Me as new mew!

Takeray

I still don't understand why people feel the need to announce "retirement" of a game. It is a video game created and managed for ur enjoyment. If u are no longer having fun, stop playing. If u need a break, take it. We are here because we(most of us) still enjoy the game and want to integrate with others who feel the same way. If you are "retired" then stay that way. I cannot understand why a retired player would still contribute to a forum for a game they don't enjoy playing.

I still don't understand why people feel the need to announce "retirement" of a game. It is a video game created and managed for ur enjoyment. If u are no longer having fun, stop playing. If u need a break, take it. We are here because we(most of us) still enjoy the game and want to integrate with others who feel the same way. If you are "retired" then stay that way. I cannot understand why a retired player would still contribute to a forum for a game they don't enjoy playing.

Nice question.

It happens most of forums I visit. I think it is cause they want to feel how much community loves them. It is many times ( not always) a kind of personal insecurity.

Sometimes, if you are known there, you can get a post about your " retirement" but sad posts with retires and crying about they spent many time makes me cry.

You two noobas make me kry with your noob :(

Welkome to the forum btw, Takeray - are you ewery going to do that 1 against 1 with thob? He kalled you out, and you bakked down.

Ai du alguays 1vs1. Bat Ai sen mai soldier Residente 2 faikt for me. Llas laik a presiden sen jis sitisens to de guarr.