Amusing lol/SC2 Comparison

NoWaterJustIce

GGlords and winfestors do need a nerf, well mostly winfestors, just watch pro leagues if you think otherwise.

last tournament i watched, IPL, there were 31 zergs competitors, and 15 of the other 2... just shows.. even the pros understand that its imba. recent patch might help. we'll see.

Killing a lurker with a marine in a 1v1 was and is easy. However, macroing off the back of that...... it would probably be better to instead of saving the marine, use the time it takes to kill the lurker to build an army of marines, or better yet, siege tanks.

Side note: they didn't have stop micro in BW, they had patrol micro (especially when vultures were involved).

Killing a lurker with a marine in a 1v1 was and is easy. However, macroing off the back of that...... it would probably be better to instead of saving the marine, use the time it takes to kill the lurker to build an army of marines, or better yet, siege tanks.

Side note: they didn't have stop micro in BW, they had patrol micro (especially when vultures were involved).

I don't think a marine could patrol micro a lurker but since you're saying it's possible then oh well guess I was wrong >:( hrmph