POV On Balanced . [AGI]

Misuari

So, look's like it's finally time for me to come out of my shell , stop the troll and everything . I've decided to release a Balance Thread that is based

on Me playing on SEA server . Different region have different playstyle and opinion so i thought that it will be sweet for me to give a fellow sea

POV . Pardon me , it's 4am my time so it might not be in tip top form and i will reedit it tomorrow . Below is just my POV for Agility heroes .

Zeratul - A little overpowered due to BHM and the 3Movement speed [base speed] , and also his planar which stuns too . Let's talk a little about zera

, In a big team fight , all he gotta do is Ulti , Kill kill , Q , Planar anyone who is running . While this happens , he deals almost 50% of the

dmg needed to team wipe the enemy . Holy shap there's flobing 4 other heroes to clean up his work. And dont get me started on stun baton and BHM

on him .

Boros - I've been playing around with Crit Boros and INT Boros alot lately and i find INT Boros a much more viable choice as you can just bola someone

out and pick them out , almost like an initiator , but you deal massive damage with the [+50%] INT . This doesn't include your Q and R and ur team .

As for critical boros , i find it a little above balanced ? Critical still deals so much damage than what it is meant to do .

Grunty - Hmm , what a hero . Played him alot as he is one of my main heroes , he is really a good hero to support and push lanes / ganking because of his river buff.

This force enemy to not initiate near river as he can kite ur ass all day with his short legs . As far as balanced goes , he is pretty much balanced.

Just that its so freaking freaking annoying to individually click a target after you Q . Does this makes sense ? I.E I see a cain in the middle of the creep wave ,

I aa him and press Q , it suddenly changes target and freaking attack another hero and/or creeps . Is this a bug or it's meant to be?

Nova - Seems pretty balanced i guess . Yes , balanced . lol . With good teamwork and team composition , he is really squishy and hard to kill anyone that has a good team .

Tassadar[E] - Used to have a good build of AA on him but never really used much tassadar with the new recent patch . Will edit this once i play tassadar

Tosh - Balance on tosh? Seems pretty balanced provided u have CC and target down his spectres or last hit / deny in laning phase . other than that , if

he gets farmed and his spectre's doesn't die , it's pretty much gg since his stun is ridiculous stacking with stun baton and FOE.

Shadow - Suprisingly , pubbers dont really use shadow , thats pretty odd eh? He is considered one of the easiest carry to play and to kill . But

i think his stepping strikes need to be rework because it's pretty hard to target down a shadow with him teleporting everywhere . I don't know how you

are gonna rework this , but please do . His ulti is pretty gay almost having no vision to everyone in it . Together with vortex and stun baton , he cna kill

2-3 heroes easily in his ulti with darwin's and high weap speed . Yeah yeah , scream at me you pubbers .

Rancor - 1) Why is he in agility when he is mostly an INT Hero ? 2) Cloak last a little too long to what his cooldown on E is . It's pretty unbalanced i must say ?

However , did red/ekco buff the AOE on nuke or isit just that my eyes got alot smaller ? Overall , pretty balanced .

*Cloaked rancor doesn't die in pool .

Voltron.Leo - Why the flob does this hero exist ? LOLOL. i don't really know what's the best build on this tiger but the build i go is barbed , mantle

darwins etc. with the extra stun from mantle and barbed and reflect , seems pretty op , no ? I don't really get the point of this hero , is he a tank ?

a carry , if yes what kind of carry is he ? or a support with his passive and Q and E .

What other heroes am i missing ? ah yes , darpa - Seems pretty balanced now that his dmg amplyfier is fixed . But he seems to be able to spam his silence

every 3-5seconds? seems pretty overpowered imho . On average , a goodteamfate usually last 8-10seconds? and thats almost like 2silence 2 Q's and 2 R's .

It seems like his Silence's cooldown too short that it can be a permanent silence . Don't forget that he has R to chase and more silence and Q. lol .

Cain [E] - Will reedit tomorrow once i am not tired and once i play him a couple of times, didn't try him out in the new recent patches .

Vespus - Seems pretty balanced . All about if he gets fed or feed that'll be the deciding factor of the game .

Vergil - 1)Put it in INT section . It is stupid to see a vergil slicing someone and go AA when his ulti and Q deals massive INT DMG. Don't see how he is considered

an Agility hero , if yes , then his role is pretty flobed up .

Crackling - Pretty balanced from what i experienced . All about who gets fed and feed as always .

Will reedit everything tomorrow once i'm awake and am full of sense.

I'll make another POV about INT/STR/Items once i am full of sense and awake and not trying to stay awake to write this cause after 1053 games , i felt the need and urge

to write this so that i can sleep in peace without the thought of all this is my head . Once again , this is my POV and you all are entitled to your own opinions , i might

be right/wrong .

-Misuari

So you build zeratul glass cannon.. The better to nom on you my dear.. What you said sounds good on paper obviously but that is not what will happen in a team fight.

Also, how do you know crits are doing to much than intended? I don't believe it was ever stated how much they should be doing.

And Rancor and Vergil would be insane if they were in the INT category.. They would have more INT which would make them stronger than they already are..

Voltron has the highest potential int scaling, a reflect ability best suited for a tank, and high movement speed and agility. You can build him however you chose. Personally I favor a mostly AA build, with also an argus for more ult damage, and an SHC for tanking, and better mobility.

Voltron has the highest potential int scaling, a reflect ability best suited for a tank, and high movement speed and agility. You can build him however you chose. Personally I favor a mostly AA build, with also an argus for more ult damage, and an SHC for tanking, and better mobility.

Voltron can be a nightmare in pubs if your team doesn't tase or shrapnel him. The reflect is insane, especially since it got buffed to 4 seconds which was arguably not needed.

So you build zeratul glass cannon.. The better to nom on you my dear.. What you said sounds good on paper obviously but that is not what will happen in a team fight.

Also, how do you know crits are doing to much than intended? I don't believe it was ever stated how much they should be doing.

And Rancor and Vergil would be insane if they were in the INT category.. They would have more INT which would make them stronger than they already are..

Reallly ? It's that hard? In inhouse , good zera players always do that ... it's really not that hard to land a planar , no ?

Shadow - Suprisingly , pubbers dont really use shadow , thats pretty odd eh? He is considered one of the easiest carry to play and to kill.

Whatt, pubbers don't use shadow? o.O? What region do you play in?

Right . So zeratul is hard to play . Got it .

Zeratul..... i have a thread about that.