Does anyone else think the whole Aeon fight at beggining is dumb too?

ShadowFlame

Alright so I think that something needs to be changed. Virtually every game the teams go to the Aeon for a team battle at the beggining of every game. If your team doesn't go, then the enemy team gets a fuill level each and 250 mins. Normally this would be ok, kind of a cool mechanic in the game, but most games are not 5v5. I feel like I have a dropper every game, and therefore when we go to the aeon it is 4v5. We lose 2-3 people, and kill no one. Perhaps the aeon placement could be different, or simply making it too strong to fight at the beggining would be good too. Anyone else have any thoughts?

That sounds pretty good. Also... Please people don't say "the game is made for IH, not pubs", because more people play pubs, so I don't think the game really is made totally for IH playing.

PS: something completly wrong with me... This should probably not be under Character Balance

What is wrong with an early aeon though? Just make aeon tougher so that it's riskier and people will stop doing it every single time (so you need a team comp to do it). There is no need to take out an element of strategy.

What is wrong with an early aeon though? Just make aeon tougher so that it's riskier and people will stop doing it every single time (so you need a team comp to do it). There is no need to take out an element of strategy.

I think you missed my point. I really like the element of a lvl 1 total team battle right of the bat. The problem is that no game is 5v5, and rarely even. In IH this may not be a problem, but I play pubs so Leavers+Droppers=teams only even every 10 games.

Good idea on making aeon simply tougher. If you could die from fighting it people may not do it every game.

Why is it dumb? The only justification I've seen is that people ragequit afterwards - that's not a regard to the game but to the attitude of players who the game inherently can't be balanced off of. People don't even go for Aeon that often in inhouses.

The early fights are great - that's why my favorite thing about 4.0 (before I joined the IH scene) was the creep tumor/pylon battles.

lol the early fights are funny.

the one skill teamfight at level 1/2 is nice.

the next teamfights start after laning phase - thats a "long" time.

and a good player will die realy rarely at this aeon area.

and these players that rages at one death at aeon area - they will rq surely of other "little" reasons.