Hi... I was the King of Sotis, coming to do the same in AoS

KinGofDaBerG

I'm from EU, and am looking to try inhing. I've been pubbing for ages and don't get much of a challenge from it anymore... Many of the people in the sotis chat, would call me the pubstar King. And was also known for having the best Toxi in EU! My main hero's are Rancor, Zeratul, Nova, Starscream, Tychus, Unix, Jackson, Micro, Kerrigan, Toxi, ... , waste of time only hero's I don't play are shadow, rory and raynor...

Also Spanish, JustSpanish, JustSAfrican... All say Hi ;)

Who is this Commander scrub telling me to join mumble? Sounds like a cooooool story!

Well whale, I do remember destroying you, when you weren't playing LZ, let's get serious here! I'm fine tuning my builds atm and strats and very soon coming to an AoS game near you will the African strike again!

Wow... The community in AoS seem so friendly, I make a sarcastic joke and I get called a troll... And can you tell me Energy, have you ever inh-ed before? As I have never seen you on mumble which means you have just recently join the community, to that I say welcome... But let me try school you on who I am... My ingame name is JustSAfrican, also on mumble, and have been inh-ing since version 5 of sotis. I have held tournaments nad organized EU v NA matches and tried to create schools to teach people to inh... In a way helping many of the inh-ers currently playing inh in EU atm. I am the Leader of the JustClan and waiting for the veggie or fruit to man up and form a team, this name I have chosen to call myself was my spare accounts ingame name until Allectris altered it to JustAell... Any further questions on who I am can be directed to either one of my groupies: Corsa or Diipadaapa

energy inhouses a lot. if you're an older player then people just think ur trolling because your audience isnt entirely composed of people who know you. unfortunately many of the older players have left and newer players have taken their place, it is the way of life after all. looking forward to you rejoining the community.

From what ive heard the thriving EU ih community is kinda bad since the old EU all left for other mobas such as dota 2

Well aellectris and red came to Europe and we schooled them on sotis and just last night saymyname and diipa came back and got raped. but tbh the skill ranges vary alot but everyone is learning, except the retarded ones

you guys know kingofdaberg is justafrican's 2nd account right? lol. or am i ruining the fun.

i dunno. i guess its time a new generation of NA players learned of EU trolling and EU derpage.

and LOOLLL AT EKCOL's CENSOR (f@ggotry is replaced by "flawless victory" by the censor)

Hahaha, Whale and Aell getting schooled by the new EU inh community, have to see this I feel I shall come destroy them soon!!! Who exactly is inh'ing in EU atm yaldi? Since I'm coming back from retirement I feel I shall bring together my Just Clan for ownage :D

Well last night me boom diipa saymyname franz and shard were all playing. Guz illu vladkarlinos hellfire play regularly plus a plethora of new inhsers of varying ability

Archived