Retire from WoL and AoS

xSEnergy

Hi I'm pretty sure a lot of people know me but I'll hardly be missed. In any case I have been working tirelessly and hardly have any time to play WoL/AoS. I feel like I never cared too much for Mumble considering how unorganized it was for games until the implementation of Tukey's system. I haven't been on Mumble as of late (probably 3 weeks at least?) so I'm not exactly sure of what state it's in. At least last time I went on David (also playing terribly when I'm on his team and thus resorting to playing feed Maar) and Awesome (nicest mod ever) were able to shed light that Mumble/AoS inhouses were kaput and not a constant thing as most members were somewhat inactive. I guess it's not the summer any more and people have less free time to play this game. Sad and unfortunate, but maybe everybody came back and only I have truly left.

So I hereby announce my retirement of WoL (after getting all the portraits except for Sarah Kerrigan with 7000 games of actual ladder games played) and AoS (being an underrated player :) (I remember going up against diipa's erekul where I raped him 1v1 as erekul in mid I went something like 9-2 and he went 1-5 and the next game he was picked for the next inhouse and I wasn't :floblogic: )). I might be here and there to pollute the forums with my pointless posts, although I am helpful from time to time when I feel like it. And I will potentially try and play doctor with Peas as his form of rage is intolerable and inexcusable. Other than the headcases in AoS, I made some friends on AoS and I enjoyed playing with whoever (too many to list even if I would lose 90% of the time on Aellectris' team). Thank you for all the lovely games that wasn't lopsided. And thank you to the friendly people in EU who picked me first in inhouses (seriously wtf?) and lent me their EU accounts (African and Shab) so we could frolic in homosexuality and comeback wins (Yaldi I believe).

Aside from the many memories and with the people I shared them with, I perhaps stopped playing SCII because of how it turned out to be. Even with HotS, Terran barely changed and I felt many of the mechanics are still broken, notably Warp Gate. I thought I would play the HotS beta endlessly, but I played 5 games and stopped playing because I didn't experience any novelty. I suppose I will just be looking forward for the sick campaign ^-^. Just hoping they change SCII drastically and postpone the release date just so that a better game can come out. I love the new interface, if only I could say the same about the actual gameplay...

Hi mods, adam (he's black :mindblown:) and Quistmann. Hi devs ecko and Red for everything you've done with this game and making me go reverse godlike

Sorry for not mentioning ever mediocre player I've had the pleasure of meeting (of course disregarding muting Pally's annoying pubescent voice and Rohtube being 200% nigga and the person who's obsessed with a vegetable) like Crazy and Highdrater(ily)

It was fun while it lasted. Farewell and good luck to everyone of you in your future endeavors. Praise Allah.

Btw I love tits. Whaletits

Are you so insecure that you feel the need to take a shot at me in your farewell post? Are you so insecure that you have to appoint yourself an underrated player as you say goodbye? LOLpathetic?

I'm going to be completely frank...it's not often I experience someone as....shall I say...unable as you. You admit to spamming the forums, yet dont like it being pointed out. You make laughably ignorant claims but dont like being criticized. Guess what kiddo, you simply cannot eat your cake and have it too. I mean...just face it...you dont like me because I actually call you out on your bullshap.

I suppose cases like you are not all that surprising. People resort to all sorts of rationalizations in an attempt to relieve cognitive dissonance. I hope that with whatever time you gain from leaving this game... you take the steps necessary to crawl out of that pit of willful ignorance you so enjoy bathing in.

Hi I'm pretty sure a lot of people know me but I've finally got caught,not by syphilis (that happend ages ago), but by the Police.

So I hereby announce my retirement from life (after getting it on with every SCII charachter apart from Sarah Kerrigan (she's female!). I'm finished.

I remember going up against diipa's ass where I raped him 1v1 from behind :floblogic: Apparently he was butt-hurt.

Btw I love tits. MANtits

You will be missed mate ;( RIP ENERGY!

PS: We know how Diipa died now! Dun Dun DUN!

(Why couldn't you take Peas with you?)

Play nice with each other so the thread can remain open :)

General

This is a forum dedicated to the continued development of a Starcraft II Mod, and is not a general gaming community. If your post is unpleasant to the eye, you will be banned for it.

Examples

- Single-word posts (spam).

- Walls of text or incomprehensible formatting.

- Advertising other games.

- Derailing or degrading the quality of a thread.

- Personal attacks or hurty feelings.

- Content that would drastically increase Starcraft II's ESRB rating.

- Large images in your signature.

- Do not talk about moderators, or moderation.

- Do NOT talk about moderators, or moderation.

- If you have to ask, it will probably get you banned.

I don't speak bad about the dead Peas. Besides he was a good (albeit vocal) member of the community. Him having such a high post count is a testament to how long he spent on here.

His high post count is a testament to his self admitted habit of spamming the forum with useless content. I dont like willfully ignorant individuals...and when someone takes a shot at me...especially in this context...it is an invitation for an acerbic response.

His high post count is a testament to his self admitted habit of spamming the forum with useless content. I dont like willfully ignorant individuals...and when someone takes a shot at me...especially in this context...it is an invitation for an acerbic response.

Read my above post. He's leaving man lets try keep this thread civil and if you don't like him no need to post. Why can't we all be friends ;p?

Read my above post. He's leaving man lets try keep this thread civil and if you don't like him no need to post. Why can't we all be friends ;p?

