Phase Cloak non dispelling on spellcast

Doom

Originally, when face cloak was implemented in late v2-early v3, it was very different from what it is now. It was primarily an evasion item, and quite expensive at that. It's active was not only a cloak, but an extra 125 physical damage on hit. It was NOT dispelled by spellcast. This made it a favorite of Rory, Lz, Boros and even some Mandrake players, or pretty much any heavy damage spell caster that required stealth, or just did it for shapz and giggles.

In between the early v4 and late v5, it had undergone some changes. Firstly, a bug was fixed to prevent Micro using his passive and the cloak to deal over 300 damage. Secondly, and this was the more severe and important change, cloak would disable on spellcast. This was done because of a bug that was caused by Grunty's shotgun procing the extra damage, yet not counting as an "attack" therefore not decloaking, allowing grunty to get about 4 shotgun and an aa's worth of 125 damage procs, dealing massive and unintended damage.

In early v6, it's role was again changed to be a more sustained damage dealer, with 67 damage per attack for several seconds after decloak, and a very low price tag of 1900 minerals, making it unquestionably strong on any aa, such as shadow, zera, darpa, etc. Since then, it has been nerfed to deal less damage (none on active), movement speed bonus on cloak transfered to the upgraded version, etc, etc.

Speaking of advanced version, I haven't a clue what's it called. I just know that I never use it, that it gives a bit of hp and agility, and that it's REALLY not worth it's price tag.

As is, no one is ever buying phase cloak or its upgraded version, except maybe some stupid Nova that took recommended items too seriously. They are just too weak, because their stats are weak, and the cloak cannot be used for more than sneaking up behind, and then being found out as soon as you cast your spell/ attack, while smoke screen is cheaper for escape purposes.

My suggestion is: make phase cloak/upgraded version NOT decloak if you cast a spell. It won't really affect things at the pro level, but pubs are going to be much funner FFor heroes like Drake, Rory, Kerrigan, Boros, Jaxx, Jakk, Unix, Toxi or pretty much anyone with a cast time/channeled spell/ skillshot/etc.....

Originally, when face cloak was implemented in late v2-early v3, it was very different from what it is now. It was primarily an evasion item, and quite expensive at that. It's active was not only a cloak, but an extra 125 physical damage on hit. It was NOT dispelled by spellcast. This made it a favorite of Rory, Lz, Boros and even some Mandrake players, or pretty much any heavy damage spell caster that required stealth, or just did it for shapz and giggles.

oh my gosh you again doom damn nostalgia do you remember that item? when enemies missed an attack you could see the immortal shield animation, i miss it so much, i rushed this item a lot with unix, and u will ask why if unix had burrow? dunno it was very fun to attack with that 125 extra damage then fungal then just AA

PS: shinobi style is called, and believe it or not its amazing and it worth it's prize. first of all you have 400 extra hp on an agi item for an agi hero, second you get 40 damage + 40 agi (another 20 damage and some armor and weapon speed) imo that stats are perfectly fine, third you have the cloak, you talk more about pubs than ih, in pubs cloak are so funny and useful, you can gank amazingli with phase cloak/shinobi, you can scape, when your enemy get elixir just ensure killing him, and if they have scanner, be smart and scape as you can. it give you alseo 25% movement speed so it's useful to chase enemies.

I buy this item on my darpa always and, dude, its so useful, seriously, shinobi+darwins= 2500 hp, you dont need any kind of slow like foe (you may buy it because the hp) you chase enemies easily, i buy it also on cow because its funny lol.