Neutral creeps

LikeWhoa

I really hate how the new update requires you to AA neutral creeps.

I nvr really had a problem before since they were covered by the fog.

What I really enjoyed was being able to use the "control" command and hit up all the creeps then go afk for 5 mins.

Whats the general consensus on this update?

I haven't heard anyone's opinion.

Yah it is annoying, but you get used to it and at you don't get owned by creeps accidentally anymore. Nevertheless, the most annoying thing I think is when beam farming creeps with Jackson you have to AA them and aggro them first or else the beam cancels immediately upon attacking. Not sure if this has been reported to the bug section, but it is a small bug you just have to adapt to when playing him and farming neutrals.

The change on neutral creeps are for accurate experience calculation.

Before this patch, everyone around the dying neutral creeps gain experience, as long as they are within the range.

Many experienced players will keep themselves close to the neutral creep while enemy is killing them to gain extra experience.

With this patch, if you do not hit the creeps, you will not gain experience since they are considered friendly unit to you.

It may not sounds like a lot; however, every bit helps in a competitive setting.

The change on neutral creeps are for accurate experience calculation.

Before this patch, everyone around the dying neutral creeps gain experience, as long as they are within the range.

Many experienced players will keep themselves close to the neutral creep while enemy is killing them to gain extra experience.

With this patch, if you do not hit the creeps, you will not gain experience since they are considered friendly unit to you.

It may not sounds like a lot; however, every bit helps in a competitive setting.

I abused this everytime I was in a 4v5, and volunteered to solo the long lane. What sucks about this though is certain abilities don't work now unless creeps are aggroed.