Possible EU league?

Yaldi

Well i would like to try and set up a league. It would be nice to have more organised teams so we can do interesting tactics etc. Its not limited to EU tho NA or SEA people can join if they set up a team

So leave your name if your interested!

People interested so far:

1. JustYaldi
  2. JustBooom
  3. JustAell
  4. JustZerO
  5. JustAfrican
  6. Just Revolt
  7. JustMSward
  8. JustDiipa
  9. JustAdamantium

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By league i mean league weekly games between teams etc. Im just gauging interest in this thread so this isnt an official "sign-up" thread

this idea sounds great. the teams themselves could find a good time for them to play their match against each other. the results must be handed in on monday 20pm for example.

Well, the only difference between league games and tournaments is that tournaments consist of multiple league games right? If I understand you correctly, simply having a time to get on and play once team vs team, at one point during the week could prove quite interesting.

Well, the only difference between league games and tournaments is that tournaments consist of multiple league games right? If I understand you correctly, simply having a time to get on and play once team vs team, at one point during the week could prove quite interesting.

True its basically a more spaced out tournament. we just need some teams then we can get this going. Gonna start publicizing this in the sotis/aos channel i think

Good luck getting this working Yaldi, all the real players have left. You should bring this level of activeness to Dota 2 and we could have a blast bro ;).

so? :D what is a real player in your eyes? we have more than enough active players in EU.

Real player is one who actually wants to develop skills rather than win in order to have better games. Pubstars stay in low-level skill pubs cause they win more often than lose. If they would inhouse they would lose approx. 50% of the matches. And last time I was playing inhouses it was just sad, people came to play pubs with better than average pubber players. Things may have changed but it is unlikely. Inhousers have changed many times but there has been transition so that the older inhousers have taught the whole scene for the more new players. There was not such thing in 6.0. It seems that yaldi, african and boom are trying to do this now but they are still only 3. I hope the best for you guys, except for yaldi and african since they could drag their asses to dota.

Archived