Guide Tassadar/Zeratul/Voltron.Leo/Tosh [V1.63]

Snacky

Once asked to RedHydra as he played to Tassadar, since the DPS is in theory, but not wise to put items, simple uses everything in Agility. The probe on Tassadar and gave the best results possible, then in voltron Zeratul/leo/Tosh and think it is a build that can be used on all the heroes of agility, but in some there are to make small changes.

So far I have tried in these 4 heroes of agility but I think that could work at all.

All need 2 talent offensive (Weapon speed 15%, Lifesteal 9%) 4 talent defensive (7% spell resist, 180 health, 7+ armor, 15% speed for more health 75%)

Entaro.Tassadar:

tassadarbuild.jpg

For rory, egon or toxi or another debuff you need change hive symbiosis for parallax.

Gabriel.Tosh:

toshhhhh.jpg

For rory, egon or toxi or another debuff you need change shinoby style for parallax or for hive symbiosis. This case Tosh need pyreisomorphic yes or yes.

Voltron.Leo:

voltronleoooooo.jpg

For rory, egon or toxi or another debuff you need change hive symbiosis for parallax or for shinoby style is you prefer lifesteal or more health and damage.

Prelate.Zeratul:

zeratulllll.jpg

Zeratul dont need parallax he have bubble can kill 1 hero debuffer fast, but you can change shinoby style for hive symbiosis you need lifesteal for heros enemy have Barbed plating for example.

Thanks for reading this guide, in a future I will put more on other heroes, and if change patch will put new.

I hope you serve.

stun baton on tosh is nice. :) zick ziick zick zick..

blackhole is nice because that gives him wepon speed and after stun one blackhole shot after then ult.

electric mantle and coa can be good to. electric mantle gives him spell resist and the one second stun gives him time for ult.

time splitter is nice. shinobi style i dont know - because the active is sometimes not to "click", because of his spectres.

i sometimes like paralax on tosh and FoE.

i sometimes get FoE on zera because that additional slow in his bubble is nice and gives him survivability.

but the disadvantage is you can get better damage items for this money and slot.

and in theory i like warpshard on zera - but hard to handle because he need his damage items. after bubble warpshard to escape.

but he need this slot for his agi build.

• 5 months later...

stun baton on tosh is nice. :) zick ziick zick zick..

blackhole is nice because that gives him wepon speed and after stun one blackhole shot after then ult.

electric mantle and coa can be good to. electric mantle gives him spell resist and the one second stun gives him time for ult.

time splitter is nice. shinobi style i dont know - because the active is sometimes not to "click", because of his spectres.

i sometimes like paralax on tosh and FoE.

i sometimes get FoE on zera because that additional slow in his bubble is nice and gives him survivability.

but the disadvantage is you can get better damage items for this money and slot.

and in theory i like warpshard on zera - but hard to handle because he need his damage items. after bubble warpshard to escape.

but he need this slot for his agi build.

Black Hole Magnum doesnt work on Tosh so well. Doesn't stack with Spectre Stuns, only abilities cast from Tosh himself.

no comment on the other builds, but a hint, build leo int hybrid. (ihan if your team can support you -> pyre -> yamato -> argus -> gravity -> darwin -> masamune/small hadron/electric mantle/sliptide)

build masamune for the penta kills

lol

Ye, awesome necro, and terrible builds, when i see tosh build i just wanna cry. Somebody doesnt know complete how hero works and also with what he scales the best (ofc there are few strongest builds, most of the time with little diffrences, depend on compositions) Ofc meta changes, but this build is just weak in old as also the current meta.

Ye, awesome necro, and terrible builds, when i see tosh build i just wanna cry. Somebody doesnt know complete how hero works and also with what he scales the best (ofc there are few strongest builds, most of the time with little diffrences, depend on compositions) Ofc meta changes, but this build is just weak in old as also the current meta.

its yaldi lmao

terrible tass build;

timesplitter debuff does not stack so if your using both your clone and hero to attack it only debuffs once i.e. your only getting half the value

hive symbosis does not provide lifesteal from heroic targets so its useless + he has a lifesteal spell anyway.....

and aggresors guise is useless endgame + the extra hp doesnt really affect your clones hp because he can take X dmg based on lvl + int

add a grav edge it will do wonders for your aoe on rake & deal true dmg, it will amp your BHM, sliptyde and barbed + it will give u energy regen & more shields & more hp for clone

why no shm or nitrogen isnt in there puzzles me just seems silly