Tassadar small change to make juky again

Manling

I suggest that you make a small change to tassadar to bring him back to the tricky tassadar we all know and love. In the description for tassadars ult it says when swapping with himself it will reset the cool down so that you can do it as many times as you want. I suggest removing this and replace it with removing the one second charge up when swapping with himself only. In this way they wont see a charge up alerting them that tass is switching with himself. He can trick people into thinking he is someone other than he is but the cooldown limits his ability to just switch whenever he wants.

there are many ways: his level, clicking on him, truesight above his head.....ect. I just find that he is nothing about being tricky anymore and its depressing

as for my idea being op i dont believe so as he still has to charge up whenever targeting anyone else its just with his clone and what i would be taking away is the ability to reset his cooldown when doing it with himself so he could only do it the once(or twice if you count his clone)

as for timescale you cant get 100 percent timescale anymore. its impossible. I dont find him squishy early game at all. If ur having that problem its because you have your ability selection wrong. with his early game soul drain so powerful you shouldnt have any health problems at all.

I think one of the things that should happen is that Tassadar's copy should have several things happen for him:

1.) Mirror experience and level gain, but NOT ability gain. This will allow some more trickery between deciding which is the right one and which isn't.

2.) Mirror item choices and stat gain, as well as damage from items. Currently, it's very obvious by looking at stats which one is the copy. The copy generally has lower stats because of items bought while it was alive. To counter this, increase the damage reduction for the original by an additional 3% to 5%, possibly upwards of 7% to help counteract the general damage gain.

3.) Mirror the "-fruits" command, and if Tassadar has Elixir, allow the emblem to show above his head but don't give the copy the true sight.

Tassadar is my main hero, and I used to play dota where Phantom Lancer was my main hero. Needless to say there are some similarities, but Tass is definitely lacking in the trickery department. I guess having only one other clone is okay if it's a strong clone, but in the next patch i'd like to see some more trickery changes and survivability changes. It definitely helps now that he can copy his health, and I don't think it's very op considering other heros.

1) I agree if Tassadar is supposed to be a 2 entity thing, changes should be mirrored in the clone.

2) I wouldn't mind if his cast animation was changed to be more tricky, that's what they did before with Phantom Lancer in Dota (They made it so every clone had the same animation at the same time during one spell)

3) If lifesteal is worthless, he only has one clone, & he has no escape mechanism (aside from lucky swap & running), why not make a way to keep his clone around longer? Faster new clone cd? Or if life-sucking subtract that value from the damage required to destroy the clone & don't count the shields in that damage requirement as it's an ability?

4) Also, why not make bandits artiface more friendly to Tassadar? Whenever I use it, selecting my clones doesn't select the abilities menu of at least one of them that can cast.

3) If lifesteal is worthless, he only has one clone, & he has no escape mechanism (aside from lucky swap & running), why not make a way to keep his clone around longer? Faster new clone cd? Or if life-sucking subtract that value from the damage required to destroy the clone & don't count the shields in that damage requirement as it's an ability?

Have you tried building INT tassadar with some cdr items? EM, Starfury, and Chilling make him tanky enough to get in range and INT items make him and his clone more survivable (shields, clone HP).

That and tassadar's swap is a great escape mechanism. You can swap with your tank if things are going badly. :)

Have you tried building INT tassadar with some cdr items? EM, Starfury, and Chilling make him tanky enough to get in range and INT items make him and his clone more survivable (shields, clone HP).

That and tassadar's swap is a great escape mechanism. You can swap with your tank if things are going badly. :)

I always build INT tassadar with EM, Gravity Edge, Stars, and other INT items to increase INT + attack speed or movement speed. I'll try chilling armor.

But I think if Tassadar is the aos equivilant of phantom lancer, he should be speedy and tricky for survival, not tanky for survival.

I have been recently running zeal + swiftness, and getting gravity's edge early. This makes him ridiculously fast and good at avoiding engagements that aren't favorable.

That's what I do. Except I get star's fury then Gravity edge. Sometimes Pyre before Gravity.

I see you copy my Snacky guide Style: DO THIS :D.

I have been recently running zeal + swiftness, and getting gravity's edge early. This makes him ridiculously fast and good at avoiding engagements that aren't favorable.

Well you can use zeal, but your clone doesn't benefit from it, so you both run at different speeds and everyone will know which one is real. I've been trying swiftness talent, + gravity edge, +Massamune for large ms and attack speed

Well you can use zeal, but your clone doesn't benefit from it, so you both run at different speeds and everyone will know which one is real. I've been trying swiftness talent, + gravity edge, +Massamune for large ms and attack speed

That's true, I use that talent and both items besides Pyre, mantle, some random and star fury But I think late game is not so important if he knows who is your real one but if you can use them together well.

Possibly with masamune you can't get as fast as Shadow could ( Don't know) but you are really, really fast.

Making the clone spawn transient would be nice, but I don't think a shorter cooldown would be good at all. Otherwise Tass could be OP during the laning phase as he can almost always outtrade people when his clone is up.

To be fair though the clone can only take so much damage regardless of his overall health. So the swap is limited to absorbing 250+50*lvl +50% INT health (at least i think thats the formula, doing it off the top of my head) even if he swaps health with his clone that wont keep it alive longer than it normally would. He already can send the clone in to draw fire then attack after (or swap in at the last second) so it really wouldn't be any different and being able to swap in and out wouldn't do all that much. It would just make it a little easier for him to avoid damage I guess (not by much).

Def like the idea of being able to spawn clone while running. Also would be cool if his clone had a separate hotkey, so it would be easier to swap back and forth between them.

Making the clone spawn transient would be nice, but I don't think a shorter cooldown would be good at all. Otherwise Tass could be OP during the laning phase as he can almost always outtrade people when his clone is up.

-2 sec cooldown for the clone with every ulti upgrade

See, we all agree. If Tass is primarily a ONE clone hero, and so much depends on that ONE clone, and that ONE clone still dies very fast, How can we keep it alive more often? If Tass has a super long CD until the next clone can be made, why not give the clone a way to stay alive longer? If the clone still dies really easily, why not have a short CD? What made PL awesome, was that even though his clones died fast there were many of them. Tass only has one, and it still dies fast, leaving Tass at least 60% weaker if you include everything. Tass is part support, but he's supposed to be a CARRY. Yes?