hey Red and RNG, can you consider these? (electric, parallax, stacking actives)

CheekyKunt

1. make electric mantle an active

2. make parallax an active

3. make it possible again to stack actives

1. and 2. - these 2 have been mentioned so many times. i think people find these items hard to counter because they have a short cool down; and i believe it would be better for people who use these items to decide when they need the active on

3. - it was possible in the earlier versions, i don't know why its removed.

3. - it was possible in the earlier versions, i don't know why its removed.

3. With some items having better actives note that enemies could:

A) Get 4 Shrapnels, making it impossible for an AA to even be remotely good in a team battle, without getting sniped.

B) With Sunflare gun changed, an enemy hero could get Argus//Yamato/Gravity and 3 sunflare guns. Each dealing massive damage. 400+25% current hp [+50% from argus//gravity] 3 times.

C) Imagine Finebrine with 3 impact dials. DEATH PULL!

1. make electric mantle an active

Why, so tank items suddenly get countered by an anti-caster item (taser)?

AA heroes have a spammable stun that is cheaper, lasts almost as long, and can be procced more often (stun baton).

If you do this then you will be able to tase a tank then 1a and kill him as any AA carry. This will lower the skill floor in pubs even more than it is now because people won't even need to choose their targets as carefully before 1a'ing.

2. make parallax an active

Only if you increase the duration. Once again, parallax is supposed to counter debuffs, but if you get silenced (a debuff) then you can't use active items... defeating the purpose of the item. Silences would be OP if there was no counter item because silences are available to everyone in the form of the taser.

Let tank items make people tankier. As long as a 5 second silence is so easily accessible to everyone, items that can be used while silenced need to stay. Casters are already the squishiest class with virtually no survivability items (the only INT items that give survivability are Nitrofit, Yamato, and the items that build from a stabilizer... which don't give much INT in the first place. How many AA items are there that give survivability? Half of them?). They need to be able to stand a chance against their hardest counter (silences) otherwise nobody will play them.

image that came to me was that of 5 HoM, one Phantom Menace grunty, with sprint active, and utility movement speed talent. Activate all of those at the same time, while in the river...... traverse the map in less than a second.

Max movement speed is 50... it'll take at least 3-4 seconds. :)

Yes Yes please make electric and parallax actives! I was thinking that the best solution would be to have a weaker passive AND a weak active instead of having a strong one or the other.

Why though? With stun baton (which is cheaper) you can stun a target at will and more often. If a one-second stun will get you killed, then pick a better target at the moment. You don't have to right click everything you can.

If you ignore the tank who bought a DST, Mantle, and Barbed until the end, you will have wasted half of his items already without preventing you from damaging the rest of your team.

Now, when everyone on the enemy team gets a mantle, then your team should be able to brute-force them through sheer item advantage. Have one person trigger the stun safely with a long-ranged autoattack (raynor could be good for this if his team is ready to back him up), then kill that person. Rinse and repeat.

A one second stun is nothing compared to shrapnel cloak or a lot of the CC some heroes can punch. Derpa has a built in taser, Zera has his bubble, Shadow blinds everyone, Nova webs you, any tank can SHC your team on-demand, brine can get one person murdered for free, etc.

-i feel parallax would be more useful if its an active. when i'm playing initiator, i think its better if i can choose when to be debuff immune

-being able to escape when caught out of position is cheap and makes the passives OP

-i think there's loss when you stack a certain active, but brings more fun and variety to builds

-you can imagine quite a few already, but i don't think they are that viable...

Terrible suggestions. The fact he made these items passive is a step in the right direction. Having to manage hotkey inventory is very hard for a lot of people, especially noobs, and for more experienced players such as myself it is just really annoying. On top of that, due to silence those items would be largely useless much of the time. Remember when taser reigned supreme because it countered everything? Want to go back to those good old days?

If parallax were active, it would just be a different version of Shinobi Style, and one of them would have to be taken away. Part of the identity of these items is that they are passive, stackable actives allows for crazy builds like 3 lockbox, warp shard, impact dial, sunflare gun etc. etc., which would be pretty imba.