Levi Lvl 1

Misuari

You need nova, raynor, and egon. Not sure if unix is good for this once his marines die. I think balrog (starting leech and leech items) and maybe tassadar (more DPS) could be helpful.

yea we did in . it was 4 people tho , so i think the 7% extra and 200more mins extra each helped alot .. We tried other heroes replacing unix like tosh , brine , rory , everything else . Unix marines is the best with the 12% cooldown talents and tychus's heal also heals marines :D . and egon's ward too. so marines op ? Hahaha

yea we did in . it was 4 people tho , so i think the 7% extra and 200more mins extra each helped alot .. We tried other heroes replacing unix like tosh , brine , rory , everything else . Unix marines is the best with the 12% cooldown talents and tychus's heal also heals marines :D . and egon's ward too. so marines op ? Hahaha

You know that there is a bug where cooldown reduction doesn't effect skills that have charges right? like gruntys shotgun and unix's marines.

You know that there is a bug where cooldown reduction doesn't effect skills that have charges right? like gruntys shotgun and unix's marines.

wtf . really? damnit . does levi deals true dmg or spell ? or that his puke deals diff type of dmg than his banelings and his ..... javelin ?

Grunty, Nova, Raynor, Balrog, DARPA would probably work.

it would since its 5 and it deals extra dps than a 4man party . With right talents / etc , a 5man party can take down levi withno death , ez . We're talking about 4man party that i made and it was suprisingly effective . well...not effective really since we took almost a full 2minutes to take it down with kiting , recover / tychus's W / Egon's ward / pot .