Viron anytime soon?

heimdallr

Maybe I shouldn`t even post this but, viro has been delayed into oblivion. Long time ago it was said that viron would be the next hero and that 1 or 2 weeks of testing would be enough so that next patch viron would appear + the patch changes. It was NOT the case. Patch after patch and hero after hero we know nothing about viron. I LOVED that fatty blob!!! since it came out. I even played him when he was UP and couldn`t damage late game with spells like AT ALL!!! thats how hardcore fan I was. Please give us viron soon like maybe even this year?

good luck, have fun

Maybe I shouldn`t even post this but, viro has been delayed into oblivion. Long time ago it was said that viron would be the next hero and that 1 or 2 weeks of testing would be enough so that next patch viron would appear + the patch changes. It was NOT the case. Patch after patch and hero after hero we know nothing about viron. I LOVED that fatty blob!!! since it came out. I even played him when he was UP and couldn`t damage late game with spells like AT ALL!!! thats how hardcore fan I was. Please give us viron soon like maybe even this year?

good luck, have fun

No. No, no, no. Please, never ever ever bring back Viron.

Make other new heroes.

If you go into test mode you can still play him, unless its been updated. You could even go up to level 25 with him XD not sure if thats a game mechanic or just glitched. but anyways cheers hope to see him

Every hero has his own veterancy behavior.

This is to allow unique attribute gains upon level up.

Nice catch though. :P

good luck, have fun

I made a pretty good suggestion for Viron. Quistmann will work the details and colours for me, you have here the PM i sent to Quist, so you can tell me what do you think of my rework:

Ok the hero is *drumsound* Viron.Volkov rework (the best rework ever)

Viron.Volkov:

STR: 35(+7)

AGI: 23(+3)

INT: 32(+5) main attribute

Base hp: 250

Base mana: 250

Base armor: 2

Base damage: 50

Attack Range: 5

Attack Speed: 1.8

Move Speed: 2.9

Heroic Passive: Unstable Metabolism

If Viron takes more than 300 dmg in 2 seconds he gains +100% movement speed for 2 seconds dealing in a 4 unit radius 100% int spell damage (in the moment he get the move speed he "explodes". 10 sec internal cd

[Q] Gaseous Phage:

Reduce 4% target's attack and move speed and 2% spell resist per stack for 6/7/8/9 seconds up to 4/6/8/10 stacks.

25/30/35/40 mana, 8/7/6/5 cd. 7 cast range

[W] Aerobic Phage:

Heal an ally (and always Viron) for 60/100/140/180 (+80% int) hp and deals the same damage to enemies in a 3 unit radius.

The phage bounce 3/4/5/6 times. 50/70/90/100 mana. 10/9/8/7 cd. 8 unit cast range

[E] Venomous Phage:

Target see his mana regeneration supressed and loose actual Viron's mana regeneration (if Viron has 5 mana regen the enemy loose that amount) +1% of target total mana per second for 6/9/12/15 sec. Target also loose 6/9/12/15% spell damage during the debuff.

If the targe'ts mana go to 0 he is stunned for 1/1.25/1.5/2 seconds and take 70/160/250/340 (+80% int) spell dmg. The stun and dmg only can occur once per 30 seconds. 60/80/100/120 mana cost, 25 sec cd. 9 unit cast range.

[R] Viral Catalyst:

Viron globally silence and reduce enemy TS by 15/25/35% for 3/4/5 seconds, gaining truesight vision of all the heros. When the silence end, every Viron's debuff on enemy heroes refresh. Passively Viron gains 15/25/35% cd reduction. 250/350/450 mana. 120/110/100 sec cd.

Correc the grammar and do it as you know! he is a very good support, a int hero with high str, his scape mechanic is his passive, he can heal, degenerate enemy mana, slow them and silence, but he shouldnt take kills, he only can deal dmg with Q if you are healing ally melee or if the enemy get 0 mana with E (and that's strange specially late game)

Did u just combine omniknight bristleback silencer zeus frostwywern and dark seer into one hero?

Perfectly legit.

What a blind soviet noob. His Q could be similar to Batrider's Q because of the.slow stacks, and the heal with Dazzle but Im not that kind of paranoid gg

@Doom what do younwanna say with that...?

I thought I was pretty clear with my choice of quote.....

Basically, that ultimate is just ridiculous. If we implement a hero like that, AoS as we know it will cease to exist.

Well it wasnt for me. And why? Anyway I could make his ultimate to target 1 hero and reduce the cd so it can be useful to take down one hero in teamfights.