Foomblay here!

Fumbles

hey guys!

you guys may know fumbles or justfumbles, one of my good friends. she recently let me use her forum account since she no longer really plays AoS due to med school. i myself just matriculated into nursing school,

my mumble name is Foomblay however to avoid even more confusion, and i can't wait to become part of this community. i've heard nothing but good things (well.......mostly LOL) about AoS, mumble and the community in general.

i've only played a few games so far but i really like the playstyle of fine.brine and mandrake. they look super cute (especially brine with his penis *winkwink) and seem to be pretty strong in their own right. plus, my micro and reaction time isn't the fastest yet so playing a hero with a lot of health is good. hoping to change that soon though!

i'm also a huge rugby fan. go SPRINGBOKS!!! :)

hey guys!

you guys may know fumbles or justfumbles, one of my good friends. she recently let me use her forum account since she no longer really plays AoS due to med school. i myself just matriculated into nursing school,

my mumble name is Foomblay however to avoid even more confusion, and i can't wait to become part of this community. i've heard nothing but good things (well.......mostly LOL) about AoS, mumble and the community in general.

Fumbles was a guy... wtf.....

;)

last night was great! the guys were super kind (shout out to my homeboyz whaletits and peas!!) who picked me for their teams and gave me a shot. i was a bit nervous initially, but they coached me with item and talent builds and stuff. fed initially, but what can you do? we managed to get some wins though and i had fun which was the most important part!

i highly recommend hopping on mumble for those of you still sitting on the fence about it. at least give it a shot, it's pretty chill and the games are more intense than your average pub game.

thanks! off to study for nursing finals! LOL

(there was this adamantium guy on mumble who's SUPER creepy and awkward though...avoid him)

So Fooblay is a fabricated character of Fumbles... Okay got it

By the way I have a feeling Pally gonna win in Fantasy Football.

By the way can you start recruiting for people for next year considering we had a shapty turnout of 6 people with only me and you regularly checking it.

no.