I am not particularly interested in letting someone take a shot at me without recourse. I have no interest in being friends with people who prove themselves incapable of reasoned dialogue. I have no problems speaking out against such individuals, irrespective of context, especially when they are the ones to open up that can of worms. I would have been happy to let this kid disappear without my attention....but he felt it necessary to sling one last, desperate piece of mud.

Hey man...I like to call a spade a spade. If that doesnt sit well with you, I'm not concerned.

edit: Anyway, I am not here to argue with you. I'll let people say their goodbyes, and respond if something is directed at me.

Are you so insecure that you feel the need to take a shot at me in your farewell post? Are you so insecure that you have to appoint yourself an underrated player as you say goodbye? LOLpathetic?

I'm going to be completely frank...it's not often I experience someone as....shall I say...unable as you. You admit to spamming the forums, yet dont like it being pointed out. You make laughably ignorant claims but dont like being criticized. Guess what kiddo, you simply cannot eat your cake and have it too. I mean...just face it...you dont like me because I actually call you out on your bullshap.

I suppose cases like you are not all that surprising. People resort to all sorts of rationalizations in an attempt to relieve cognitive dissonance. I hope that with whatever time you gain from leaving this game... you take the steps necessary to crawl out of that pit of willful ignorance you so enjoy bathing in.

Calls me insecure and then can't let my fun poke at him drop HAHA

Oh god I'm going to miss picking on you Peas.

I don't like you because you always seem to have a dick up your ass. Yelling and shap in ARAM. Who gets mad in ARAM. It's like you can't even have fun when you're supposed to have fun.

Btw for the record. When I play bad I acknowledge it and I take criticism from players that actually know how to play the game. Touche

You have so much irony in your posts.

You will be missed mate ;( RIP ENERGY!

PS: We know how Diipa died now! Dun Dun DUN!

(Why couldn't you take Peas with you?)

I wish I could. Maybe if he left I would come back. Maybe I should create another thread that is an ultimatum. Peas or me.

did he quit mumble too

Calls me insecure and then can't let my fun poke at him drop HAHA

Oh god I'm going to miss picking on you Peas.

I don't like you because you always seem to have a dick up your ass. Yelling and shap in ARAM. Who gets mad in ARAM. It's like you can't even have fun when you're supposed to have fun.

Btw for the record. When I play bad I acknowledge it and I take criticism from players that actually know how to play the game. Touche

You have so much irony in your posts.

Not only did you feel it necessary to take an unprovoked stab at me, but you felt it necessary to appoint yourself underrated in your own farewell thread. Do you really feel so undervalued as a player that you needed to assert as much while saying goodbye? If this doesnt reek of insecurity I dont know what does. I mean, if you want to call my response to your insult insecure...go ahead and try....but I think it is pretty clear which one of us is in desperate need of affirmation.

As I've said many times before....I dont believe bad ideas should be immune to criticism. I also do not believe that all opinions are equal, and that treating them as such is the antithesis of a progressive community. Its really not my concern if some people get offended along the way. If you want to call this having a dick up my ass, I will gladly accept your label.

I may be a competitive person...but I do not yell at people unless it is warranted. If you do something stupid, whether it's in an ARAM or a regular game, I'm going to tell you you did something stupid. If you dont want to be told you've done or said something wrong, dont play on mumble, and dont post on public forums. There are several people like you who like to exaggerate reality to try and make their case. "OMG Peas told me not to overextend in an ARAM...whats his problem!!...wowowow he is such a rager and blames everything on everyone OMG OMG OMG!"

GL in future endevours.

Perhaps off topic, but what's broken with Warp Gate? In HotS, they can't even warp up/down different elevation, so aside from warp prisms, you can't do most of the crazy things you could in the past.

In late game u can build more than 30 gates and remax much more quickly and at the other persons base. While other races have to wait for build time and walking distance. Makes late game almost impossible vs toss at least as Terran.

Not only did you feel it necessary to take an unprovoked stab at me, but you felt it necessary to appoint yourself underrated in your own farewell thread. Do you really feel so undervalued as a player that you needed to assert as much while saying goodbye? If this doesnt reek of insecurity I dont know what does. I mean, if you want to call my response to your insult insecure...go ahead and try....but I think it is pretty clear which one of us is in desperate need of affirmation.

As I've said many times before....I dont believe bad ideas should be immune to criticism. I also do not believe that all opinions are equal, and that treating them as such is the antithesis of a progressive community. Its really not my concern if some people get offended along the way. If you want to call this having a dick up my ass, I will gladly accept your label.

I may be a competitive person...but I do not yell at people unless it is warranted. If you do something stupid, whether it's in an ARAM or a regular game, I'm going to tell you you did something stupid. If you dont want to be told you've done or said something wrong, dont play on mumble, and dont post on public forums. There are several people like you who like to exaggerate reality to try and make their case. "OMG Peas told me not to overextend in an ARAM...whats his problem!!...wowowow he is such a rager and blames everything on everyone OMG OMG OMG!"

Can you stop talking now. You are no longer welcome in this thread. I feel sorry for myself and everybody who reads your posts. The amount of brain cells that I've lost reading your posts are synonymous to me bashing my head after indulging myself with 12 shots of Hennessy.

Anyways I don't get offended by everything you say. You're interpreting my actions/posts very wrongly. I feel disgusted with your lack of humor and class, and yet you steep lower and lower with each post.