Flare Gun

Spooky

Isn't that item give too much for it cost? It gives 35 weapon damage, 15% leech and 400 spell damage active. And it all for less then 2k minerals. Its great early item for many heroes. I really like to abuse it with Grunty, Shadow or Alpha which basically allows me to one-shot any INT/AGI hero along with other abilities (rocket, shade, etc) at early-mid stages of game. Item give everything those heroes need early game with additional powerful active. It isn't very common item on inhouses though but I think its potential just isn't sth 'known' yet. Like Cain or Balrog on EU few month ago.

Yah a good item but not OP. Too expensive to simply buy as a standalone item you sell later so you are kinda almost forced to turn it into a sunflare gun eventually, especially once the enemy heroes have tacked on a lot of health and 400 damage is not really that much in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, this item's so good that 3-4 of the heroes on your team can afford to just grab that in the early-mid game, and then in team fights you suddenly have a 1600 spell dmg nuke if you co-ordinate properly with your teammates. When these get built into SFG's you can knock out a huge chunk of any hero without a decent amount of spell resist's health out with just the actives

The item has entirely stupid base stats. It's a nuke item, like Dagon in DotA and DFG in LoL - but unlike its kounterparts, does not giwe stats befitting a nuker hero... Instead it giwes weapondamage and lifesteal, effektiwely giwing AA-heroes a 400 damage nuke, alongside some great basestats, for the moderate kost of 2000 minerals.

Shange the base stats entirely imo. Make them fit an intelligense hero, like the kompleted Sunflare - although that still has the idiotik lifesteal, obwiously.

eh its much more based on hextech gunblade then dagon. but then spellvamp was removed. still i don't think it is so strong that it needs a nerf. chob used it in multiple games and failed every one to the more standard pulse+pyre opening. dunno about EU. Doesn't build into the bests of items for an AA hero either, so it will be sold eventually.