Flamewalker.Vincent

NoWaterJustIce

Changelog:

11/29/2012

- Hero creation.

- made changes

640x656_5289_The_Marauder_3d_character_robot_fan_art_blizzard_marauder_starcraft_2_firebat_sci_fi_picture_image.jpg

Name: Flameboy.Vincent

Unit Base: Firebat

Unit Portrait: Firebat

Type: Melee tank

Script: One of the Finnest Firebats in the dominions forces, Vincent has carved his name into Terran history with the number of dead zergs he has left on the battlefield. Crazed mad Vincent loves nothing more than to charge flames first into the enemy ranks and relish in the smell of burnt flesh. With rumors that Vincent has napalm running through his vains as well as his firbat suit make his allies glad that at least he is on their team.

Starting Stats:Base

Health [300]

Movement Speed [2.75]

Attack Range [2.5]

Attack Speed [1.9]

Base Damage [40]

Base Armor [2]

Strength – [35] + [7]

Agility – [26] + [4]

Intelligence – [26] + [4]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Volatile

Vincents Flamethrowers have volatile gas that tends to stick to enemies even after he has looked away. Enemies that take damage from Vincents auto attack or abilites will have a Volatile debuff applied to them for 2.5 seconds. Any spell dmg that is dealt to an enemy with Volatile debuff causes and explosion that deals (2% of Vincents maximum health) additional spell dmg to the target.

Energy Cost: passive

Cooldown: passive

Range: self

--

Ability One: Flaming Burst

Vincent aims his flames behind himself causing himself to gain movment speed and is able to jump up and down cliffs but his auto attack is disabled for the duration. Flaming Burst lasts for 5 seconds at all levels.

Energy Cost: 75

Cooldown: 14/12/10/8

Level 1: +15% movement speed

Level 2: +25% movement speed

Level 3: +35% movement speed

Level 4: +45% movement speed

--

Ability two: Napalm Suit

Vincents Firbat suit has napalm running through it like the blood in human vains. Every time vincent takes dmg some of this napalm leaks out onto his suit and vincent will gain a stack of Napalm Suit, maxing at 10 stacks. When maxed at 10 stacks Vincents suit will become Unstable for 10 seconds causing anyone that attacks him to create explosions dealing spell dmg in a 3.5 unit area around Vincent. During this time all of Vincents other abilities will gain added effects. After the 10 seconds Unstable suit duration Vincent will lose all stacks of Napalm Suit.

Energy Cost: Passive

Cooldown: passive

Level 1: Explosions deal 30(+30%int) spell dmg.

Flame burst: He leaves behind a trail a flames, lasting 3 seconds, that deal 50(+30%Int) dmg per second to any enemy that touches them.

Scorched Earth: Scorched earth slows enemies movement speed by 10%

Melt Down: Vincent cannot be slowed during Melt Down

Level 2: Explosions deal 40(+30%int) spell dmg.

Flame burst: He leaves behind a trail a flames, lasting 3 seconds, that deal 80(+30%Int) dmg per second to any enemy that touches them.

Scorched Earth: Scorched earth slows enemies movement speed by 20%

Melt Down: Vincent cannot be slowed or stunned during Melt Down

Level 3: Explosions deal 50(+30%int) spell dmg.

Flame burst: He leaves behind a trail a flames, lasting 3 seconds, that deal 110(+30%Int) dmg per second to any enemy that touches them.

Scorched Earth: Scorched earth slows enemies movement speed by 30%

Melt Down: Vincent cannot be slowed, stunned, or silenced during Melt Down

Level 4: Explosions deal 60(+30%int) spell dmg.

Flame burst: He leaves behind a trail a flames, lasting 3 seconds, that deal 140(+30%Int) dmg per second to any enemy that touches them.

Scorched Earth: Scorched earth slows enemies movement speed by 40%

Melt Down: Vincent gains debuff immunty during Melt Down

Note: if Vincent uses an ability during the 10 seconds of Unstable suit, that ability will continue to have the added bonus even after unstable suit stops.

