Dllifer's Replays

Dllifer

Why replay?

Because I'm not a theory based player, but a on the job/game player. So instead of writing lengthy guides, I'll show you a game where I am using a hero, and you can adapt or ammend on my build. See where I went wrong; so you will not repeat the same and be crowned the god of aos. :) Check these basic replays. Will be posting a replay per hero and we'll see where this goes.

I do not know where to post replays in this forum unlike the previous one, so I'll post it here.

@mods, please put it in the proper forum if there is such.

Anyway,

I haven't played for awhile because of my schedule, but I really wanted to see what's new, so I played a game. As always, I used my favorite character, tassadar.

Things I've seen so far.

1. The map is God large.

2. There are a lot of places to do some creeping.

3. Sotis or AoS is still fun. :3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cvlnrm

The above link is my recently played Tassadar game. :3 Feel free to check it out and determine what we did correct or wrong. ^^

---

People should start using tass again. He's op in this version. :3

basic talent build.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qj1e32

Zeratul replay. Hmmm... after having failed badly with my derping drake, I decided to ramp the game a wee bit. I chose zeratul. Then my mates left. Leaving 3 v 5. >.< well... that didn't matter. :3 Zeratul is very op. Lesson here is if you don't have true sight, you will not survive. ^_^ My first 3ple kill and godlike since I took a sotis break. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wbz282

Derping with erekul. Man this unit is so tanky. In this replay, I partied with a good toxi and a very andamantine tychus. :3 Didn't take long before the other team rq and gave up.

I'm sad though, because our drake quit early. He wasn't doing well, or so he thought. >.< He would have been able to survive the game if he gave it some more time.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kc429r

Derping with boros. haha, saw mastercodes at na. ;3 Had a blast trying to beat his team. Supermana's shadow is awesome. So much leach, well... I guess shadow got nerfed a wee bit, but still very strong. If you use the right skills; you can cancel ultimate attacks. :3

The queen's ultralisk must be a hero. It's so tanky. >.< couldn't 1v1 it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rfcuqj

Derping with shadow. Shadow is awesome. :3 easy monster kill. ^,..,^ Though, unlike other units, this baby dies a lot >.<. Or maybe it's just me.

There's nothing like the shadow. Where your enemies panic because you are there and killing them one by one. Or even if they are in a team, once you unleash the shadow ulti, they no longer know what to do. Fun times.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r2xbwu

Derping with virgil, the black zealot.

Well... this thing is just too strong. It's either that or I was against nubs. Well maybe both. But man... I made most of the opposing team rq with this unit and it's my first time using it. The q shouldn't be like grunty's shotgun, it's just not fair. It's so fast and the damage is so big. Just check this replay. I didn't even use the skill e. Got lots of kills. Man this things needs to be nerfed asap. Veteran players or those players who are better than me will be pawning unsuspecting newplayers. :/

Just too damn op.

i. spam q.

ii. get items that add int and mana.

----------------------------------------------

enemy, not veteran, newbies = rq.

This is my first time using this hero!!! And it scares me. It's just to easy to win with this hero. Developers need to rethink this.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o2nny7

Derping with voltron. This one had me confused because it did not have any recommended item build, so i kept forcing my tass build on it (the int one) and it kept failing for 3 games. Then I decided to use an old zera build, and it worked. :3 Like a charm mind you. :3 The only problem now is it lacks mana. Ahaha

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kc429r

Derping with boros. haha, saw mastercodes at na. ;3 Had a blast trying to beat his team. Supermana's shadow is awesome. So much leach, well... I guess shadow got nerfed a wee bit, but still very strong. If you use the right skills; you can cancel ultimate attacks. :3

The queen's ultralisk must be a hero. It's so tanky. >.< couldn't 1v1 it.

yea it was fun :D vsing you again.

i will beat you next time. >:)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/smpxtv

Derping with tass. New skill tree. Added last stand instead of vitalize because the latter, though aoe friendly, is just too long a cd for my taste. Check it out. :3

Note: Got to play with bug - he seems to like tanky things. He used brine in this replay.

Tychus is just so tanky. Took lots of us to bring him down. Though it is a 2v4, where 4 is of my team, and 2 is zera and tychus, it did show some skills on tychus and zeratul. :3

---

Comments - last stand is a nice skill. Fast cd, makes you tanky, and therefore be able to survive skirmishes. :)

Killing netural creeps does give an advantage before ganking. Those buffs are, though for a short time, are like 5k items.

---

So you Read my Ganking and New creeps topic ^^ how much buffs did u have before ganking? :P and hello dlifer.

I just kill one party of neutral creeps, then gank because the buff don't last long, and the team might find it weird that I am jungling and not helping to push and kill the towers. :3 Check my most recent replay. I made it a priority to kill neutral creeps rather than ignoring it as I usually do. Helped a lot with making sure I got items, and ensured killing the tough zeratul and adamantine tychus. :3

In short, it is like having a mini leviathan or daggoth buff. And you know back at sea, everytime we kill daggoth, it is ganking time. A race to kill. At least it is good for zera, nova, shadow and tass. ;3 Makes them tanky and more op.

