Energy- 220

Damage- 40, 1.8 weapon speed, 6 weapon range

Portrait- Immortal

Base Unit- Dragoon

STR- 22+4

AGI- 26 +4

INT- 30 +6

Script-

The protoss war effort is driven by an extensive energy network. Local networks are presided by computer programs, which monitor the data streams. One of these programs was extracted from a warpgate by the Dominion for study. It was brought to the Sanctum- after the Dominion forces were scattered by the zerg and protoss fleets, the program was freed. Warp Core's program was never designed to run on its own, therefore much of its memory has been corrupted- now it wanders the sanctum, trying to regain its purpose.

[Heroic Passive]Network-

Warp core's program runs on psionic energy, allowing it to create connections with both biological and digitized systems.

The targets of Warp Core's abilities are connected to it. Warp Core gains sight of any networked units within a 15 unit range. Warp Core can have a maximum of 5 (+0.5*level) networked units.

[Toggleable(E)] Feed In- Core gains +0.5 Energy Regen for every networked enemy within a 15 unit range.

Feed Out- Core gains [6% INT] Weapon Damage per networked unit on the field. Drains 15 (+2% of max) energy per second.

Toggling has a 4 second cooldown, to stop people constantly toggling.

[Q]Stasis Orb-

Warp Core fires a Stasis orb that explodes at the target location, altering space-time around all units in an AoE of 2. Networks heroic units affected.

Target enemy is silenced for 2/3/4/5 seconds, and is slowed by 20%.

Target ally gains 15/20/25/30% Physical and Spell Resist for 6 seconds.

70/80/90/100 energy cost, 17/16/15/14 sec CD.

[W]Warp-

Core has retained the ability to warp units.

Core can teleport to any unit within 7/8/9/10 units (networking them if heroic), or to any already networked unit within 8/10/12/14 units.

80/90/100/110 energy cost, 21/10/19/18 sec CD.

[E]Override[Passive]-

Core modifies the processes of units connected to him.

Networked allies gain 3/6/9/12% Time Scale, networked enemies lose 1/3/5/7% Time Scale.

When Core casts an ability, allies gain 1% Time Scale per networked unit, and enemies lose 0.5% Time Scale per networked unit, for 2/3/4/5 seconds.

[R]Energy Surge-

Core sends a blast of energy through his network. Networked enemies take 75/150/225 [+50% INT] Spell Damage. Networked enemies also deal 37/75/112 [+20% INT] Spell damage to any nearby enemies that are also networked in a 5-unit radius. Networked allies get 75/150/225 [+50% INT] shields for 10 seconds. Networked allies also give 37/75/112[+20% INT] Shields to any nearby allies that are also networked in a 5-unit radius. The surge clears Warp Core's memory banks, causing him to lose all his network connections.

150/200/250 energy cost, 120/110/100 sec CD.

Notes-

Networking is not a negative buff, even on enemies, and therefore doesn't get removed by things like parallax and protect. The timescale reduction can be temporarily removed, but comes back as soon as the debuff clean effect is up. Networking gets removed only by ulti or death.

Thoughts?

Yeah gonna make several changes to this- considering creeps die regularly, there's only 10 heroes on the field, and networking jungle creeps isn't really that useful, I'm gonna set it to 1 (+0.5* level) including yourself: you can't network till lv3, at lv18 you can network all heroes on the field.

Also gonna change the heroic active to a toggleable, mostly to add some more INT damage scaling, and changing Q to a skillshot.

Hmm. Only thing I'd suggest is that it is temporary? And 7% weapon damage is a tad too much unless <<< was implemented, even with the high weapon cost - I mean, it IS over 50% extra damage, even if it is for only a few seconds.

Edit: Re-read. Yea, around 4 seconds is... eh, fine, I guess.

So yea, temporary links. Maybe, instead of weapon damage, have the ability to gain energy regen or transfer energy to others? And to enemies, drain and slow DoT respectively? That would make it more like power in and out, and more suited to the caster roll.

Hmm. Only thing I'd suggest is that it is temporary? And 7% weapon damage is a tad too much unless <<< was implemented, even with the high weapon cost - I mean, it IS over 50% extra damage, even if it is for only a few seconds.

Edit: Re-read. Yea, around 4 seconds is... eh, fine, I guess.

So yea, temporary links. Maybe, instead of weapon damage, have the ability to gain energy regen or transfer energy to others? And to enemies, drain and slow DoT respectively? That would make it more like power in and out, and more suited to the caster roll.

you read wrong lol

He gains the damage based on INT with feed out (up to 70% with all heroes networked), but loses 20 energy +1% max energy per second.

Feed In allows him to regain some of that energy

There is a 4 second CD between toggling, so that you can't just activate feed out, attack and then deactivate it immediately.

see? it's toggleable.

Yus, that's what I mea- Oh. 1% max energy per second, not 20+1%. Oooohhhh. *Facepalm*

Erm, in that case it's slightly OP, as said earlier, and I'd suggest you to go with the idea I put on the bottom line of my previous post, to make it more like a caster: "temporary links. Maybe, instead of weapon damage, have the ability to gain energy regen or transfer energy to others? And to enemies, drain and slow DoT respectively? That would make it more like power in and out, and more suited to the caster roll."

Without that he has no INT based burst damage at all except for the ulti, which I think is bad.

I will reduce it to 6% and change it to 15 energy +2%

Note that early game 15 energy per sec is quite a lot, and you will only have 2 or 3 heroes networked. So this only really comes into play endgame, when there's PLENTY of heroes that can deal way more burst damage.