Note2: Stacks remain untill you get 10 and unstable suit is activated, so going to creeps and getting a few stacks before a teamfight would be beneficial

--

Ability Three: Scorched Earth

Vincent fires his flames at the ground, pushing himself into the air and becoming imobile and untargetable(meaning that he cant be aa'ed or targeted by an ability but aoe dmg will still hurt him) for 4 seconds. During this time He deals spell dmg in a 4.5 unit circle beneath him every second. Activating this ability again before the 4 second duration is over will end the ability early.

Energy Cost: 140/150/160/170

Cooldown: 25/23/21/19

Range: self / 4.5

Level 1: deals 40(+30%int) dps

Level 2: deals 60(+30%int) dps

Level 3: deals 80(+30%int) dps

Level 4: deals 100(+30%int) dps

--

Ultimate Ability: Melt Down

Vincent breaks the coolant system in his suit causing it to overheat and turn to plasma thereby negating any dmg that exceedes a certain amount in a 2 second period.

Energy Cost: 200/250/300

Cooldown: 150/120/90

Level 1: In a 2 second period all dmg over 250 that vincent takes is negated, Melt down lasts 4 seconds.

Level 2: In a 2 second period all dmg over 225 that vincent takes is negated, Melt down lasts 5 seconds.

Level 3: In a 2 second period all dmg over 200 that vincent takes is negated, Melt down lasts 6 seconds.

Note: so basically once vincent has taken is X amount of dmg in 2 seconds he cant take anymore until those 2 seconds are up. this makes him highly resistant to burst casters(or nova/boros) in his ulti but not so much to fast aa heros that deal constant dmg.

Additional Information

Vincent is a Tank that jumps into the fight and deals moderate dmg but makes everyone on the other team take loads of extra dmg from his HP. Not sure if the overall dmg on his kit is to high or not so feel free to give advise. :)

Items to get would prolly include

-ihan

-nitrogen

-SHC

-organic

-and other spell resist/armour items depending on the team your facing

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

Passive is neat.

Q- I like, but the cliff jumping seems a bit over the top he's not a reaper- it's already quite versatile, don't force too many effects into an ability.

W- sounds awesome, but I think it should give benefits per stack instead of bursting out once it reaches 10.

E- He just deals damage around him? I think you could develop this concept a bit more.

R- ok, great sustain. doesn't seem too weak or too strong.

I think you could redesign him a little, by capitalizing on the fire trails his Q creates. you could make them last 1 second longer per every Q level, up to 7 seconds. I think if you remove the cliff jump then you could make the trails slow enemies, allowing for some interesting play. W would allow him to deal more fire trail damage, either with the 10th stack burst or if you make it stack progressively as I would suggest. But I think you can add several options for E that you haven't considered.

I think it would be cool if he deals damage in a small circle around him (like radius 2), but then sends fire trails out from the explosion area. In the same way, the explosion from W would also light the affected area on fire.

Then you could add that the passive effect is doubled if the enemy is standing in a fire trail. Boom, firezones.

Passive is neat.

Q- I like, but the cliff jumping seems a bit over the top he's not a reaper- it's already quite versatile, don't force too many effects into an ability.

W- sounds awesome, but I think it should give benefits per stack instead of bursting out once it reaches 10.

E- He just deals damage around him? I think you could develop this concept a bit more.

R- ok, great sustain. doesn't seem too weak or too strong.

I think you could redesign him a little, by capitalizing on the fire trails his Q creates. you could make them last 1 second longer per every Q level, up to 7 seconds. I think if you remove the cliff jump then you could make the trails slow enemies, allowing for some interesting play. W would allow him to deal more fire trail damage, either with the 10th stack burst or if you make it stack progressively as I would suggest. But I think you can add several options for E that you haven't considered.

I think it would be cool if he deals damage in a small circle around him (like radius 2), but then sends fire trails out from the explosion area. In the same way, the explosion from W would also light the affected area on fire.

Then you could add that the passive effect is doubled if the enemy is standing in a fire trail. Boom, firezones.

- I dont want to make the fire trail last longer, i was already told that this hero is too similar to singed (i should have seen it but i didnt) so i have tweaked it to make him less so.

- His E doesn't just do dmg. it makes him untargetable so he cant be targeted by aa or single target spells, its a dodge ability to help him tank :)