Base Damage [40]

Base Armor [2]

Strength – [28] + [5]

Agility – [26] + [4]

Intelligence – [35] + [7]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Active: Leaky Gasket (V)

Rickie has trouble holding his Rubble Raven together, and often leaks oil from the many pipes onboard. Through the years Rickie has learned to aim these Leaks to help him and his allies. Creates an oil patch at a target location that is 3.5 units in diameter and lasts for 9 seconds. Enemies staning in oil patch have 10% dmg amp and allies standing in patch gain 10% dmg resist.

Energy Cost: 30

Cooldown: 3 seconds

Range: 8

--

Ability One: Nanite Sawrm (Q)

Rickie releases a swarm of nanites at a target location that is 3.5 units in diameter.

-If that location is open ground the nanites cloud will last 6 seconds and apply a dot to any enemies who pass through and a Hot to any allies who pass through. These Dots and Hots do not stack but are refreshed if a hero continues to stand in the cloud.

-If that location is covered by an oil patch the nanites will get sticky and imidiatly cling to any heros in the cast zone. Enemies will have dmg amped on them for 6 seconds while alied heros will cloak and get a movement speed buff for 6 seconds.

Energy Cost: 100/120/140/160

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12

Level 1: Cloud applies a dot that deals 15(+10%int) dps for 5 seconds, a Hot that heals for 15(+15%int) health for 5 seconds. +8% dmg amp, and +4% movement speed

Level 2: Cloud applies a dot that deals 25(+10%int) dps for 5 seconds, a Hot that heals for 30(+15%int) health for 5 seconds. +12% dmg amp, and +8% movement speed

Level 3: Cloud applies a dot that deals 35(+10%int) dps for 5 seconds, a Hot that heals for 45(+15%int) health for 5 seconds. +16% dmg amp, and +12% movement speed

Level 4: Cloud applies a dot that deals 45(+10%int) dps for 5 seconds, a Hot that heals for 60(+15%int) health for 5 seconds. +20% dmg amp, and +16% movement speed

--

Ability two: Rubble-Rubble (W)

Rickie launches a crate of Flaming barrels at a target area.

-If the crate lands on open ground it breaks appart and creates a 4 unit area that slows enemy movement speed and the area lasts for 6 seconds.

-If the crate lands in an oil patch it explodes dealing dmg and stunning the enemy heros in the area for .8 seconds

Energy Cost: 80/90/100/110

Cooldown: 15/1413/12

Level 1: Deals 80(+70%int) spell dmg, Slows for 30%

Level 2: Deals 130(+70%int) spell dmg, Slows for 40%

Level 3: Deals 180(+70%int) spell dmg, Slows for 50%

Level 4: Deals 230(+70%int) spell dmg, Slows for 60%

--

Ability Three: Raven Chain (E)

Rickie binds a hero with one end of a towing chain while Staking the other end to the ground underneath himself The chain prevents the hero from moving farther away from the point that it was staked down to for a few seconds.

-If Raven chain is used on open ground That hero's auto attack will be disabled for a few seconds.

-If it is cast at an enemy hero on an Oil Patch that hero will be silenced for a few seconds.

Energy Cost: 70/80/90/100

Cooldown: 15/14/13/12

Range: 5

Level 1: Raven Chain lasts 2 seconds, and enemy cant move farther than 13 units away from Rickie

Level 2: Raven Chain lasts 2.5 seconds, and enemy cant move farther than 12 units away from Rickie

Level 3: Raven Chain lasts 3 seconds, and enemy cant move farther than 11 units away from Rickie

Level 4: Raven Chain lasts 3.5 seconds, and enemy cant move farther than 10 units away from Rickie

Note: Any hero trying to move farther than the given amount away from the stake just wont be able to move, that mean that jumps would fall short.

--

Ultimate Ability: Rubble-Rabble-Rickie-Raven--Auto-Turret ®

Rickie Deploys an R4 - Auto turret. Turrets have 7 attack range, and last for 6 seconds, have 50% spell resist resist, have 1 attack speed, and prioritizes heroic units but can be controled. (Maximum of 3 charges)

-If an R4 Turret is deployed on open ground they deals base dmg plus bonus dmg based on the targets current health.

-If an R4 Turret is deployed on an Oil Patch they deals base dmg plus bonus dmg based on the targets missing health.

Energy Cost: 140/200/260

Cooldown: 30/25/20 seconds per charge

Level 1: Turret has 450 health, and deals 20(+2% of the targets current hp) spell dmg if deployed on open ground and 20(+2% of the targets missing health) spell dmg if deployed on Oil patch.

Level 2: Turret has 550 health, and deals 45(+3% of the targets current hp) spell dmg if deployed on open ground and 45(+3% of the targets missing health) spell dmg if deployed on Oil patch.

Level 3: Turret has 650 health, and deals 80(+4% of the targets current hp) spell dmg if deployed on open ground and 80(+4% of the targets missing health) spell dmg if deployed on Oil patch.