P.S. Kamusta brad :3

What times do you go on in the day? There's like a two hour difference between our times I think, so I should be on at about 2-4pm and or 6-8pm. Haven't seen you in a while, good to see you're back doing the replays.

It depends. If I have projects to do, I usually go online at usually 9pm. But at any case, I still play, and may be asked to play via a message here. Though, today, it will be after 6pm since I have projects to do, and I write here on my break; to not get bored. ahah

My pet peeve now, is I somehow lack the skill to make mandrake win. So, I'll be uploading a mandrake replay soon, and based on this new patch. >.<

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yh951q

Derping with nova. <3 I heard she got nerfed. Still, she's strong. I decided to play around with a build to match her style. I first tried the hom build, but does not work for my playing style. Decided to put evade shoe, pyre, phase cloak, that blue thingy with lightning as normal attak, and that other leech thingy with lesser cd based on str. :3 Now, she's tough, kills a lot, and can stand on her own.

Note:

One thing I noticed at SEA, based on 2 games, is that rq ppl are rising. I guess new aos gamers are in the server. And there will always be kids who will hate their team mates. :3 But other than that, here is one long game, which I enjoyed. No strategy, just pure fun, breaking towers, and killing each other.

Highlights

Erekul. - One tough mofo. Check this erekul. You might want to pattern your style according to his setup. A killing tank.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1j30ab

Here is a nova replay when I was derping with fazl and macwrath against my Filipino compatriots - marxx and icanz. >.< I like using an offensive tree when it comes to agi heroes. Works well with them. :3

Note:

One thing I noticed at SEA, based on 2 games, is that rq ppl are rising. I guess new aos gamers are in the server. And there will always be kids who will hate their team mates. :3

I think that is because the name change to AoS brought in a lot of new players/first timers, and if they start failing or someone starts raging at them, they rq D:

I think that is because the name change to AoS brought in a lot of new players/first timers, and if they start failing or someone starts raging at them, they rq D:

I see. There was this kid who played grunty. He did not know how to use it. He stuck by us for a few minutes. But because he kept dying; he eventually left. Was kind of sad because some people kept harrassing him in the chat though it died down eventually because I kept giving him suggestions and was being nice.

I see. There was this kid who played grunty. He did not know how to use it. He stuck by us for a few minutes. But because he kept dying; he eventually left. Was kind of sad because some people kept harrassing him in the chat though it died down eventually because I kept giving him suggestions and was being nice.

Yeah the best thing to do is to take them under your hand. Tell them how to buy items and get the reccomended ones, spam 'b' when they're about to get ganked or tower diving and mostly don't rage at them if they do stuff wrong. If they quit it's okay as long as they don't quit for good due to harassment.

Yeah the best thing to do is to take them under your hand. Tell them how to buy items and get the reccomended ones, spam 'b' when they're about to get ganked or tower diving and mostly don't rage at them if they do stuff wrong. If they quit it's okay as long as they don't quit for good due to harassment.

The same thing is happening in SEA and NA. I guess AOS is that sort of community in game. I think it is because of the pressure to win.

No, this kind of mentality is present in most games. When I played DotA(on Garena) and LoL, new players were treated as badly as they are in AoS, although to a lesser extent in LoL due to matchmaking. Other genres games that include team based gameplay also have this kind of problem, like online fpses will have dead players screaming at the last surviving member of the team. And don't get me started on CoD... Voice chat makes everything so much worse.

Actually I was playing with a first time player the other day! But unfortunately I also had SBNDB in my team... So as soon as the new guy started dying SBNDB started raging hardcore at him. So I decided to try and help the new guy and told SBNDB to stop harassing him, and so he started flaming ME!!! LOL. Calling me a newblover and shiz hahahaha. Was quite funny actually. The new guy eventually quit, and it ended up just me and SBNDB vs CareMate, new userSamuel and a couple others (I think).

Actually I was playing with a first time player the other day! But unfortunately I also had SBNDB in my team... So as soon as the new guy started dying SBNDB started raging hardcore at him. So I decided to try and help the new guy and told SBNDB to stop harassing him, and so he started flaming ME!!! LOL. Calling me a newblover and shiz hahahaha. Was quite funny actually. The new guy eventually quit, and it ended up just me and SBNDB vs CareMate, new userSamuel and a couple others (I think).

that would have been a easy win. :P

In Resident Evil Raccoon City Outbreak, I seldom experience the flaming. Must be an RE thing.

SBNDB is always like that. Back when I was starting and kept dying, he'd also flame me. Good old days.

"Voice chat makes everything so much worse."

So much torturous singing!

o.o and lag. Haha

Archived