Fun Heroes vs Strong (debatably OP) heroes (Replay)

Doom

Well, since it is no longer mandatory to put replays in the replays thread, and this was a replay too good for me to want to stick it into page 9 of a thread rarely visited by most, I have decided to make a separate thread for it. In this game, Raynor, Rory, Tassidar, Ling, and Cain (ling left almost at once, cain slightly later on) are up against every pubber's worst nightmare comp: Zera, Ling, Cyprus, Roach, Boros. Unlike most of the usual replays I give with similar content, almost everyone is rather skilled. I don't want to spoil anything, but this replay is well worth watching.

Who will win? The balanced and loved heroes, or their (debatably) overpowerd and certainly hated adversaries?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fjif15

I think this pacht is good, i think 2 heros is unbalanced Maar and Jakksummer i think need buff, is useless in inhouse. The rest heros is good balanced. Except 1 or 2 heros is "OP" in my opinion.

I look repetition, Cain is Good, Tassadar is Good, Raynor is Good, Rory is Good. I think this repitition is pub party i look 2 crackling and 1 leave. But any teams pick Tank hero, Cain isnt tank and Roah too isnt tank.

This repetition is bad decision for balanced heros.

Most pubbers would probably be more scared of:

Tosh/Boros/Shadow/Darpa/Zera

Even though they are all very easy to counter because the are all the same class of hero. It is much harder to have a good build that counters both tanks with high spell resist and DPS heroes because if you build tanky yourself, you usually won't have a lot of physical and crit damage to deal with them in any significant way, while if you build for killing the tanks with physical and crit damage, you can't sustain Zera, Shadow, or Boros when they ult you with essentially a one skill kill.

When Rory's tent stopped giving allies massive timescale in mid v5, removing a lot of creative things you could do with him, and when Lockbox made the hero more popular, yet cheesy, in v6, I stopped playing him for good. He used to take skill to play, now just combo-spaming lockbox > molotov > flare/sunflare etc.

There is something very grand about letting someone run away from you, and just as they think that they have made it, execute them from a quarter of a map away.

I prefer Raynor over Rory, by a LOT.

That would be the worst team comp ever.

Not necessarily. If they all charge the enemy together as a group Braveheart style (i.e. not in a vertical line one by one) and make sure they each attack a separate hero that can do quite well in team fights. The problem with having all assassins is nobody wants to die and since everyone won't commit to danger people get picked off one by one and focus fired. They would also have to invest in a taser or two to make sure Rory or other dangerous AoE heroes can't do squat, and since that almost never gets put on an AA hero I guess from the way most people play you are probably right.

The problem with tosh/boros/shadow/darpa/zera is that all of them except tosh are extremely farm-dependent, and with have to either share farm or have a jungler, in which case who are you sending to the long lane? Shadow is the only one out of any of them with a decent early game, so all of your lanes have a chance of getting owned.

It works in pubs because unorganized teams can never follow up even after an exceptional laning phase--they all continue farming until they max out, and they only get weaker from there on as the carry team gets stronger.

EDIT: One thing in particular about that awesome tassadar, though. Why did he build a black hole magnum when he had more INT than 150% of his weapon damage?

EDIT2: I see, he went hybrid.

Well, since it is no longer mandatory to put replays in the replays thread, and this was a replay too good for me to want to stick it into page 9 of a thread rarely visited by most, I have decided to make a separate thread for it. In this game, Raynor, Rory, Tassidar, Ling, and Cain (ling left almost at once, cain slightly later on) are up against every pubber's worst nightmare comp: Zera, Ling, Cyprus, Roach, Boros. Unlike most of the usual replays I give with similar content, almost everyone is rather skilled. I don't want to spoil anything, but this replay is well worth watching.

Who will win? The balanced and loved heroes, or their (debatably) overpowerd and certainly hated adversaries?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fjif15

That tassadar played like a baws!