Can we get a strength based movement speed item?

Muto

While I personally don't have an item in mind to suggest, I feel the game could highly benefit from a movement speed item with strength health stats. Many initiator/strength heroes start losing some of their viability late game as a result of being unable to keep up with many of the other heroes with movement speed items. Likewise, many heroes (including non strength heroes) would benefit from having an item that grants additional survivability in both stats and movement speed.

I realize that there is spell buffer, but the movement speed bonus is rather low and there are many games where spell buffer isn't needed. There are plenty of AA or Intel movement speed items and there honestly should be more then one viable movement speed item for tank builds. The fact that I have to go for items not meant for my hero solely based on improving my movement speed (especially on heroes such as brine) is really bloody annoying.

The fact that I have to go for items not meant for my hero solely based on improving my movement speed (especially on heroes such as brine) is really bloody annoying.

Impact Dial, Soul Silver, Spell Buffer, Gravity Edge, Phantom Menace, Carapace. There you have enought speed (as well as lots of spell resist, hp, some int to boost your ult, aaand that's all) to catch Speedy and pluck him to the base if needed.

PS: Even whith that viable build I suggested, I agree that we should have at least 1 str, or at least hp item who also give some move speed :)

There's shc. It gives health and timescale (which is old time so gives movement speed). As well as an active that would kinda help initiators esp those with mobility issues. Timescale also gets some nice stuff for everybody. Cdr, faster regen, less stun time, ect.

• 2 weeks later...

There's shc. It gives health and timescale (which is old time so gives movement speed). As well as an active that would kinda help initiators esp those with mobility issues. Timescale also gets some nice stuff for everybody. Cdr, faster regen, less stun time, ect.

agree with you here, but come on....its only 6%....not complaining about the health and teleport but maybe ANOTHER speed item would be good....even for intel characters the life from strenght and the speed to run are good depending on what you are facing. SHC I consider it a BURST of speed(teleport) whereas a dedicated speed item with strenght would be a good passive counterpart. I`m all for non agi items. I believe many of the imbalances that ppl complain happen late game with the agi aa carries are not due to the heroes themselves but the lack of appropiate gear. Choices are narrow for non agi aa characters.

Hypertropic Carapace [2250]

Lost Treasure [925]

Recipe [625]

Instinctive Brace [3800]

+33 STR

+6 Health Regeneration

+3 Energy Regeneration

+8% Movement Speed

[unique] You gain +10% additional Movement Speed when above 70% Health or below 30% Health.

Function: Allows initiation and escape, is good tank item but not good except on the initiators who can stay at high health or at low health [% wise] for a while-- also good on other heroes due to the below % health category, very useful for going out to the fight; though with the high cost it is not an early-game item.

There are two Tank (but not STR) items i can think of that give movement speed.

-Spell Buffer

-Small Halldron Collider

Others:

Yamato Reactor (Active gives movement speed)

Brine with a ravager, impact dial, a few tank items, and silver soul actually works really well.

Ask itsthatguy.

Yes it does, and it actually works during IH too. As i get, -- Small Halldron Collider, ArcBound, Shadowmourne, Phantom Menace, and an Spell Buffer, Impact Dial. :D (Maybe switch one those items with an HP item if needed.)

I would like to see some early game Speed items that are cheap.

Maybe like a 600$ item for +5% Speed (Component of Phantom Menace and arc bound). Or something.

or maybe they should give speed bonus to underused items like eternal drive and the other one....items that are bought earlygame on IH mainly for support but that later game have nothing to offer...so buff those items or make them component of an endgame item that gives tankyness and speed

Egon with eternal drive is op bro ;) also sometimes i get it early game on balrog if im really well off.

