Void.Ripper

Doom

-hero currently majorly incomplete. Big thanks to Eliwan for providing basic stats, which I tweaked very slightly, but left mostly unchanged.

Name: Void.Ripper

Portrait: Dark Dragoon

Unit Base: Immortal

Type: INT AA Carry [Hard?]

Script: "Almost nothing is known about Ripper, Death's Herald. The few that met him have not lived long enough to tell any tales."

Starting Stats:

Base Health 280

Movement Speed 3.0

Attack Range 3.5

Attack Speed 1.9

Base Damage 50

Attack Name | Animation - Photon Ball | Regular Dragoon attack, or Photon Cannon shot.

Base Armor 3

Strength – 22 + 3

Agility – 36 + 6

Intelligence – *38 + 6*

-Heroic Passive: Storm Clouds "Ripper travels beneath a black cloud of unspeakable power, from which he draws strength. This cloud increases allies' critical chance underneath it by 10%. Range of 6". Cloud Travels at 3.0 ms. It is possible to end up outside it if you move fast enough/blink/etc.

-Ability 1: Void Burst: "Ripper fires a bolt that stuns any enemy that it hits, for 0.5 seconds, dealing 70/100/130/160 + 150% int physical damage. Has a 12 second cooldown at all levels, costs 120/135/150/185 mana. Range of 11.

-Ability 2:Storm: (On use, the cloud will be visibly redder, as opposed to black/grey) "After a channel time of 1 second, Ripper sends his cloud to a certain point. Any units under the cloud have their movement speed slowed for 30% for 1 second, and take 20/30/40/50 + 20% int spell damage. Cast range of 20 units. Effect lasts 8 seconds. 14/13/12/11 second cooldown. Costs 110 mana at all levels.

-Ability 3: Shadow Blink: "Ripper blinks to any point inside his cloud, gaining movement speed and critical chance for 5 seconds." + 5/10/15/20% ms and crit chance. 16 sec cooldown. 80/90/100/110 mana cost.

-Ultimate: (Passive) Clouds of Death: "Ripper expands his cloud's size, boosting its and his own powers." While under the cloud, ripper gains 10/20/30% crit damage, and + 30/60/90 damage . Cloud size increases to 7/8/9. Cloud movement speed increased to 3.5/4.0/4.5.

So basically, a crit, int aa carry. A true carry, meaning he ain't great early game. W is, early game, a skill used mostly for farming, and doesn't scale well into the late game, where it is mainly used for the slow and to position blinks. Q has a long cd and bad early game damage, although it CAN crit. The one thing about him is that he is INCREDIBLY squishy, without any real escape options. His blink is limited by where his cloud is, which means is that it is usually offensive. Also, unlike Boros, he has no spell storm that defies casters, and omnislash which defies everything in the game.

So what are your thoughts about him?

all the abilities but the ulti are quite derivative...

Q- no scaling with hero levels. 150% INT is WAY too high. make it 60%. make it deal spell damage, just like any other ability. You need to think harder than this to make your hero unique.

W- k, I guess

E- also k

R- How long does it last?

I like the concept of INT carry, but he will have a huge problem, he is melee and not agi, he does not have any attack speed skill and he will need it to use his crit skills properly.

I suggest:

STR: 25+3 per level (very poor ofc he should have a bad early game)

AGI: 36+6 per level (to make him has 155 natural agi at lvl 18 with stats upgraded)

INT: 36+6 per level (he doesnt care at all about int becuase he has his ulti and you will like to build him with more int items)

that could be nice, and you could add lethal+cerebro to him, he would have like 200 agi, a lot of armor (as a carry he is) and both of the effects of that amazing items.

you will be poor at hp but there you have ihan, yamato, retrofit, foe, seed etc who could work with the hero and make him less poor at hp.

i want int carries!

the hero model could be the high templar, using melee attack (look at City of Tempest Dark Fact hero)

his auto attack could be green, like every spell, green cloud

like this but not in Z form, just cloud form

FrTtQ.png

all the abilities but the ulti are quite derivative...

Q- no scaling with hero levels. 150% INT is WAY too high. make it 60%. make it deal spell damage, just like any other ability. You need to think harder than this to make your hero unique.

W- k, I guess

E- also k

R- How long does it last?

ult is passive, q is physical damage for a reason, its for a crit build.

NOTE: Post was created around 2 hrs prior to actual post

I would think that the hero should be ranged, maybe 4 range? The hero would be a little too squishy otherwise, methinks. And late-game, you want to be in their face anyway so the range would help with being an auto-attack hero-- and the range would give the hero a CHANCE early-game [which presently it doesn't look much like Ripper can do anything until Ulti levels are gotten].

Heroic Passive:

<<<<<<3333333

I'd change Void Burst to 40/60/80/100 [+100% Weapon Damage // INT] Physical Damage. I would also reduce the mana cost to something like 80/110/140/170. That way it's more constant and not potentially overpowered. I like the idea and the range, but the insane cost and insane damage is too much...

W... could it do damage to all units in the area instead of just one at random? Then lower the damage to 15/27/39/51 [+10% INT] per second?

Also I think it could stand to have a 12 second cooldown or so, so that it actually has a downtime...

E I would change it to be 100 at all levels, cost-wise.

R I like a lot, the passive is cool. Though maybe it could have an active:

"Ripper gets +100% Weapon Speed for a few attacks."

Cost: 100

Cooldown: 20

Attacks: 2/3/4

It would make a stronger AA-hero and allow squishy builds to have a place.

[NVM, I didn't see the fact it gave INT]

Portrait: Immortal? Scourge? Mutalisk? Overseer?

Unit Base: Immortal? Scourge? Mutalisk? Overseer?

Type: INT AA Carry [Hard?]

Script: ??? ???? ?????, ??? ????? ???? ????. ????? ????? ???? ?????, ??? ??? ?.

??????; ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????.

Starting Stats:

Base Health 240

Movement Speed 2.8

Attack Range 4

Attack Speed 1.8

Base Damage 44

Attack Name | Animation - Ripping Cloud | Green fizzy clouds

Base Armor 2

Strength – 23 + 5

Agility – 35 + 6

Intelligence – *38 + 6*

Portrait: High Templar

Unit Base: High Templar Black color

Type: DPS [Hard]

Script: ??? ???? ?????, ??? ????? ???? ????. ????? ????? ???? ?????, ??? ??? ?.

??????; ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??????.

Starting Stats:

Base Health 240

Movement Speed 2.9

Attack Range 3.5

Attack Speed 1.8

Base Damage 44

Attack Name | Animation - Ripping Cloud | Green fizzy clouds

Base Armor 3

Strength – 25 + 3

Agility – 36 + 6

Intelligence – *38 + 6*

Changed a few things..... in fact most of them. W longer kills a lone hero in 3 seconds, ult slightly nerfed in crit damage, and now gives + physical damage, as opposed to int, e slightly buffed in crit chance, q scaling changed slightly. Range increased to 3.5, and model finalized as a Dark Dragoon (some tweaks to the dragoon model in Editor to make it slightly meaner, perhaps). Stats added (copied and slightly tweaked from Eliwan's post, really).