wat is the best thread in the forums

mastercodes

The meme thread we had long ago (not even sure if on this website, or on playsotis.com) as well as "who's the best player of x hero" (cause watching everyone rage at wrath and anyone else that nominated themselves as best player of hero x was awesome) are unquestionably the best threads. Some hero guides and suggestion are also really nice.

Best thread will be that one when Yaldi say this

shut the flob up. Do you hear these words that are coming out of my mouth? SHUT. THE. flob. UP. Don't dare dream of speaking to a flobing superior like that. Im perfectly capable of snapping your flobing spine in half, and I'm perfectly willing to do it. You flobing flawless victory, you have no idea what you're getting yourself in to. I'll rip your spine out from your flobing throat, and i'll use it as a dildo to assrape your mom with while I make her gag on my flobing cock. Then I'll pull your shap-covered spine out from your mothers handful, and force your father to lick the shap off of it while I jizz in his flobing mouth at the same time. I'll make your dad snowball the resulting mouthful of your moms shap and my cum, over to your little sister, who i'll force to flobing gargle it while i rape her in the handful and whip her with a belt. All of this will be in front of your spineless, dying body, laying on the floor waiting to die. The last flobing thing you'll ever see is me castrating your flobing dad and shoving his dick down your throat until you flobing suffocate.

to

Peas

lmao