, and it does indeed bekome pretty damn powerful.

These items are pretty obwiously inspired by the Mejais Soulstealer in LoL, an item with a garbage base stat, and a total of 20 staks ashiewable - gaining 2 from a kill, and 1 from an assist. You only lose a third of the staks on that item if you die, but it has a more signifikant risk/reward and isn't really purskased in serious games at all, whish should indeed be the kase with sush insamely risky items. They shouldn't hawe high base walue, they should be biiiiig risk/reward.

i think these items are awesome like akanna said its a gamble item if u dont get ur stacks u wont be doin as good because u just wasted 1250+ minerals early game to get this item when u coulda spent it otherwise and its not that hard if ther is a guy with it realize it take him out and dont let him get his stacks not that hard play careful around him if he has stacks up already and dont feed thats alot of people problem is feed and stupid deaths be a little more careful when u see some1 with it and make sure he doesnt kill or get an assist cuz then his stacks wont stack up be smarter...all it comes down to...

i think these items are awesome like akanna said its a gamble item if u dont get ur stacks u wont be doin as good because u just wasted 1250+ minerals early game to get this item when u coulda spent it otherwise and its not that hard if ther is a guy with it realize it take him out and dont let him get his stacks not that hard play careful around him if he has stacks up already and dont feed thats alot of people problem is feed and stupid deaths be a little more careful when u see some1 with it and make sure he doesnt kill or get an assist cuz then his stacks wont stack up be smarter...all it comes down to...

In almost every team fight they are casualties which means new stacks. U can kill hero with full stacks but he can get all back in next team fight anyway. It is just to easy to get them all back. And there are heroes which are very tanky or have great escape abilities. So for them there is no risk with buying this kind of items. After they get full stacks they can sell them, keep the stacks and spend money for another item and be even more powerful. Those items totally breaks mid game. Heroes which aren't supposed to be so strong at this stage of the game can wipe out or tank entire team. Late everything backs to normal as u doesn't have room for that items. Of course if game is long enough.

dafuq yo prob lil jig y u so fukn mad fo

listn k i aint got teim for ur bs aight

real

so sit dafuq down befor i sit u down

The flob, you are probably a small jiggalo, why are you so flobbing mad for?

Listen OK? I don't have time for your bs alright?

Real

So sit the flob down before I sit you down

Lol he's not that hard to translate Psyght