Egon with eternal drive is op bro ;) also sometimes i get it early game on balrog if im really well off.

never said eternal was bad....its just more of a team support item or for exclusive tank to get a real benefit, BUT for a lategame eternal you could have better stats to make it a keeper. Like more passive regen to the bearer and maybe some damage mitigation. Of course the endgame item should cost above 5000. X per cent of your health and the team is good, but considering lategame the time it takes to regen it during a battle is not so good, and the health is not so much for everyone. Same for kinetic battery. Early on great overall item but lategame noone really needs energy and the rest of the stats are pittyful. So kinetic could be a part of an endgame item that maybe gives mmore passive health regen and ridiculous energy regen to the user. Maybe along with the active it gives faster cooldowns or something to make it worth it.

never said eternal was bad....its just more of a team support item or for exclusive tank to get a real benefit, BUT for a lategame eternal you could have better stats to make it a keeper. Like more passive regen to the bearer and maybe some damage mitigation. Of course the endgame item should cost above 5000. X per cent of your health and the team is good, but considering lategame the time it takes to regen it during a battle is not so good, and the health is not so much for everyone. Same for kinetic battery. Early on great overall item but lategame noone really needs energy and the rest of the stats are pittyful. So kinetic could be a part of an endgame item that maybe gives mmore passive health regen and ridiculous energy regen to the user. Maybe along with the active it gives faster cooldowns or something to make it worth it.

this is the main difference from pubs to IH , pubs all are greedy and build for there hero alone and not the team, you see utility support items like eternal used in every single IH game ,

feels good bro

this is the main difference from pubs to IH , pubs all are greedy and build for there hero alone and not the team, you see utility support items like eternal used in every single IH game ,

feels good bro

i know, but I still think a better final version of kinetik and eternal are needed. even if its just a little better. and even if those better things are for Ih teams...like eternal maybe make the uber version of it regen that same hp but almost instantly to make it change a team battle by itself. or to apply some buff to team besides the slow lifegain

Impact Dial, Soul Silver, Spell Buffer, Gravity Edge, Phantom Menace, Carapace. There you have enought speed (as well as lots of spell resist, hp, some int to boost your ult, aaand that's all) to catch Speedy and pluck him to the base if needed.

PS: Even whith that viable build I suggested, I agree that we should have at least 1 str, or at least hp item who also give some move speed :)

yes lets buy this item so we can get close then lose the move speed when im about to use the tentacle, cause tentacle range is less then 6 units,

i have no flobing clue why people buy this item, \

if it worked like gruntys river racer where it still lasted for a few secs when your out of river, " closer then 6 seconds" then i could see it being useful

Yes it does, and it actually works during IH too. As i get, -- Small Halldron Collider, ArcBound, Shadowmourne, Phantom Menace, and an Spell Buffer, Impact Dial. :D (Maybe switch one those items with an HP item if needed.)

I would like to see some early game Speed items that are cheap.

Maybe like a 600$ item for +5% Speed (Component of Phantom Menace and arc bound). Or something.

if you bought these in a mumble IH you would get raged at pretty hard, on any hero there bad items period

if you bought these in a mumble IH you would get raged at pretty hard, on any hero there bad items period

My teammates seemed entirely fine with it (And RedHydra was there too as an ally). If anything, I pulled enemies a good 11 units, and could easily hunt and chase a unit down that is escaping in a team fight. It also allowed plucks from towers easier, as i could outrun enemies and they couldn't escape in time, and I'd take less tower damage from these pulls. They couldn't kill me because i was to fast. I was useful because i had a support Spell Resist aura (Korhal or Spell buffer), pulled enemies, did decent damage with final//acid strike// and shadowmourne, and still having some reasonable HP.

There aren't really any bad items, it depends on how you use it. Note: Since Impale counts like a projectile, if you actually fast enough and time it right, you impale pulling range will exceed 6 units as you start pulling ^^.

yes lets buy this item so we can get close then lose the move speed when im about to use the tentacle, cause tentacle range is less then 6 units,

i have no flobing clue why people buy this item, \

if it worked like gruntys river racer where it still lasted for a few secs when your out of river, " closer then 6 seconds" then i could see it being useful

To chase my friend, and I bought it enought times to see how useful it can be. 6 units is less than nothing, you press W get the move speed and you can scape from anyone.

To pluck you just active impact dial. Dont buy the item if you dont like it but pls dont say is useless if you didnt find good results with it.