Shadowrend is back

Shadowrend

Sup guys. It's me.

I haven't really looked around to see who's here and who isn't, but I'm going to be safe and assume that most of the old timers have moved on.

Well, I honestly don't play SotIS anymore. Which should be obvious, since I still call the bloody thing SotIS. (I refuse to call it Aeon of Storms. Just no.)

Basically, I wrote a bunch of stories centered around the SotIS characters and lore. That's honestly the only remarkable thing about me.

I'm a pretty heavy LoL player, and I've considered jumping back into SotIS. I played a game, but kept getting frustrated at the character deselect issue and RQed.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll be sticking around. This account is really just here in case I decide to join SotIS again after Hell freezes over.

So... yeah, that's really it. If I recognize anyone, I'll say something.

Next time, type -hl (hero lock) and even if you click an enemy hero you will not deselect your hero.

Wow, does this actually work? Because I have died so many times because I frantically click trying to use many skills at once then deselect my character. If it does thanks!!

Sup guys. It's me.

I haven't really looked around to see who's here and who isn't, but I'm going to be safe and assume that most of the old timers have moved on.

Well, I honestly don't play SotIS anymore. Which should be obvious, since I still call the bloody thing SotIS. (I refuse to call it Aeon of Storms. Just no.)

Basically, I wrote a bunch of stories centered around the SotIS characters and lore. That's honestly the only remarkable thing about me.

I'm a pretty heavy LoL player, and I've considered jumping back into SotIS. I played a game, but kept getting frustrated at the character deselect issue and RQed.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll be sticking around. This account is really just here in case I decide to join SotIS again after Hell freezes over.

So... yeah, that's really it. If I recognize anyone, I'll say something.

Sup, your thread may get locked but welcome

Wow, does this actually work? Because I have died so many times because I frantically click trying to use many skills at once then deselect my character. If it does thanks!!

It works, unless you are TBone and you enter your toulet, if it explodes you will not have your hero selected. Sometimes happens when you are trapped in shadow's vortex

of course it works...

face palm

It works, unless you are TBone and you enter your toulet, if it explodes you will not have your hero selected. Sometimes happens when you are trapped in shadow's vortex

either way you should have a hotkey for your hero anyways.