fine.brine cool ideas

Smuma

brine+jakk brine+mule brine+queen

as hogwarts said move speed is nice: go spell buffer fast to help your team, soul silver for the same purpose, gravity edge to get some int scalling and more speed ofc, phantom menace to end that trolling, dont forget you can go impact dial fast for initiationg/scape mechanism, you can end stacking ihan and then buying carapace for the late game madness of dps heros

you can also go full int and one shot squishy heros, but is hard because his burrow time is ridiculous, in 15 seconds you cant do much, it should be buffed to 20 at lvl 11 and at least 25 at lvl 16, and reduce the attack animation time, because is stupid try to attack one hero and he just move and you cant do it, you have to use E first to stun him, but you loose that cool damage youc an do with E..

I like:

Phantom Mance

Arcbound

Shadowmourne

Paradox (Yamato reactor)

Masamune

Small Halldron Collider

:D

So you just have like 600-700 extra hp from yamato+shc and -20% resist, it's some kind of "dps" build? because only masamune will give you damage and at lvl 18 you will have 250 with luck, you will have nice attack speed but you are melee and you are Brine... xD

Zeal and swiftness in talents, start with pendant, than rush impact dial, than gravity, silver soul, EM, SHC, spell buffer. Get ihan mid game. Late game you can sell dial for shadowmourne. Best comps: null, queen, cow, rory, jax, Jackson and nearly all heroes except vorpal. Vorpals E will stop brines stun or will make it miss. Later i can upload some relays with brine if you want.

move speed move speed and more move speed

I would say movement speed, hp, resist and cooldown reduction - thats all Brine needs. IMO core items for him are:

- Olympic Torch

- Silver Soul

- Small Hadron Collider (rather for better initiation and escape potential than longer drag)

- Electric Mantle

Other 3 are situational (Torch sell later with full stacks). Its nice to get other snowball items as well for more health and armor (valor's, ihan) but brine doesn't farm well mid game (u get mainly assist) so not sure if it is going to be possible.

So you just have like 600-700 extra hp from yamato+shc and -20% resist, it's some kind of "dps" build? because only masamune will give you damage and at lvl 18 you will have 250 with luck, you will have nice attack speed but you are melee and you are Brine... xD

If i was going an actual build I'd go [not in order and not listing items i got before. just final build]:

- Small Halldron Collider

- Shadowmourne

- Executioner Axe

- Eletrical Mantle

- Barb Armor

- Pyre

Warp - Impale, Final, Acid strike. Your aa deals decent from pyre, and shadowmourne clones their unit. If they attack you, they take damage from eletrical, another stun, and barb, (Which they can't leech back because of axe.)

Warning: Not exactly effective vs Boros XD

i like whenyou have an allie who is jakk he set 5 nuke mines (so his ulti) on 1 place ull burrow and pull you'r opponent on the mines the mines will kill him, when not u can kill him with acid strike. so movement speed is importent. also its cool if u have a lot of hp and a lot of regen

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would say movement speed, hp, resist and cooldown reduction - thats all Brine needs. IMO core items for him are:

- Olympic Torch

- Silver Soul

- Small Hadron Collider (rather for better initiation and escape potential than longer drag)

- Electric Mantle

Other 3 are situational (Torch sell later with full stacks). Its nice to get other snowball items as well for more health and armor (valor's, ihan) but brine doesn't farm well mid game (u get mainly assist) so not sure if it is going to be possible.

what do you get by selling torch with the full stacks? if you die i think you still lose the stacks?

Um, the bug where selling/dropping a Snowball item keeps the stacks was fixed

Though if you drop it and pick it back up later w/o dying, then you keep the stack count

when? I still sell blue gene and torch and get the stacks, or is my imagination? 0_0

are u 100% sure?

Ive been experimenting with brine a bit and cant seem to get consistent kills unless they are from noobieville...any way to kill good players? is there some secret i dont know? or is brine like 100% support

Black Hole Magnum. That one item in your build will have you scoring a lot more damage because brine essentially uses his skills every couple of seconds which causes him to proc BHM (provided you attack) as well.

