2) most int builds i see include these

-Argus -100

-Gravity-70

-Ihan(that you sell later)-60

-Reactor-50

-Nitrogen-60

-Int Potion -18

(Blue gene-100)

that gives you 358(458) int + your heros natural int. After all that you have 2(1) item slots to get whatever you want whether it be tank items to stay alive, a second argus for massive int, Cerebro for quicker cd's and 75 int, pyre works great now that you have 20% bonus spell dmg and the gravity edge makes 35% of pyre dmg true dmg. Really after those 4 key items you can grab anything you want.

Edit:Back when i played rancor religiously end game i would have around 550-600 int.

Usually not a good idea to go pure int or multiple arguses on a caster as it is usually better to get a solid amount of intelligence and focus on cooldown and defense. Stacking int simply does not scale as well with the spell resist and health items heroes can buy to sustain any burst damage you deal (then they counter and you die). And a 600 int cyprus can't kill anything with the kind of builds I tend to use if a strong caster like Cyprus is in the game.

Well, argus and blue gene (5 stacks) both give 100 intel, the highest of any item. You would also want to get ihan crystal and sell it for the 60+ intel boost. If I had to choose and go mega glass cannon, it would be 5 argus 1 blue gene after selling an ihan at full stacks.

However, keep in mind that spell damage boosters will amplify your damage way more than raw intel;

Gravity edge will add an extra 30% true damage, so if you have a skill that does 200 dmg with 100% intel scaling with 100 intel, then you will get 300 normally, and but with gravs edge you'll get 400 damage. It also gives a lot of intel, i think 60-70

Yamato cannon is also a great item for intel builders, time scale is useful, 40 intel, and 25% extra spell damage! if you had 400 intel, then this is the equvalent of getting another 100 spell damage.

Well, argus and blue gene (5 stacks) both give 100 intel, the highest of any item. You would also want to get ihan crystal and sell it for the 60+ intel boost. If I had to choose and go mega glass cannon, it would be 5 argus 1 blue gene after selling an ihan at full stacks.

However, keep in mind that spell damage boosters will amplify your damage way more than raw intel;

Gravity edge will add an extra 30% true damage, so if you have a skill that does 200 dmg with 100% intel scaling with 100 intel, then you will get 300 normally, and but with gravs edge you'll get 400 damage. It also gives a lot of intel, i think 60-70

Yamato cannon is also a great item for intel builders, time scale is useful, 40 intel, and 25% extra spell damage! if you had 400 intel, then this is the equvalent of getting another 100 spell damage.

Gravity edge doesn't give you extra 35% dmg it converts your dmg into true dmg. So if you did 100 Spell dmg you would now do 65 spell dmg + 35 True dmg.

Yah best Cyprus build or hard caster build in general now I think is argus, grav edge, and yamato, and then 3 out of these 4 cooldown items (coat of arms, chilling, HoM, electric mantle). Cyprus is so ridiculous with this build as he has basically 100+% cooldown reduction with prodigy and his heroic passive and these items. One guy in a game (I think his name was Ravager) had like 40 kills and a handful of deaths from me (to kill him with most heroes and that build you need a blink and a taser or else you can just rage quit). The only difference between his build and the one I use his he had a chilling artificact where I would have a HoM (HoM gives nice burst AA as a secondary killing mechanism).

Usually not a good idea to go pure int or multiple arguses on a caster as it is usually better to get a solid amount of intelligence and focus on cooldown and defense. Stacking int simply does not scale as well with the spell resist and health items heroes can buy to sustain any burst damage you deal (then they counter and you die). And a 600 int cyprus can't kill anything with the kind of builds I tend to use if a strong caster like Cyprus is in the game.

you are wrong

CoA or HoM are joke items for Cyprus.

Seriously, let's stop giving wrong item builds or idea into pub players.

The main reason you get them is for cooldown reduction, but they add another dimension to his game since his high int scaling means he has quite a bit of weapon damage on him already. Basically if you attack a hero and they have like less than 500 health left you can AA them down to finish them off or blink away if you want. The main point is how abusive stacking cooldown is on Cyprus due to how fast he can spam his blink and other damage abilities. You can just kite everything like crazy and nothing can catch you. Like I said before you need both a taser and a blink or impact/shc to knock him down. Try it sometime and you will see what I mean. Simply stacking int on him is crap because spell resist counters him easily since he uses his skills up and then has nothing else to do for 20 seconds, but with 100% cooldown reduction he is almost ready to use his wall and wave again after he just used it and he can basically blink every 3 or so seconds.

Highest Possible INT by game rules:

1000. If you have more than this, it wraps back down to 1.

Highest Possible Theoretical INT:

-Ihan Crystal fully stacked (60)

-6x Argus Crystal (600)

-Blue Gene fully stacked (100)

-Egon's Medical Marvel (180?)

-Egon's Level 18 INT score (170?)

=> 1110 (?)

Not sure somebody check

-6x Argus Crystal (600)

=> 1110 (?)

