make a hero game

mastercodes

i found this when i was looking at the LoL forums.

The first person posts the passive of the hero, the second person posts the second ability, the third person posts the third ability, and the 4th person posts the ultimate. The fifth person gets to name the guy and add any other details that they wish.

Heroic Passive: Zombify

"Grim Flubker zombifies all units (that haven't been zombified) that die in a 10-unit Radius. They respawn with 100% Hp and Attack (And also items if it is a hero). Zombified heroes can not cast abilities. Doesn't work on Boss neutrals. Zombies last 15 seconds and are controlable."

Effect: Doesn't work on Boss neutrals (Daggoth//Aeon).

Ability One: Siphon Sphere

"Launches a sphere of energy that deals Spell Damage going out, healing you Health equal a percentage of the Weapon Damage of each hit enemy.

The Sphere then returns, dealing Physical Damage and granting Movement Speed for each unit hit for 5 seconds."

Energy Cost: 80/110/140/170

Cooldown: 22

Range: 8, radius 1.5

Level 1: 60 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 20% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 60 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +2% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 2: 90 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 30% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 90 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +3.5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 3: 120 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 40% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 120 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 4: 150 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 50% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 150 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +6.5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Effect: Stolen from:

-Ahri's Q ability

-"Launches a small wave of energy that can travel up to 10 units of distance, dealing 60/90/120/150 [+50% Weapon Damage] Spell Damage and disables the hit unit's weapon for 3.0/4.5/6.0/7.5 seconds." from a conversation with Wrath

That's it. From those two I get this. ;D

[spoiler alert; this is an ability from Hero #82]

Heroic Passive: Zombify

"Grim Flubker zombifies all units (that haven't been zombified) that die in a 10-unit Radius. They respawn with 100% Hp and Attack (And also items if it is a hero). Zombified heroes can not cast abilities. Doesn't work on Boss neutrals. Zombies last 15 seconds and are controlable."

Effect: Doesn't work on Boss neutrals (Daggoth//Aeon).

Ability One: Siphon Sphere

"Launches a sphere of energy that deals Spell Damage going out, healing you Health equal a percentage of the Weapon Damage of each hit enemy.

The Sphere then returns, dealing Physical Damage and granting Movement Speed for each unit hit for 5 seconds."

Energy Cost: 80/110/140/170

Cooldown: 22

Range: 8, radius 1.5

Level 1: 60 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 20% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 60 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +2% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 2: 90 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 30% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 90 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +3.5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 3: 120 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 40% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 120 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Level 4: 150 [+40% INT] Spell Damage. 50% of enemy Weapon Damage healed as Health. // 150 [+40% Weapon Damage] Physical Damage. +6.5% Movement Speed per enemy hit on return.

Effect: Stolen from:

-Ahri's Q ability

-"Launches a small wave of energy that can travel up to 10 units of distance, dealing 60/90/120/150 [+50% Weapon Damage] Spell Damage and disables the hit unit's weapon for 3.0/4.5/6.0/7.5 seconds." from a conversation with Wrath

That's it. From those two I get this. ;D

[spoiler alert; this is an ability from Hero #82]

2600/400 pub star checking in

rolled those NA scrubs a few months ago before my break, they know who they are. Heard they were mad as hell too

Spoiler alert we already made the hero

Ultimate: Death Sentence: Causes the target hero to leave the game after 2/1.5/1 minute channel. Cooldown: 10/10/10 minutes. Energy cost: 100%/90%/80% Energy. Can learn only at level 18.

If u can learn only at lvl 18 why you have 2/1.5/1 minute channel and 100/90/80% energy like if it was 6/11/16? Me no understand

If u can learn only at lvl 18 why you have 2/1.5/1 minute channel and 100/90/80% energy like if it was 6/11/16? Me no understand

You should get additional exp in order to learn the lvl 2 and 3, so it is like 18/22/26. These levels does not exist, but the exp counter will count the moment when you can learn the cooler levels.