Shadow needs a buff

God

Shadow seriously is way too squishy. Should have more health early game or atleast do more base damage. Im sick of having a cheap scan ruin my ult as well. There shouldn't be an easy item for anyone to buy to give them vision of me blinking around them.

Also seriously barbed plating? I have such low life that barbed hurts me then they scan me and their team just shoots the shap out of me. How is that balanced?

Im sure there is lots of people who feel the same way about this.

This isnt balance debate this is just general chat.

HOW DO YOU FEEL?

I agree, and Nova also need a buff, well Dustin and Raynor deserve a huge nerf, this game is not balanced.

Ya that was going to be my next topic. Time for raynor to lose his infinite range shap. Hides 200 range away and fires his imba skills with gravity edge.

Proof and explanation of why Shadow is too weak, and Raynor is so strong:

this pretty much sums up my thoughts lol,

Shadow is only good mid-early late game and he is only good if he is ahed of the other carries

Shadow just gets CC so hard he is almost useless in IH he is the absolute worst agi carry, you can build him tanky with FOE and Darwins, but that wont mean shap if he cant attack, the only time shadow ever gets picked is if the team is going a shadow rory lane for early game dominance

eh. he is considered one of the weaker picks at the moment, except for a shadow rory lane, and he definitely is not considered a late game carry. thats not to say he can't carry... mid game. he is very strong about then. past that, once ppl have shrapnel or multiple electric mantles, he just becomes a herp derp flerp slerp and merp gurps in the zurp yurp

what the flob just happened

Once attack speed cap was increased to 500% based weapon speed shadow became almost 'no-skill' hero to play. Players which haven't played for a weeks was able to go a lot of monster and triple kills in one game. Now is at 400% cap so it isn't so easy. And criticals get nerfed. I wouldn't say shadow need a buff. He just need little bit more skill to play well. And against many anti AA items Parallax can be very helpful. I just don't understand why so many shadow players think they shouldn't get any specific counters to enemy items when enemy team needs them to stop one shadow.