Not sure somebody check

Wow dat Doctor is so clever =)

-6x Argus Crystal (600)

=> 1110 (?)

Not sure somebody check

im sure medical marvel is +200 int

-6x Argus Crystal (600)

=> 1110 (?)

Not sure somebody check

Already have. It is already listed in the Mass of Glitches.

Egon can easily past this.

It actually PERMANMENTLY reduces your INT which you forgot :P

Meaning if you gain 1110 INT from items and final, but ur base INT without any INT items is 200, you new base INT will now be 90 instead of 200 for the rest of the game (unless you can get even more INt to reduce is lower).

I should let you know: this happened to me when i played Egon and Ihan crystal gave you +200 INT for a duration and i got pure int items with nitrogen and roughly lost 60 INT pernamently for rest of the game ): (With items I'd have 600 INT instead of 660, as Ihan + final would give +400 back then).

Also: Consumable gives +18 INT xD.

So it is actually a bad thing to get to much INT as Egon XD.

The main reason you get them is for cooldown reduction, but they add another dimension to his game since his high int scaling means he has quite a bit of weapon damage on him already. Basically if you attack a hero and they have like less than 500 health left you can AA them down to finish them off or blink away if you want. The main point is how abusive stacking cooldown is on Cyprus due to how fast he can spam his blink and other damage abilities. You can just kite everything like crazy and nothing can catch you. Like I said before you need both a taser and a blink or impact/shc to knock him down. Try it sometime and you will see what I mean. Simply stacking int on him is crap because spell resist counters him easily since he uses his skills up and then has nothing else to do for 20 seconds, but with 100% cooldown reduction he is almost ready to use his wall and wave again after he just used it and he can basically blink every 3 or so seconds.

Ive seen aa stalker before with pyre.... when pyre was the best item in the game a year ago but this build... coa isnt what it used to be but i get it on the holy trinity of towers pushers + mkp (thx for ruining the phrase ecko with this guy!)... and tosh ;). Why would a stalker waste his inventory space on this item when an ally can get it who makes much better use of it. HoM??? I'm assuming your logic is i have gp10 for lane sustain with that life steal dagger so.... i might as well upgrade it. It seems too troll to me unless you're going against a super tank team with spell resist it doesn't seem viable at all but then i would get pyre plus that item that converts spell damage to true damage. That converts pyre right? 25% if im not mistaken or 35%... so pyre is 5%... so about 1-1.5% true damage per hit guaranteed plus your natural damage. I wonder if you guys actually already figured this out and tested it... attack speed plus these two items... easy mode baron... daggoth and target dead with 50 hits.... 5 characters with these items.... character dead in max10 hits from them. Someone go test it in a pub!

Ive seen aa stalker before with pyre.... when pyre was the best item in the game a year ago but this build... coa isnt what it used to be but i get it on the holy trinity of towers pushers + mkp (thx for ruining the phrase ecko with this guy!)... and tosh ;). Why would a stalker waste his inventory space on this item when an ally can get it who makes much better use of it. HoM??? I'm assuming your logic is i have gp10 for lane sustain with that life steal dagger so.... i might as well upgrade it. It seems too troll to me unless you're going against a super tank team with spell resist it doesn't seem viable at all but then i would get pyre plus that item that converts spell damage to true damage. That converts pyre right? 25% if im not mistaken or 35%... so pyre is 5%... so about 1-1.5% true damage per hit guaranteed plus your natural damage. I wonder if you guys actually already figured this out and tested it... attack speed plus these two items... easy mode baron... daggoth and target dead with 50 hits.... 5 characters with these items.... character dead in max10 hits from them. Someone go test it in a pub!

No it is all about cooldown, plus CoA and HoM on Cyprus give him 85% more attack speed to finish off heroes with a few hit points left, as well as the fact CoA gives some health and armor (which is nice, but the cooldown is what matters here). If you don't care about having that AA option you can just exchange the HoM for a chilling in your build.

Nevertheless for heroes like MAAR or Cyprus their DPS is controlled by two variables (not including execution of their abilities) and that is int scalling and spammability (which of course is based on cooldown). I mean, if you can wall and wave an enemy and blink away for a sec, then blink back in again and wall and wave you are doing a lot more damage than if you had just done wall and wave once with 200 or so more int in your build. Plus with Cyprus, though his ult scales decently in terms of int, the bonus damage from the pillars is a flat amount so having your ult online multiple times in a fight is a lot stronger than if you simply stack int and use your ult once and then run away and let your team get owned.

Just try going argus, edge, yamato (or whatever order you want for those items), then get three more cooldown items and see how ridiculous he soon becomes.

still? god damn that was supposed to be fixed.

what about if you die?

You lose those stacks if you die yes but taking the item off no for it is not the item that has the stacks it is the hero that has earned the stacks.

If you cant take down the hero that has them its your fault for allowing him to stay alive.

An one thing it is'nt broken cause people dont targeted the hero that stacks but crying cause your team dont target him is your teams fault.

In war you out smart your foe not start crying cause he has a bigger or stronger army then you.