For instance when you snag a hero first attack the hero before pulling (procs BHM), then just before you pull all the way you run forward (kinda like how after a lance with drake you want to push yourself in front of the hero before ulting), and use your Q which slows the hero and then you attack again and proc BHM again and finally use your chase ability to proc BHM again for a third BHM attack.. Also if you are in melee combat you can just hit R and proc BHM which of course stacks with your R for a lot of direct damage (one shots some squishies).

The build I typically use is:

(1) Superheated Mantle

(2) Ihan - Sell when stacks complete

(3) Black Hole Magnum

(4) Barbed Plating

(5) Electric Mantle

(6) Organic Carapace

(7) Galactic Defender (spell resist and weapon damage which amplifies the damage you do with BHM)

You will have around 300ish physical damage which gives you 450 spell damage for each proc of BHM, but because you will be procing it so much that damage really adds up in your combos and therefore makes BHM a great item on him.

LOL why ppl want ways to kill with Brine. Good Brines dont kill, just pluck ppl and make your enemy gameplay a nightmare. I had 5-5-68 one game with Brine

Roach Style

cause in pubs k-d ratio is everything and also because in pubs your teams will suck and have noob feeders....you must compensate it yourself(good player) by being able to kill.....if you can`t get kills with brine you dont play brine...simple

cause in pubs k-d ratio is everything and also because in pubs your teams will suck and have noob feeders....you must compensate it yourself(good player) by being able to kill.....if you can`t get kills with brine you dont play brine...simple

Hmm I have to disagree, because in pubs there will be always a noob with an agi aa hero, you what you can do is feed your agi mate. Simple, pluck everyone and let the Shadow be fed and win the game. Being 14-1 with Brine will not give you the victory, because finally, unless you build a very heavy hp Brine you will be the fresh meat.

I see Brine as tank/initiator/disabler/lane support, so you will be ok assisting and buying spell buffer and sharpnel cloak etc

Hmm I have to disagree, because in pubs there will be always a noob with an agi aa hero, you what you can do is feed your agi mate. Simple, pluck everyone and let the Shadow be fed and win the game. Being 14-1 with Brine will not give you the victory, because finally, unless you build a very heavy hp Brine you will be the fresh meat.

I see Brine as tank/initiator/disabler/lane support, so you will be ok assisting and buying spell buffer and sharpnel cloak etc

I hear a lot about this roles and to some extent I agree....for example...I see the queen as a lane pusher hero....FOR INHOUSES.....however, for pubs yesterday I got a monster killl that by 70 hp missed to be a ludacris kill...I do this a lot and It eventually does give my team the victory cause even if the noobs of my team are just helping me they still get the cash so I can carry them and tell them what to buy with that cash

That being said, roles are fine, but the AoE I believe in is one in which you can get kills despite your role.Or would you say egon never gets kills cause he is a support hero??? of course not....he gets lots of kills AND does his support role.

I hear a lot about this roles and to some extent I agree....for example...I see the queen as a lane pusher hero....FOR INHOUSES.....however, for pubs yesterday I got a monster killl that by 70 hp missed to be a ludacris kill...I do this a lot and It eventually does give my team the victory cause even if the noobs of my team are just helping me they still get the cash so I can carry them and tell them what to buy with that cash

That being said, roles are fine, but the AoE I believe in is one in which you can get kills despite your role.Or would you say egon never gets kills cause he is a support hero??? of course not....he gets lots of kills AND does his support role.

Well but with Brine the way you kill is last hit with Q or ulti and deal massive damage to a single target

Except Brine has an absolutely horrid Attack Animation at the moment; so how do you get around that? You don't have a Nitrogen Retrofit...

Theorycraft: Perfect, though

Huh? You don't AA with him like an idiot, you just do one attack after using an ability to proc BHM. If you can't micro him well then maybe BHM is not a good item on him, but most people I have seen make big mistakes with him such as pulling 100% of the distance when you really want to only pull 80% so you can turn around with your Q and maintain chase and rinse and repeat. And this is not theorycraft. I get 20 kills easy in games with Brine unless my team is absolutely terrible and cowardly then obviously Brine has some focus fire problems no matter what build he uses.