Note: My math isnt amazing but the point is that if the target is <50% health one turret is better and if they are >50%health then the other is better.

Additional Information

-First off i would like to thank Takeray as this is his hero suggestion but he didnt have the time to make it so i did it for him. the above mechanics and ideas are his and not mine, i just made them look pretty ^_^

You want it? Rickie's Got it :)

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Lol takeray. ._.

Is that a dark raven I see?

Anyways, ulti seems a bit similar to rory's ulti, but with more range, that might be somewhat OP. I like the abils that get modded by oil patch.

Thank you. i believe that rory's stevie does 300(+60%int) at level 16 so it does less dmg to low hp targets or high hp targets depending on a turret but if you use the right turret at the right time it would be stronger for a few attacks :)

Balances:

1) Rubble Rubble seems to strong as the fact is slows movement speed by 75%.

Note: Tychus's Slow is 70% and only lasts 3 seconds. Given that this reduces only movement speed, but the fact that is can also deal spell damage and it lasts 6 seconds, the duration seems way to long. (60% would still be super slow and strong.) I suggest reducing it to either 35//40//45//50% OR reduce the duration to about 4 seconds and it reduce 30//40//50//60%.

Questions:

1) Ninite Swarm says it lasts 6 seconds, yet in the Level up section, it states it lasts 5 seconds instead.

2) Is the Auto-Turret --- Physical (as most summons) // Spell Damage (As standard) // Or True Damage (As compared to Rory's Turret).

Comments:

1) Hero would be so good with stopping enemies.

What you do: Rubble Rubble, when it is about to end, use Raven Chain and then use Warp shard away which will then leave the person standing still for another long period of time which will basicly won't allow the neemy to move for a good 9 seconds.

2) It kinda bothers me that this hero has absolutely no Passive at all.

(Tassadar is the only hero without a Passive, and his energy Rake ability is sort of like a passive, and his Astral Projectile has a long CD thus, the [V] hotkey isn't an issue as you will rarely have to quickly use it vs an enemy as you should already have it casted.)

3) I understand the Support part but not he Ranged part. He seems like a close ranged support, not close ranged (with exception to Raven Chain).

Balances:

1) Rubble Rubble seems to strong as the fact is slows movement speed by 75%.

Note: Tychus's Slow is 70% and only lasts 3 seconds. Given that this reduces only movement speed, but the fact that is can also deal spell damage and it lasts 6 seconds, the duration seems way to long. (60% would still be super slow and strong.) I suggest reducing it to either 35//40//45//50% OR reduce the duration to about 4 seconds and it reduce 30//40//50//60%.

-You may be right but my thoughts were that RIckie isnt an aa carry where as tychus can be, and even though it can do dmg it cant do dmg and slow, you have to pick one or the other.

Questions:

1) Ninite Swarm says it lasts 6 seconds, yet in the Level up section, it states it lasts 5 seconds instead.

-The Cloud lasts for 6 seconds but being in the cloud applies a dot(dmg over time) that lasts for 5 seconds. So if you walk out of the cloud you will continue taking dmg for 5 seconds.

2) Is the Auto-Turret --- Physical (as most summons) // Spell Damage (As standard) // Or True Damage (As compared to Rory's Turret).

-Probably spell dmg

Comments:

1) Hero would be so good with stopping enemies.

What you do: Rubble Rubble, when it is about to end, use Raven Chain and then use Warp shard away which will then leave the person standing still for another long period of time which will basicly won't allow the neemy to move for a good 9 seconds.

-They could move towards you :)

2) It kinda bothers me that this hero has absolutely no Passive at all.

(Tassadar is the only hero without a Passive, and his energy Rake ability is sort of like a passive, and his Astral Projectile has a long CD thus, the [V] hotkey isn't an issue as you will rarely have to quickly use it vs an enemy as you should already have it casted.)

-I guess that makes this hero unique ;)

3) I understand the Support part but not he Ranged part. He seems like a close ranged support, not close ranged (with exception to Raven Chain).

-When i say ranged in my hero suggestions im talking about their aa range (ie melee or ranged)

Yep. Turret should be spell.

About Raven chain being broken by Warp Shard would be something to analyze in terms of balance.

By other hand is if Rickie has warp shard and he uses it to pull enemy to team.

There are variables, even being that castable on allies, Warpsharding an allie.

But my 2 cents now is. Warp shard can't jump the zone ( But you can use it), You can't pull with Warp Shard.

( In oil patch there's no problem cause he is silenced).

* Additional note: Concept of skills is mine, but in generic terms, I wanted a hero by Maar concept but not depending on how many times you press a button ( orbs) W or E but varying effect depending where you cast it. I add too some ideas like all skills, but details, damage, range and so on were done by him.

Anyway numbers can be modified if something seems to be OP.

Ulti, Turret, is killable different from rory which is specially good when molotoved.