Zhaitan.Soulmaster

Legacy

Unit Name: Zhaitan.Soulmaster

Unit Base: Proto Dragon with a dark black tint.

Portrait:

Bio: After almost dieing in the war of Tyria, he fled away. After spending many eons searching for a new world to fight in, Zhaitan decided to fight in the Aeon of Storms where he would have allies to help him, no matter what he did or how he fought.

Difficulty/Character Type: Hard/Dps

Unit Portrait: Needs deciding.

Starting Stats:

Int: 40+9

Agi: 17+4

Str:17+5

Weapon Damage: 45 (Shoots purple fireballs)

Weapon Speed: 1.75

Weapon Range: 6

Move Speed: 3.05

Health: 220

Energy: 300

Heroic Passive: When Zhaitan kills somebody, he gains a servant which are controlled by Zhaitan to do his bidding.

Effect: Whever Zhaitan kills somebody, they become one of his servants (they look like copies of shadowmourne). These servants deal 25% of thier current weapon damage, don't proc items and have the same max health as they did at death. Once they are destroyed, they do not respawn. Max of 5 servants of time.

Commentary: It is a fairly good snowballing ability that lets you make heroes under your control. So it would best not to be feeding him.

Ability One: Soul Sap:

Zhaitan uses his power's to wreak havoc amoungst all nearby enemies.

Cost: 80,100,120,140.

Cool Down: 20,25,30,35

Range: 9 Range Effect.

Level 1: All nearby enemies take 1%hp+(15%INT) spell damage a second. Gain half the health that is dealt. All nearby enemies lose 1%+(30%INT) of thier energy a second. Gain half the energy that is dealt. Lasts 4 seconds

Level 2:All nearby enemies take 2%hp+(15%INT) spell damage a second. Gain half the health that is dealt. All nearby enemies lose 2%+(30%INT) of thier energy a second. Gain half the energy that is dealt. Lasts 5 seconds

Level 3: All nearby enemies take 3%hp+(15%INT) spell damage a second. Gain half the health that is dealt. All nearby enemies lose 3%+(30%INT) of thier energy a second. Gain half the energy that is dealt. Lasts 6 seconds

Level 4: All nearby enemies take 4%hp+(15%INT) spell damage a second. Gain half the health that is dealt. All nearby enemies lose 4%+(30%INT) of thier energy a second. Gain half the energy that is dealt. Lasts 7 seconds

Effect: Looks like Tassadar's channel, except one for all nearby targets in a 9 unit radius.

Commentary: So use this for pursing your for or escaping because it could be costly for them to stay near you. Combie this with Nitrogen Retrofit and they will have difficulty chasing or escaping you.

Ability Two: Soul Bomb.

Zhaitan uses his powers to create bombs, using the souls he has stolen during his many battles.

Cost: 40,50,60,70.

Gains 1 charge every 10 seconds.

Range: 6 cast range.

Level 1: 3 Charges. Enemies that walk over these take 30+(20%INT) spell damage a second and are slowed for 15% (Does not stack). Bombs last 15 seconds.

Level 2: 4 Charges. Enemies that walk over these take 40+(20%INT) spell damage a second and are slowed for 20% (Does not stack). Bombs last 20 seconds.

Level 3: 5 Charges. Enemies that walk over these take 50+(20%INT) spell damage a second and are slowed for 25% (Does not stack). Bombs last 25 seconds.

Level 4: 6 Charges. Enemies that walk over these take 60+(20%INT) spell damage a second and are slowed for 30% (Does not stack).

Bombs last 30 seconds

Effect: Each of these bombs are dark purple storms on the ground that look like Vorpals Ultimate.

Commentary: Good for ganking and escaping. Place these in a line they go and chase a person down for damage and slow.

Ability Three: Soul Shatter.

Cost 80,100,120,140.

Cool down: 15,20,25,30

Range: 8 Cast range.

Level 1: Zhaitan shoots a giant fireball at target location, dealing 150+(50%INT) spell damage. Does an additional (5%INT) spell damage per soul bomb in a 10 unit radius

Level 2: Zhaitan shoots a giant fireball at target location, dealing 200+(50%INT) spell damage. Does an additional (5%INT) spell damage per soul bomb in a 10 unit radius

Level 3: Zhaitan shoots a giant fireball at target location, dealing 250+(50%INT) spell damage. Does an additional (5%INT) spell damage per soul bomb in a 10 unit radius

Level 4: Zhaitan bombs target location, dealing 300+(50%INT) spell damage. Does an additional (5%INT) spell damage per soul bomb in a 10 unit radius

Effect: Looks like a giant fireball about the size of the regular Proto Dragon's basic attack.

Commentary: Place a bunch of bombs, then use this and they will try hard to escape but fail. Has an aoe of 3.

Ability Four: Soul Shredder.

Zhaitan shreds all that who will not stand with him, and renders thier soul useless.

Cost: 200,300,400

Cooldown: 100,120,140.

Range: 8 unit aura

Level 1: For 10 seconds Zhaitan's attacks deal an aditional (+50%INT) Spell damage, gains an aura that deal 15% additional spell damage during this time, increases Zhaitan's time scale by 20% and reduces enemy time scale by 20% for 5 seconds per attack.

Level 2: For 15 seconds Zhaitan's attacks deal an aditional (+60%INT) Spell damage, gains an aura that deal 20% additional spell damage during this time, increases Zhaitan's time scale by 30% and reduces enemy time scale by 30% for 6 seconds per attack.

Level 3: For 20 seconds Zhaitan's attacks deal an aditional (+70%INT) Spell damage, gains an aura that deal 25% additional spell damage during this time, increases Zhaitan's time scale by 40% and reduces enemy time scale by 40% for 7 seconds per attack.

Commentary: Use this ability to chase down targets, live a near death circumstance or do tons of damage in a fight.

Effect: Zhaitan becomes double the size.

Items: Still have stuff to do, will get to them as soon as possible.

This hero is clearly OP. You can't have everything aura based. This hero has 0 interest, it's just stack the passives and own. Also, why not just put effort into your suggestions to start off with? Reminds me of those crappy facebook marketing strategies.

Edit: the passive is also OP. Possibly unlimited amount of heroes based on kills, that level along with their enemies?

The heroic passive's summons die once they are killed. Probably shoulda mentioned that. Also i should make a max of 10... And right now i will work on making things more flashy.

Edit: After looking at this, i noticed how ridicoulously op this is, will have to fix that.

Edit 2: Changed some abiliies and merged some.

I know many people wont even look at a suggestions unless it looks organised and put together (me being on of them). I suggest going here to for examples or even copy paste a hero from my signature and just replace all the info with your hero's (that's what i do every time i make a suggestion and the format i use is fairly simple)